Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k (15348 Views)

Smart Tvs Available For Sale / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / Affordable Smart/non-smart Tvs For Every Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
1 unit of Lg 32” smart 70k
I unit of Sony 32” smart 70k
4 units of Samsung 32” smart 75k
Dm on +2349123523593
Smart tv
Smart hub
Wireless connection
Wired connection
Av port
Aux
HDMI
Usb playback
Screen mirroring
Wifi direct
UHD 4K display
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abuja done and delivered
43 inches Samsung smart UHD4k tv (2018)
cool

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Samsung 32 inches white color
Ready to go

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Delivered cool

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Last unit of 32inches Samsung smart still up for grabs

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fresh and very sparkling London used 43 inches smart UHD LG Tv(2021)
With all smart features available including web os 3.0
Just one lucky buyer
150k last price
Msg or quote if interested +2349123523593
Comet star plaza Alaba,st Peter’s road Alaba international market Ojo
If u wanna come buy in store

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Foreign used original Samsung 43 inches smart UHD4k tv(2018),clean as new,working perfectly,just buy and use with cool smart features such as;
Smart hub
3hdmi
2usb
Apple Airplay
Bluetooth
Wifi
Wifi direct
Ambient mode
Dolby surround speaker
Internet
Applications such as Netflix,google,prime videos etc
Slim tv
Low power consumption
Usb playback
4K display and so on

You can dm or call +2349123523593

Or visit ;comet star plaza Alaba,st Peter’s road Alaba international market Ojo Lagos
In store and online purchase
Delivery also available

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by daddy001: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
1 unit of Lg 32” smart 70k
I unit of Sony 32” smart 70k
4 units of Samsung 32” smart 75k
Dm on +2349123523593
Smart tv
Smart hub
Wireless connection
Wired connection
Av port
Aux
HDMI
Usb playback
Screen mirroring
Wifi direct
UHD 4K display
Etc
hi, i need a clarification on the picture quality of a foreign used 43" smart tv and 43" UHD placed side by side.
Please take into consideration that there not any 4k contents on local tv.
Thank you.
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
daddy001:
hi, i need a clarification on the picture quality of a foreign used 43" smart tv and 43" UHD placed side by side.
Please take into consideration that there not any 4k contents on local tv.
Thank you.
43” HD and 43” UHD(which somtimes can be called 4K)
The picture quality of an HD tv is about 1920x1080pixel
While the UHD is 4x(aka 4K) the picture quality of an HD tv is about 3840x2160pixel
So basically placing both TVs side by side,u can easily differentiate the picture quality cus it’s very visible.
Now if u really want to put 4K resolution into practice,try watching a movie on Netflix(cus they actually support 4K content),then watch another on dstv channels,u’d be able to see the difference(take note dstv also has some HD channels also)

Yeah no local channels supports 4K viewing
But do u also knw that ur PS4 and ps5 can also plan and stream 4K content(I.e if ur tv actually supports 4K)
Dstv explorer and YouTube offers 4K contents

Lastly foreign used TVs were once new TVs,we only call them foreign used cus we mostly believe down here that they must av been used fairly and still in good conditions,but that doesn’t mean the picture quality reduces cus it has been used.
There are some foreign used tv that are somtimes available in limited quantities based on how recent it must have been produced e.g 2020,2021 version of foreign used tv,some might even look like new TVs and u might even be shocked when u see them.

Jsyk foreign used tv are durable and long lasting also.
And are not made in China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by daddy001: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

43” HD and 43” UHD(which somtimes can be called 4K)
The picture quality of an HD tv is about 1920x1080pixel
While the UHD is 4x(aka 4K) the picture quality of an HD tv is about 3840x2160pixel
So basically placing both TVs side by side,u can easily differentiate the picture quality cus it’s very visible.

Now if u really want to put 4K resolution into practice,try watching a movie on Netflix(cus they actually support 4K content),then watch another on dstv channels,u’d be able to see the difference(take note dstv also has some HD channels also)

Yeah no local channels supports 4K viewing
But do u also knw that ur PS4 and ps5 can also plan and stream 4K content(I.e if ur tv actually supports 4K)
Dstv explorer and YouTube offers 4K contents

Lastly foreign used TVs were once new TVs,we only call them foreign used cus we mostly believe down here that they must av been used fairly and still in good conditions,but that doesn’t mean the picture quality reduces cus it has been used.
There are some foreign used tv that are somtimes available in limited quantities based on how recent it must have been produced e.g 2020,2021 version of foreign used tv,some might even look like new TVs and u might even be shocked when u see them.

Jsyk foreign used tv are durable and long lasting also.
And are not made in China.

Thanks so much for this info.

please is there a picture quality difference btw original tv at accredited stores such as Fouani I.e LG and foreign used LG of same model.

I need this info because I want to buy a tv with the best picture quality as you are aware that world cup is almost here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
daddy001:
Thanks so much for this info.

please is there a picture quality difference btw original tv at accredited stores such as Fouani I.e LG and foreign used LG of same model.

I need this info because I want to buy a tv with the best picture quality as you are aware that world cup is almost here.
Thanks.
The question should be “ where’s the place of production of LG products available in Nigerian stores?”
Everyone knows there’s always a Quality Control(QC) for every product made in every company anywhere in the world.And mostly we all knw that products shipped into Nigeria are mostly Chinese’s due to bilateral trade agreements btw both nation,which in turn makes our businesses easier to transact.

Now,you should understand better that there are standards that need to be met for a tv that’s going to European nations,TVs that are made for Asian usage,be it North America and there are standards that also comes to Africa also.
There are some things that can’t be typed online,so as not to infringe on anyone’s right

For example an Lg Oled 55inches that was sold in our shop last week was sold for 400k.
Now getting a new Lg of that same size as new might cost more.
That’s where foreign used TVs come in,if u can’t afford to get ur choice of tv as new,maybe bcus of cost or tight budget.Used TVs come as an opportunity to save money,cus u are actually getting the same tv with the same picture quality at a more affordable price.
There’s no difference in picture quality,the only physical observation might be the neatness of the tv.

In every purchase we make as human,GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY SPENT” is what we all try to achieve.

When we buy right,then we feel accomplished.but when we get cheated,we feel pained.

I hope this is helpful
Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by Boye33: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

The question should be “ where’s the place of production of LG products available in Nigerian stores?”
Everyone knows there’s always a Quality Control(QC) for every product made in every company anywhere in the world.And mostly we all knw that products shipped into Nigeria are mostly Chinese’s due to bilateral trade agreements btw both nation,which in turn makes our businesses easier to transact.

Now,you should understand better that there are standards that need to be met for a tv that’s going to European nations,TVs that are made for Asian usage,be it North America and there are standards that also comes to Africa also.
There are some things that can’t be typed online,so as not to infringe on anyone’s right

For example an Lg Oled 55inches that was sold in our shop last week was sold for 400k.
That’s where foreign used TVs come in,if u can’t afford to get ur choice of tv as new,maybe bcus of cost or tight budget.Used TVs come as an opportunity to save money,cus u are actually getting the same tv with the same picture quality at a more affordable price.
There’s no difference in picture quality,the only physical observation might be the neatness of the tv.

In every purchase we make as human,GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY SPENT” is what we all try to achieve.

When we buy right,then we feel accomplished.but when we get cheated,we feel pained.

I hope this is helpful
Thanks

Hello,

I need a 32 inch smart tv.

Do you still have one available?

1 Like

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Boye33:

Hello,

I need a 32 inch smart tv.

Do you still have one available?
Yes it’s available
Lg Sony or Samsung?
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by Boye33: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

Yes it’s available
Lg Sony or Samsung?

Lg, Samsung or Hisense preferable
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Boye33:

Lg, Samsung or Hisense preferable
My contact is on my profile
Pls say hello on WhatsApp
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by daddy001: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Foreign used original Samsung 43 inches smart UHD4k tv(2018),clean as new,working perfectly,just buy and use with cool smart features such as;
Smart hub
Bluetooth
Wifi
Wifi direct
Ambient mode
Dolby surround speaker
Internet
Applications such as Netflix,google,prime videos etc
Slim tv
Low power consumption
Usb playback
4Hdmi
4K display and so on

You can dm or call +2349123523593

Or visit ;comet star plaza Alaba,st Peter’s road Alaba international market Ojo Lagos
In store and online purchase
Delivery also available
kindly post the TV models.

1 Like

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by daddy001: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Last unit of 32inches Samsung smart still up for grabs
post the model no
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
daddy001:
post the model no
Model no - UE32K5500AK

Attached is the image

1 Like

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
A foreign used smart 55inches Sony Android smart tv ultra high definition(UHD) 4K display(the hanged tv on the wall 2015 model) 240k

The Sony tv on the ground with razor thin bezel 2018 model) 280k

Model no - KD-55XD8599

it has a
wireless connection
for Bluetooth and
WiFi
,av port,
usb playback.
UHD

Screen mirroring

Voice recognition

Ultra slim

HDMI port

Dolby surround speaker

Quantum display

Color prime plus

Low power consumption and so on.

It’s very much as clean as new.

Shop address: comet star plaza,st Peter’s road Alaba international market Ojo

1 Like

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by daddy001: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

Model no - UE32K5500AK

Attached is the image
how much is it
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
daddy001:
how much is it
75k sir
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by daddy001: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

75k sir
Good morning, I'm still thinking of how this TV can be delivered to me.Thanks
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2022
daddy001:
Good morning, I'm still thinking of how this TV can be delivered to me.Thanks
From Lagos to ijebu-ode,dis location is still SW.
Like i told u earlier,it can be waybill(cheaper) or delivered to ur house(a little costly) base on ur budget.
U always welcome cool
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
White Foreign used LG 42 inches smart FHD tv with Boundless borders
Full picture display
Frameless borders
Cinematic experience
Flat screen tv
Low power consumption
Smart tv
Wifi
Internet services
Wireless connection
Wired connection
Av port
Aux
HDMI
Usb playback
Screen mirroring
Wifi direct
FHD display
Etc

Model no- 42LA740V-ZB

Price-#130,000
Instore and delivery also available
Shop add:comet star plaza,st Peter’s road Alaba international market Ojo

1 Like

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
New batch of foreign used Samsung 43 inches smart UHD4k TV(2020 model).Good for gamers who want a 4K gaming experience and the Netflix and streaming lovers.with Apple Airplay

Model no - UE43TU7000K
Price- #190,000(slightly negotiable)

With so many smart features u going to love such as ;
Apple Airplay
Smart tv
Smart hub
Wireless connection
Wired connection
Av port
Aux
HDMI
Usb playback
Screen mirroring
Voice recognition
Wifi direct
UHD 4K display
Bluetooth
Inbuilt satellites
Good for gamers(200Hz refresh rate)
HDR
Wifi direct
Crystal clear graphics
Ultra slim tv
Etc

Dm +2349123523593 (For more info)

In store purchase and delivery also available

Shop add: comet star plaza Alaba,st Peter’s road Alaba international market Ojo Lagos

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samsung 40 inches smart tv
Model no- ue40eh5000k
Delivered(gokada office ikeja)

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by Chaos14: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
What is the Cheapest 42" you have??
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

I hope this is helpful
Thanks

Op Is afraid. I really understand you, You are a Wise business man. But as for me, I will break the Table by not being economical with the truth. 90% of All Goods shipped to Nigeria from China are "Substandard Products" "Many Nigerian Importers" knows about this Secret and that Is how they make their Huge Profits. Even the Op himself knows everything A-Z what I'm saying. Larger Portion of Nigeria Population are GULLIBLE People. The most annoying thing to me about those devilish Importers and Nigerian government Is "One will be buying a Fake & Substandard goods at a very high price. Isn't that EVIL. I will always prefer to buy "Either New/Used European/West made Products" like the one Op Is selling anytime any day. I bought all my electronics direct from Overseas..
Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Op Is afraid. I really understand you, You are a Wise business man. But as for me, I will break the Table by not being economical with the truth. 90% of All Goods shipped to Nigeria from China are "Substandard Products" "Many Nigerian Importers" knows about this Secret and that Is how they make their Huge Profits. Even the Op himself knows everything A-Z what I'm saying. Larger Portion of Nigeria Population are GULLIBLE People. The most annoying thing to me about those devilish Importers and Nigerian government Is "One will be buying a Fake & Substandard goods at a very high price. Isn't that EVIL. I will always prefer to buy "Either New/Used European/West made Products" like the one Op Is selling anytime any day. I bought all my electronics direct from Overseas..

This is not my handwriting.
He mentioned a very large enterprise in his question.
I can’t afford a litigation from them abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
32 inches Samsung smart found its new home cool

Thanks for ur supports

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Android Sony 60” smart UHD4K TV
Price : 390K
Model- KD-60XF8305

Specs;

System chip: MediaTek MT5891
Processor: ARM cortex-A53
Cores: 4
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 16GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixel (UHD)/4K
Removeable stand: Yes
O.S: Android 7.0 Nougat upgradeable - Android 8.0 Oreo
Network: LAN,WiFi,Bluetooth,Wifi direct,DLNA
Connectivity: 3 usb,4hdmi,1 satellite,1av,1antenna etc
Features: 4k reality pro,clear audio,light sensor,voice command etc
Usb playback: Yes
Loads all image and video format

Place of manufacture : Belgium

Shop address: comet star plaza Alaba,st Peter’s road Ojo Alaba international

WhatsApp or call : +2349123523593

Re: Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k by IsellSmartTvs: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
The LG 43” 42LA740V-ZB has just been sold
You can also come instore for ur purchase cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] / Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me / What Is Your Best Advice For A First Time Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.