Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) (61657 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
ThrustReverser:
Make pesin add that "vawulence" comrade head to the second picture abeg. Na better sticker be that.
"Comrade collect vawulence"
u love vawulence too much
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Emmanuel909090: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
And this one will marry tomorrow and will want to try this with her man.

When she collect, all this keyboard warrior and online pastors won't let our space rest

Mtcheeeew..
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
The guy is very lanky. grin

No be that one be the issue.
He's got no balls.
Even if she's stronger,there is a way you fight back....Only a punch to the chin will put her to sleep.

You need skill not strength.

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by 7victor(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Girls and young women generally are very strong physically.

Men like assuming things.

If you have not fought with a woman before, you have no right to say women are weaker than men.

A woman has 2 hands and 2 legs like you. What makes you think you are automatically stronger than her physically just because you are a man?

Someone said a man can beat a woman because he suppose to have more skills than a woman.

Can you imagine such assumption.

If you have skills as a man, what makes you think a woman does not have skills?

That's how men would be assuming things and refuse to do the needful till it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Mrexcell(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Some female folks are very strong oh speaking from experience.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ukaface(f): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
realstars:
The female folk will have joy on this, and will stupidly save the pixs for their future things, but if it was the boy on the win win, they will go for global protest over it. and Police will fall ontop of the matter too,
But i thank God. the boy have save us from the war and the 'women' have it.
yes oo
Let us bask a little too in the joy of beating a male, no be everytime Una go dey beat us.
Forget protest this one is between school students.
The boy sha collect, he go dey fear that girl henceforth.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by nnamdi640: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
See as this girl rendered the boy useless on the ground. Hope this one is not child abuse.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Proudlyomonna: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
kuuljay:
Funny how nobody separates when a woman is beating a man but if na reverse this thing for don go viral... anyway that's how I learnt my own lesson never to hit a woman,one ekaete beat shege pack sand full my mouth in primary school

On Tuesday I was buying something,so I noticed a boy and a girl arguing,the next thing a hot slap landed on the boys face.
Ofcus the boy beat shege comot for the girl body grin grin
Funny thing is nobody asked what happened them just rush the boy,na so I go there repuke them se make them no touch the boy,bcus I saw everything that happened.
Na God hand we wey come this world with odickprokpro dey oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Femi8586(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
Lol, she's iron lady

You can laugh bah?

Reverse the case now and watch how people like you will start foaming in the mouth, demanding his head.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by chatinent: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How funny is that?

I will love to see how people would react if the roles were reversed

Lol. Men are designed for strength. She probably picked on a younger boy or a boy with a smaller statue to please the onlookers. As you can see, another boy was separating them the Nigerian way.

In a school like this where his friends aren't separating but rather laughing and videoing, class mates are mostly responsible for staging fights.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Fashdeejay(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is wrong on all fronts.... A man abusing a woman or a woman abusing a man.... Condemnable acts....
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Pussyassasin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Funny enough I know this school in Benin grin fear Benin girl's.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by realstars: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
ukaface:
yes oo
Let us bask a little too in the joy of beating a male, no be everytime Una go dey beat us.
Forget protest this one is between school students.
The boy sha collect, he go dey fear that girl henceforth.
We have the begining and the end, so they is also a last fight, finished and go.

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Spandau: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
realstars:
yes" that lady should be arrestade for assulting the small boy!

Arrestade ko, Gatorade ni.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Transcriber: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

This girl applied a tactic usually employed by aggressive fighters and it is common amongst females too...the method disorients their opponents leaving them at their mercy.

Agberos use it too...they attack swiftly and continuously demoralising their opponents.
exactly bro.
You are wise

A smaller(same class with me) boy used it for me once in secondary school. Laslas I struggle comot cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Corporate2020: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
paulolee:
chaaai....na so biliki beat me dt year for J.s.s 1 because I write her name among names of noise makers..
she block me for gate beat me eeh n even swell my right eye, my guys wey supposed separate me just de laff me..
I come for revenge the next week and she beat me again swell my left eye...since then I de fear girls called biliki

She beat you first leg and second leg, you should be wearing skirt and blouse, not trousers again
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Propertyforum: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm, wahala
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
jeff1993:
If I were the guys friend ... I go buy the fight comot for the guy hand .... Then deal with the girl wella
I pray you don't buy the one that will put you in gbege.
I know someone that bought a fight that has kept him in prison for 6 years now... E never still come out..
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tufunky:
That boy is a weakling, a rabbit and a victim of the powerful, male or female. He should do his best to work on both his strength, skills and character.
LMAO..... why you dey call human being � a rabbit?����
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dalotjames:
Rubbish
Them no fit separate them properly?
Make she try fight the boy again in 10 years time and see the kind beating she go collect.
story.... 10 years after, i still dey beat man... i no just like trouble again.... you wan test?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aramara1:
Reminds me of when I was in primary 3. The girl wanted to copy from me during exam and I covered my book, Omo the kind beating wey she beat me after school ehh, she was about 2yrs older and ofcus bigger, taller and stronger. She always bullied me then and I hardly come out where she dey.
She tried it again in primary 6 and I beat her black and blue.
That was the end of the bully.
We went to the same secondary school and even became friends and even bleeped during our graduation party.
No wonder your name is Aramara.... E ga ra mgbu owne gi.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Akuruoulo:
U dey happy abi?
Akuruoulo amara onye kpatara ya ...
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Bashnigga(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaiiii!!! I remember Sarah that year in pri 5
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Aramara1: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chidi2022:
No wonder your name is Aramara.... E ga ra mgbu owne gi.
grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by generalwo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Towards the ending, the guy looked like he just woke up from a very terrifying nightmare �����

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Frankcasanova(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
kuuljay:
Funny how nobody separates when a woman is beating a man but if na reverse this thing for don go viral... anyway that's how I learnt my own lesson never to hit a woman,one ekaete beat shege pack sand full my mouth in primary school
lwkmd oo!
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Gubioma: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Waterlilly:
flawless victory
Dan Borno......
Mary Sambo come to my mind
That was when we are in Jss2 in Maiduguri
Walahi that girl get power like buldoza

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Albertone(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
7victor:
Girls and young women generally are very strong physically.

Men like assuming things.

If you have not fought with a woman before, you have no right to say women are weaker than men.

A woman has 2 hands and 2 legs like you. What makes you think you are automatically stronger than her physically just because you are a man?

Someone said a man can beat a woman because he suppose to have more skills than a woman.

Can you imagine such assumption.

If you have skills as a man, what makes you think a woman does not have skills?

That's how men would be assuming things and refuse to do the needful till it is too late.

Why don't they pair male and female in boxing or wrestling or mma matches?

Why do you see men naturally having muscles without lifting weights but only a village girl who does labor and hardwork will have such?

Why is it easy for men to rape women but women will have to drug men to rape them?

Why is it that military requirements worldwide is stricter on men than women?

Why is it more common for women to be victims of domestic abuse than for men to be??

Oboy you don't know anything o.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by YOUDARE: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
eyaahh , abomination
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Wwwq: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Really
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by LordEclipse: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
I guess this is suddenly right and funny be6it was the girl beating the boy..if it was the other way round they would have descended on the boy,saying he lacked manners for beating up a girl..fools
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Akuruoulo:

She go beat am join ?
Maybe the age difference too much for them now
Lol. No be teenagers? They will say a girl beat him up so much he needed his friend to save him.

Even that his friend will use it to yab him later

‘If I know I for let that girl beat you finish’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.