Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) (61660 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by IamMobisola(f): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks12499:
A video of a young female secondary school student ruthlessly beating her male schoolmate during a fight has gone viral after it was shared on social media.

While what led to the brawl between the students is still unclear, the female student is however seen in the video, mercilessly beating her male schoolmate and also landing some heavy blows.

The video has caused quite a number of netizens to react with many saying, the young man will barely have friends after being beaten by the girl.

Watch as you scroll,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCkx_YvrEc

Very good.
It's hightime women and girls start defending themselves from men that think they can beat them nd get away with it because they are 'men'.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo! See beating.

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ufotunang: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazy weak boy
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by begge: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Her name must be chinyere
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Lazenby007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
James Brown
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Talk2nanro(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Some people that say that this boy is a weakling are ignorant, testosterone that triggers the male strength does not kick in till maybe 16,17 , till then a boy and girl exhibit similar strength.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
dettolgel:
That year for jss 1 na small girl for my class carry my guy charles knack for ground.

Yeah.

Such can only happen in Pry 5 to JS 2, when girls grow faster than boys.

Make de same geh try de guy for SS3 if no be belle go end de matter. grin

Na so one geh wey big pass all of us for JS, wen I see her for Uni, she no even reach my shoulder, come be like Minnie Mouse.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by victorazy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
Akara and puffpuff na mate? You wan come dey compare housemaid strength with lastborn?

grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Reallife17: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
dettolgel:
That year for jss 1 na small girl for my class carry my guy charles knack for ground.
you sure say not be you? grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Bamzyriches451: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Damn!
That boy na lenge-lenge na
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lmao, the guy come back would be legendary, but this particular incident go follow am till the end of em life even if em come later knack the girl
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Pootle: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
if na the other way round na...it wont sound or look funny.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Anny505(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
migyljonathan20:
Margaret Hilda Thatcher OR Baroness Thatcher of the millennium

God forbid I'm in the position of the boy, na straight armbar I dey go for
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Aramara1: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reminds me of when I was in primary 3. The girl wanted to copy from me during exam and I covered my book, Omo the kind beating wey she beat me after school ehh, she was about 2yrs older and ofcus bigger, taller and stronger. She always bullied me then and I hardly come out where she dey.
She tried it again in primary 6 and I beat her black and blue.
That was the end of the bully.
We went to the same secondary school and even became friends and even bleeped during our graduation party.

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by sinah25: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
I heard the boy called her AGBERO!!!! And the boy received the beating of the century.......If na me, i no go gree oooo.....Imagine after my parent seeing this beating where' as i beat my younger sister at home....Tchai, i don die for house....Lol Re match abeg.....
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by sinah25: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol....Bobrisky vs Tonto Dike.....Fight of the century...........The boy think say na girl him dey fight....... grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Justiceleague1:
If only she knows how to do the chokehold grin
U dey happy abi?

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Emeka71(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
paulolee:
chaaai....na so biliki beat me dt year for J.s.s 1 because I write her name among names of noise makers..
she block me for gate beat me eeh n even swell my right eye, my guys wey supposed separate me just de laff me..
I come for revenge the next week and she beat me again swell my left eye...since then I de fear girls called biliki
That means she has outrightly beaten you but though you definitely be afraid of her then because of childish days but now I'm sure she would not fight you but want friendship with you.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Mogajunior(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
paulolee:
chaaai....na so biliki beat me dt year for J.s.s 1 because I write her name among names of noise makers..
she block me for gate beat me eeh n even swell my right eye, my guys wey supposed separate me just de laff me..
I come for revenge the next week and she beat me again swell my left eye...since then I de fear girls called biliki
If this is true, then you are weak. Your come back should have been brutal but you bleeped up. I'm yet to meet a woman that can engage me in fight.

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

grin grin grin

Your guy Charles or you? It was you that the girl was beating mercilessly grin grin grin

Now you’re saying it’s your guy Charles

Lmao, I can still beat some men now o
Please make make this ur statement official so that nobody will cry vawulence against women is wrong.
Make u check ur pics first
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

grin grin grin

Your guy Charles or you? It was you that the girl was beating mercilessly grin grin grin

Now you’re saying it’s your guy Charles

Lmao, I can still beat some men now o
If u are the one in that pics , then u can't do it to any boy from 16years and above , unless he is super weak
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ThrustReverser(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Make pesin add that "vawulence" comrade head to the second picture abeg. Na better sticker be that.
"Comrade collect vawulence"

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cherrybae:
This is barbaric and I condemn it. Police should arrest that girl and charge her for assault and attempted murder.
What if she did it on safe defense?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
paulolee:
grin angry
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
He can play dirty to free himself.

From his position he can

Rake the eyes, punch her throat, deep kick/knee to the sides (rib area) and a not so necessary one, sand. (Sand will scatter the whole thing).
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bobmarie:
Bad friend

You just wan increase the mocking. Lmao
She go beat am join ?
Maybe the age difference too much for them now
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by hawec43625: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hsgs
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yep. But this is what all the alfa males are looking for na. Everyday they are saying talk anyhow collect beating. No one has monopoly of craze

Lol. Those ones are mad na. They don’t know what their problem is.

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Acidbath:
Since zoo inventless males always equate strength with superiority, it is right to say some females are superior to some males.

Therefore males can never be generally superior to females.
Yes .
Mostly at the kiddy levels.
Or are you supporting the notion that no one should call a man hitting a woman an abuse because they are equals ?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bobmarie:
Oga if you just post one video that is your best work, will it kill you? Why can’t you post it one by one, keep people in suspense, let them follow and watch if they like?

Why must one enter every thread and have to scroll through your long mention everytime? It’s too irritating Abeg. Na why you no get any likes, Na your full season film we come watch for nairaland?

Rubbish
brains

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Sweetvie: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol
See beating
Flawless victory
Show him who is the boss,girl grin
But fear him later o
Coz his come back won't be easy grin grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by foxxydude: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just say make I off my white shirt
When she surprised me by dragging my shirt sleeve with 1 hand, making me lose balance instantly
I still dey on my way down when my body collected uncountable hits from the other hand
Na then I realised "I don eF up"
As I dey land for ground she follow up 2 hits for my ear gboa! gboa!
My classmate and other dey shout make I get up
I just coil up use my hands to protect my head
Na so crowd dey laugh and cheer her
I just stay for ground they collect wotowoto for like forever.
E be like she come dey tire, Na to take off to save myself at least put distance between us.
As I just jump get up make I take off..
I hear better whoooosa! For my head
The knock pain me sha
I no wait, I take off reach front small come stop make I look back
"you don kill person.. para ra ra!!"
Nairalanders, when I see the way blood full everywhere me shock.
Na so people begin take off from crime scene
The girl cover her mouth with hand, blood just full her face and uniform
She begin to scream
The sight make me take off homeward bound....
Around 8pm later that night, crowd gather for front of our gate dey make noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.