Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) (61659 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by kennethfranc(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
I
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by onlyempress(f): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Am a lady but f**k I don't find pleasure watching this... It won't be funny if it was reversed... Boys violence also matter angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by kennethfranc(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
The guy messed with the wrong person
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by tomiwa1989(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How funny is that?

I will love to see how people would react if the roles were reversed
If the reverse had been the case most people would be jumping up and down shouting violence against women...

By the way, where is that Due Process Advocate lady...I would love to hear her opinion on this

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Testimony1988(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Lazy youths, their parents sent them to school to study and not to fight.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by IsellSmartTvs: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
The other way round
It’s either donestic violence or physical assault
Anytin man does to a woman is a crime,but na good thing when woman do am to man undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Devotionn1: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
This girl na cultist grin

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by edungene7: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2022
hahaha baba Op I remember back in my secondary days we get one stone cold lady for my class her name nah Remi she no dey laugh she dey take on all men for my class come see were guys dey fear to write her name for noise makers Remi were ever u dey thanks for humbling us those days

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by vickydevoka(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
realstars:
The female folk will have joy on this, and will stupidly save the pixs for their future things, but if it was the boy on the win win, they will go for global protest over it. and Police will fall ontop of the matter too,
But i thank God. the boy have save us from the war and the 'women' have it.
Not white. If blacks yes
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ponishah: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
Lol, she's iron lady
And you happy promoting it?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Dalotjames: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Rubbish
Them no fit separate them properly?
Make she try fight the boy again in 10 years time and see the kind beating she go collect.

12 Likes

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Goldbw122(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
That is bad
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Candidlady: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2022
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by AriseNews: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol..lazy boy

‪Meanwhile, See ten Nigerian female celebrities who did plastic surgery to enhance their looks. Their curves are all fake..Click to watch below ‬
‪ ���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxJJBsBfuM
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Justiceleague1: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2022
If only she knows how to do the chokehold grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by shegra58: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
alphaconde:
truth be told, women are as strong as men if not stronger

they are limited by the laws we have created from the bible down to our cultures.

personally i de fear them.

i no de follow them argue talkless of fight

u and female collegue go get issue for office, she go go spread leg for oga next thing na u dem go sack.
abeg stop deceiving women with this your comments make your comments no go look like motivation quote to them but later turn to suicide quote so because of this one now you don conclude say woman get strength as men or even pass men ? If anything happens to our women we go hold you responsible ,and you women don't listen to him o

2 Likes

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Fedelma: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
Akara and puffpuff na mate? You wan come dey compare housemaid strength with lastborn?
No be all last born ohh. We wey do local wrestling & hunting with deal ruthlessly with all these overgrown urban fowl's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Justiceleague1: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Dalotjames:
Rubbish
Them no fit separate them properly?
Make she try fight the boy again in 10 years time and see the kind beating she go collect.
make Una see brother wey Mumu
You go wait till ten while years just because you wan revenge against woman grin grin grin
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Owopariola01: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks12499:
A video of a young female secondary school student ruthlessly beating her male schoolmate during a fight has gone viral after it was shared on social media.

While what led to the brawl between the students is still unclear, the female student is however seen in the video, mercilessly beating her male schoolmate and also landing some heavy blows.

The video has caused quite a number of netizens to react with many saying, that the young man will barely have friends after being beaten by the girl.

Watch as you scroll,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCkx_YvrEc

Thanks to the guy that was trying to "separate" them.
The outcome may have been different.
The truth is, the is always a thin line that determines a fight when both fighters have the same or similar strength.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks12499:
A video of a young female secondary school student ruthlessly beating her male schoolmate during a fight has gone viral after it was shared on social media.

While what led to the brawl between the students is still unclear, the female student is however seen in the video, mercilessly beating her male schoolmate and also landing some heavy blows.

The video has caused quite a number of netizens to react with many saying, the young man will barely have friends after being beaten by the girl.

Watch as you scroll,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCkx_YvrEc

I know wan hear noise, when men beat women.ooooo......

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by angelfallz(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Would you laugh and call the boy an iron man, if the roles were reversed?
God1000:
Lol, she's iron lady
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by BRATISLAVA: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Tufunky:
That boy is a weakling, a rabbit and a victim of the powerful, male or female. He should do his best to work on both his strength, skills and character.

Lol
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by angelfallz(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Awon I don't hit women group
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Soylife(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
I like standing up to my fears since when I was a kid but no be for where strong women day,to avoid disgrace, I remember when chibuzor the very fat girl wey resemble mark henry dared me to a fight,i just respect myself..lol,me wey follow for strongest boy for class that year make I come spoil my reputation.....but in all you do avoid girls that answer uchechi,simbi,biliki,chibuzor
Guys check my signature if you need pap(millet,corn,sorghum,guinea corn),i deliver anywhere in Lagos,check signature for more info,soyabean also available

2 Likes

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
dettolgel:
That year for jss 1 na small girl for my class carry my guy charles knack for ground.

grin grin grin

Your guy Charles or you? It was you that the girl was beating mercilessly grin grin grin

Now you’re saying it’s your guy Charles

Lmao, I can still beat some men now o

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Cherrybae(f): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
This is barbaric and I condemn it. Police should arrest that girl and charge her for assault and attempted murder.

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by williams2326(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Isn't this another skit?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by alfarouq(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Brings back old memories. JSS 2, There was a time a female student beat the hell out of a male student. People mocked him and she always oppress him after. Any small discussion, she will refer to the day she beat the hell out of my guy.

Fast forward to 6 months after. She still mocked him about the incident. My guy provoke and challenged her to a rematch. His friends started warning him against it but he went ahead.

They fixed a venue for the rematch where no elders to separate them. Guys and girls follow go watch the rematch.

Guy beat the shit out of her that other students had to step in to separate the fight.

The girl went to his house and reported to his mum.

Ashe guy has been going to learn boxing after the prior incident. The lady was bigger than him so he learn not to get entangled with her.
Just landing heavy blows on her and moving away when she wanted to grab him got the job done.

8 Likes

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
Akara and puffpuff na mate? You wan come dey compare housemaid strength with lastborn?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait until the boy grows

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by uuzba(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
Lol, she's iron lady
Tomorrow they will marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.