Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. (718 Views)

See Someone's Future Wife / Does It Sound Like My Boss Is Checking Me Out, Or Am I Just Overthinking It? / Is Checking Your Partner's Inbox Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Olakunlebaba: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
I am really sorry to disturb my Nairalanders family.

I am in love with this particular lady and she does too. Sometimes early this year we discussed about coming to her parents house and pick a date and make arrangement on our intro and wedding... She told her mum, her father is late. Her mum has to tell her father's family about our invisitation, late February she told me that her uncle who is her father's elder brother said he has to go and pray about it before we could visit, which I agreed upon. Fast forward to May, she called me one morning and told me that the uncle said we are not compatible. I was so confused and brokedown.

Later in the night, I called her mum and she told me the same thing, that she was told that our future is not good enough to be together. She said she even went with the man, if not, she wouldn't have believed the man. In our long conversations, she said she went to another place to confirmed the results is still the same thing that we are not compatible.

I called my parents to inform them everything her mother told me. In my family, we are naturalist we don't believe in checking future of a thing cause we believe its only God that knows the future....
Thereafter, I called one of my friend in Ilorin, to please help me to do some consultation from some cleric Man.

To my surprise, my friends went to two differents Alfa in Ilorin whose I spoke to them directly in two differents occasions and I was told we are so perfect together but there would be obstacles on the journey which is normal, that I have to do some prayer to win all this obstacles. He told me all I need to do and the sacrifices after the prayers.

After that, one of my friend gave a contact to call that the man is very sure and legit in checking this kind of things. The man said we are so perfect to marry each other but there are some sacrifices I have to do by giving begger some particular amount of money and Salt, that one begger must not collect twice, almost the same thing with the alfa in Ilorin...

I still doubt my mind, I called one of my friend that's is Astrologist, he also said that we are perfect... I had already known that, because we are both Libran.

My concern is that we are both confused, we don't know where to start again....

Is there anybody that had experienced this before, and how did you go about it?

What's the possible solution to this issues...

I really need advice on what to do...

Lalastical please help a brother. Move to front page please for more contributions

1 Like

Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Romanoff(f): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Many of those people are fetish people consulting demons and necromancers to look into your future.

Some have scammed many and derailed the future of a lot of people by telling lies about who they want to marry.

Many are still single because of these lies.

It's only the spirit of God that should be the guide of every child of God.

Let jeremiah 1-5 be your guide.

Jesus christ didn't die for us to be doing all these sacrifices.

4 Likes

Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
And you believe? undecided

If you both love each other and are compatible... Then it's all okay...

The future isn't certain and it definately wouldn't be perfect but that's how it is...

Your doubt is gonna ruin your relationship... And you would only have yourself to blame... undecided

Just do your sh**...

3 Likes

Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Zaheertyler(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Onye kwe chi ya kwe
Thank you
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Candidlady: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
He told me all I need to do and the sacrifices after the prayers.

After that, one of my friend gave a contact to call that the man is very sure and legit in checking this kind of things. The man said we are so perfect to marry each other but there are some sacrifices I have to do by giving begger some particular amount of money and Salt, that one begger must not collect twice, almost the same thing with the alfa in Ilorin...

This one has been scammed embarassed
Why not make your own personal consultation.

Her parents told you A

Now your so called cleric(s) told you B

Your family na naturalist

But you never told us what you and your soon to be wife thinks..
Atleast you guys should have your own say too

2 Likes

Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Bluezy13(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Consultations here and there...
They keep complicating their lives.
Your mind is poisoned already, no matter what you decide, there is a greater chance that the marriage will not work simply because you gave room for your mind to be positioned.
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Tenshades(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Do you love each other?

Do you both share the same life goals?

Do you guys settle dispute without 3rd party?

Do you both have clean health compatibility status?

Do you both have above average financial intelligence?

If yes to all these questions, you should worry less about trying to find out what tomorrow holds.
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Carcholce: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Leave that lady and run for your life. Marriage never start they are doing Alfa consultation.

After marriage She and her mom will tie you inside bottle to always do whatever they ask of you.
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
That's how parents kill their children's destiny
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by christianjoy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Those people telling you that are stupid, one can say a least of your future particularly the important part but no one have power over your life.
Only you have the power to your destiny.
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by tayo60(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Are you both Christian? If yes,go to God in prayers and hear directly from Him .
Re: Is Checking Someone's Future Is Real? I Need Advices Please. by Sweetvie: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
You av already polluted ur mind listen to those rubbish even if you marry her and you guys av little problem, you will think it bcoz you're not compatible.
You're wat you said you are
No one has power over ur life
Your destiny is in ur own hand
Abeg leave the lady sef... Her family is another thing.

(1) (Reply)

30 Days No-weed Countdowns / I Want To Use This With Your Mom!! / Who Can Recommend A Very Good Brothel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.