Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help (682 Views)

I Need A Female Hook Up In Ibadan B4 Loneliness And Boredom Will Finish Me. / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Wisefellow(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have read and heard many stories of people that attempted and committed suicide owing to depression and loneliness from heartbreak, unfound love and painful guilt. Killing self is not a reasonable and right solution to your worries but reach out to someone.

The act of speaking to someone can and will give a glimpse of hope for better lasting solution to your worries. Words of encouragement serves like a shoulder to lean- on, restore confidence and embrace self worth that allows the brain to rethink, reconsider and pivot individual in-question to a state of self realization and result actualization.

At different time, I've had the priviledge of being helpful by talking and assisted two people out of suicide thought due to depression, joblessness and relationship heartbreak. Certainly, we humans do under-estimate ourselves especially when we are confronted with issues and problems, forgetting there is always light at the end of the tunnel. In essence, we watch out for one another especially when a shoulder is needed at these trying times.

The unfortunate case of a 47year old Accountant in Lagos comes to mind. Likewise, a young man whom jumped into Lagos lagoon, just to mention few, were unlucky not to have seen people to help them out of their worrisome situation . Some people have been rescued from attempting suicide on the third mainland bridge, Lagos by security operatives and passerby. Life is sacred and should be protected to serve its purpose.

I am appealing to anyone in a state of confusion, depression and loneliness to reach and voice out to someone, especially a family member, because a problem shared is a problem half-solved. Perhaps you do not have a family member, which is highly unlikely; you can reach out... Remember, no man is an island and therefore, we need one another to actualize our dreams and true happiness.

Here is a notice outside the above discuss to women of virtue on this platform!

A brother, in his 40s, needs a matured, understanding muslim woman for a serious relationship that would metamorphous to a lifetime union.

Please, let me state clearly, I do not have money to give anyone and no money is expected from anyone as regards this post. Likewise, no evil or bad intention whatsoever is behind this post. It is, purely, a kind gesture to assist people achieve or meet people of mutual affection for forever bliss.

God bless and stay out of trouble!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Bluezy13(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Wisefellow(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Update!

The brother in question has finally met a lady of his dream.

In his words to me," She is the best that I seek to be mine" and I could see the happiness all over him.

Single ladies and gentlemen, please do not hesitate to voice out when in need. Help might be around...!

I am glad to see him happy and finally out of depression.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Savedday: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
The fastest route to depression & suicide is to be in love with a 9ja girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Savedday:
The fastest route to depression & suicide is to be in love with a 9ja girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
The biggest mistake for any woman is to marry a man like you.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Wisefellow(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
I know there are some Naija ladies who still believe in love, respectful, hardworking and ready to build a happy home with a responsible lovely man.

@Savedday, when you meet the special one for you, then, you will understand better!
Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by Wisefellow(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
A broken relationship is better, compared to a broken marriage. Majority were victim of heartbreak at one point or the other, however, bounced back stronger and happier.

No matter the ordeal, do not deny self a lifetime bliss.
Re: Lack Of Companionship Leads To Loneliness And Depression! Let's Help by chinwong(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
My own is never allow loneliness or boredom drive you back to your past.

Be open and communicative.

(1) (Reply)

Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. / My Biggest Fear / God bless you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.