Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,413 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu (45393 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Peter Obi Shades Tinubu: I Went to the same school With Dr. Peter Odili (video) / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yollubars love themselves.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Igbojew: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Worldbest281:
Tinubu this ,tinubu that …… nawa o
You people have not seen anything.Shebi you people said Igbos are worthless but they single handedly destroy Tinubu presidential ambition.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by BePrepared: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
I repeat

The most important material at the Primary.

First aid box
Ambulance

E get why

1 Like

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Talentempire: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mumu all of Una politicians know God?
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Drugnibu actually snuffed cocaine before that speech
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Bbbw: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by authority2006(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
When Bola Ahmed Tinubu declared his intention to run for the presidency, one thing came to my mind, thinking of what Mr Tinubu will dish out during his campaigns and manifestos.

Tinubu is a well known gaffe in many, if not all, his public appearance talks.

I will advise his PR to make sure he doesn’t talk in public and any time it is mandatory for him to talk, let it be a well written and edited script.

Even FFK dey put mouth too, lol.
Tinubu has thrown the jabs, pick your pick and do your worst. Jagaban doesn't care anymore. You hold the primary election and you may not, Tinubu has said his piece and equally made his peace. That yesterday's speech was satisfactory and satisfying.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Firstcitizen: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
The foodlum is at it again
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
When Bola Ahmed Tinubu declared his intention to run for the presidency, one thing came to my mind, thinking of what Mr Tinubu will dish out during his campaigns and manifestos.

Tinubu is a well known gaffe in many, if not all, his public appearance talks.

I will advise his PR to make sure he doesn’t talk in public and any time it is mandatory for him to talk, let it be a well written and edited script.
Go and be his PR then
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by lordswill03: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kai, this life Sha oo. No be the same FFK that was insulting that journalist that year?
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by 113maduenu: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Even FFK, the man with the short fuse is also dragging Tinubu in the mud ...Even FFK, the man with the short fuse is also dragging Tinubu in the mud ......
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu in the mud cheesy
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Billygee2u: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Even FFK, the man with the short fuse is also dragging Tinubu in the mud ...
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Haaa,omo Yoruba ! Won ni ka le eleyoro jina ki a to fi abo f'adiye ! Se bi owe Yoruba ni,ki lo wa se awon oponu,omo ale gbogbo yi ?

As for Yoruba enemies,we know that this is not about Tinubu alone;what you wish for Tinubu is what you wish for the entire Yoruba people ! You know what ? We are greater than you all and we shall defeat you just like our forefathers defeated yours. Now,take this hint from me:Yoruba people,especially the youths won't abandon Tinubu to his fate in case the apparent gang up against him takes a dangerous dimension. It won't matter to us whatever Tinubu's opinion is about the Yoruba nation or whatever happened at the Lekki toll gate sometimes ago;Tinubu will be defended first !

Any attack on Tinubu will be treated as an attack on the entire Yoruba race. To your tent O' Israel is just around the corner and it's really amazing that those who can't make a living and be prosperous in their cursed land are the ones busy making more enemies for themselves ! Ko i ye won,yio ye won l'ola !
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Cosmojo(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Hun , baba don miss yarn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by OLULAW: 4:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu must Fall
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by lifirec140: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Hf

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by ddeola: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Even God resists the proud... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by slickbak(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin Them don give this otule galati pounded yam, gbegiri,ewedu, pkomo, Ori eja and Inu eran grin grin.
If he could mind what he says, he won’t be commenting on wetin no concern am
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by slickbak(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Pastor Femi Fani Kayode, AKA The Minister of fair and beautiful ladies has spoken! ...... May God help you to overcome your stomach challenges that you are facing everyday by day, Amen!

But wait ooo, I think Jagaban supposed to boasting of Buhari achievement as in making Nigeria the best in Africa with reference to: Security, Economy, Social Welfare, Infrastructure, Education etc. After these achievements we can then call him "maker of men". But the fact remains that he enthroned 'abysmal failure'. Tinubu owes this country an apology.

The God of Ambode is waiting for you!

The God of the deceased Tollgate protesters is also watching and waiting!
Shi shi him no go see. Him think say them go offer am amala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.