Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (40807 Views)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Ebumoore: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
God resists the proud but gives Grace to the humble.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by topatee: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is how men show thier true colour, the same way Wike went to the East and insulted the Igbos and he expected them to vote for him. Tinubu did not tell the people of Ogun, how he will better the lives of ordinary Nigerians, all he wants is the presidency BY ALL MEANS, it is his birthright, and the Ogun state governor have answered him right, Presidency is not "Oye Idile"
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by jamace(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu does not believe in one Nigeria. Why does he want to be president of one Nigeria? Hypocrisy!

And karma visited Tinubu with reality.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by topatee: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Berankis:
How come we haven't seen the video but some screenshots with transcriptions. I smell propaganda here.
Calling a dog a bad name just to kill it.
are living in Nigeria, go and watch Channel TV
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. We will never stop supporting our leader
Same garbage everyday. Tinubu urchins are so daft
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by farouk2much(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's too late to cry mr.. Bullion van

Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Barims(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
He disrespect him because I was there
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Okobola146:
you got it bro. Please don’t allow to be part of it. He is part of Buhari’s satanic government

His upside down grill comments are expiring with Buhari or has even expired......so no worries
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:44am On Jun 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I actually thought Tinubu was a gentle and reserved man

But With all these headlines lately, I have concluded that he is the older version of WIKE

BABA ON YOUR TESTES I STAND

SAI BABA cool

Wike is a blunt man, don’t compare, he is not blunt, but a pained man.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Aystarz: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin

It’s not damage control it’s “Common Sense” Haters will always find a way to Rope their enemy . Tinubu helped Buhari to become president it’s a rightful claim .
If Tinubu said he single handedly made Buhari president that’s when he’s at fault .

Eg: when a football player leaves a club the team will thank the player personally for winning trophies for them which he was a part of every player in that squad will be given that accolade. Tinubu or any other person that supported APC has a right to say that for as long you don’t mention you single handedly did it .

Yes, and he has a right to face the fallouts of that infamous speech. Abi what's that thing you APC idiots like to say to people who oppose this administration's recklessness : Freedom of expression is allowed, but freedom after expression is not guaranteed. "

Awon oniranu! Shior!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Spandau: 3:27am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The message has been passed already. It’s a level playing field or nothing.

Gen-gen! Gengengen-gengengengeeeeeeen! Olúwaṣeun ooooooooooooo. Ko wa tan bi? I warned you and your ilk relying on your Buhari to work for and hand over to Tinubu. Fulanis are the most treacherous, deceptive and dangerous ly cunning people in the world. Their place is next to Satan. See how bubu deceived millions of you; even pastors. I told you "one nanjeria" apologists that Nigeria belongs to the Fulanis and that they will not hand over power. I warned you about the Fulani terrorists and mercenaries stationed in our forests, rounding us up and waiting for the signal to fight. I told you Tinubu will be scuttled. I said they will find a way to kill him. grin grin

A o merin jọba, eweku ewele. grin
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by vagayo4332: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Ydg

Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Ayansola1994(f): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Though I don't support any candidate. None of them is better, Neither tinubu nor osinbajo nor Ahmed Pawan. But it is yoruba turn.
So at this juncture, they need to appreciate tinubu for his effort on each of them, especially the southwest governor's and yemi osinbajo , even the so called buhari. They don't need to be an ingrate.
Tinubu all the way!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
What is good for Lagos(impostion) is good for Nigeria.Buhari will not be blackmailed not to choose his successor as Tinubu have been doing in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by autodevice(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana, I read the trash you vomited in the initial thread that was closed for this. Igboman Wil be governor and both deputy governor in Lagos and you can only cry and gnash your teeth.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Ojuntana: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Ojuntana, I read the trash you vomited in the initial thread that was closed for this. Igboman Wil be governor and both deputy governor in Lagos and you can only cry and gnash your teeth.
Poor students of history.
Y'all tried same with Azikiwe in Lagos and it failed
Y'all tried same in 1966 and ended up as meat for suya for three whole years
It seems y'all enjoy carrying out the impossible mission to your own detriment.
That's foolishness
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by ChoCho54(f): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2022
LivingSage:
You see this thing call CONTEXT ehn!

Normally when you use your dialect, you should expect any form of interpretation to suit interpreters taste.

Just as aregbe was misquoted to have insulted Tinubu of peeing.

Only who understands Yoruba well will know what it means.

Sis, do you understand yoruba? What I'm trying to say is that it's yorubas themselves who were at the venue that took the words out..

I have watched the video and there's no ambiguity as to what the man said.

Aregbe never made those comments, someone by his side did, goan watch the video again.
But still, Aregbe made a dozen of unsavory remarks against tinubu on that occasion.
Remember where he said, "we give them (tinubu) enormous praises even when they don't deserve it yet they are not happy".

Let no one use context to decieve anyone.

Tinubu spoke his mind.

This rebuttal is just an academic exercise written by his handlers. Tinubu may not even be aware of this rebuttal.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by ChoCho54(f): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The rebuttal was necessary for the records.
Tinubu is an orphan the moment he steps into that arena on Monday.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Ojuntana:

Poor students of history.
Y'all tried same with Azikiwe in Lagos and it failed
Y'all tried same in 1966 and ended up as meat for suya for three whole years
It seems y'all enjoy carrying out the impossible mission to your own detriment.
That's foolishness
Trash.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Ojuntana: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Trash.

No wonder your moniker is beardedmeat. You enjoy getting slaughtered
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Ojuntana:

No wonder your moniker is beardedmeat. You enjoy getting slaughtered
While your eyes are burning with sulphur mbe!

You don't know the Lion King is a bearded meat that would devour you at will.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Ojuntana: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
While your eyes are burning with sulphur mbe!

You don't know the Lion King is a bearded meat that would devour you at will.
The he-goat is also bearded meat. And is very good for peppersoup.

A lion roars and walks stealthily. It's a goat that goes about bleating loudly and emptily
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by tammie24: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ddokie:
For Buhari and an average fulani man, it is garbage in vawulence out.

Tinubu, e don be for you.

Lets just hope the only response Bubu provides is denying you the ticket. He may decide to go further and come after you in Lagos.
grin grin grin you must be ashamed of this comment now
Asiwaju na your mate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) by Ddokie: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
tammie24:
grin grin grin you must be ashamed of this comment now
Asiwaju na your mate cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough i am not. Tinubu has shown great strength and every truthful person will give it to him.

On the other hand, Buhari has been shown to be a weakling who is only able to show strength to those who aren't willing to fight him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) / Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.