Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement (5829 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
I still can't believe Tinubu said all he said recently. "I made Buhari the president...He contested and lost three times...In fact, he cried on national television......."..."Even that thing sitting there, I made him Governor"..Here he was referring to Dapo Abiodun...TOO BAD!

Only our maker has the power to decree a thing. He can choose to make a nobody a celebrity and vice versa. HE alone has the power to say to a thing "Be!" And it surely will be..

...At this point, I think BAT is dead politically. Even if he is able to find his way through the primaries to become the presidential flag bearer of APC, he stands no chance against Atiku..it is almost certain he won't come close to Atiku in terms of votes during general Elections. That old man just campaigned for Atiku, not Osibanjo because delegates of nowadays can be very scary.

An average northerner will weigh the gravity of every word in those careless statements. In fact, he has given the preachers topics for Sunday services and Friday Jumaat services.

We are not talking about Peter Obi here because this topic is about Crocodiles...not lizards

Thank you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
If Tinubu thinks he made people who they are, why can't he make himself who he wants to be?

I think it's time for Tinubu to take a bow and leave the political stage

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
cool

Goodluck on your journey

Team Jagaban forever

Even Allah asked us to call out treacherous people

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Goodluck on your journey

Team Jagaban forever

No bro! Not the way Tinubu did. Please stop attributing to God what He has not said

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Niwdog(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by ogbuefi677(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Goodluck on your journey

Team Jagaban forever

Don't cry,ok.
I'll buy u biscuits

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by ajekpaks(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

We are not talking about Peter Obi here because this topic is about Crocodiles...not lizards

Thank you

A living Lizard is better than a dead Crocodile

Peter Obi for President

Thank you

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
No bro! Not the way Tinubu did. Please stop attributing to God He has not said

This is what my Quran told me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by TallerKola: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon will be the president no matter what. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
There's nothing presidential about the greedy old thief. Always mumbling incoherent rubbish and blabbing about a self serving 'personal ambition'. Now he has also exposed his knack for unguarded statements.

The old fool is done for.

5 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Tinububalls: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
You can't run now.
Please wait until the primary, you can't be a zombie all your life and also misled some youths, and all of a sudden at the eleventh hour avert justice.

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Don't cry,ok.
I'll buy u biscuits

Cry that Tinubu just got cleared or what

Tune in to TVC and watch Kashim Shettima speak like a true man with integrity

I swear to God I love Northerners Loyalty, they are die hard friends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

This is what my Quran told me
What are you talking about here. I think you are digressing. Please read my post through again. Tinubu cannot say he made people. Who is he? A mere mortal sounding that way? If he has the powers as he claims, why can't he reverse his old age? From decrepit back to a young handsome man..yeye!

8 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Fidinno(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
The drug Baron is just overrated in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Gandollaar(f): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
I still can't believe Tinubu said all he said recently. "I made Buhari the president...He contested and lost three times...In fact, he cried on national television......."..."Even that thing sitting there, I made him Governor"..Here he was referring to Dapo Abiodun...TOO BAD!

Only our maker has the power to decree a thing. He can choose to make a nobody a celebrity and vice versa. HE alone has the power to say to a thing "Be!" And it surely will be..

...At this point, I think BAT is dead politically. Even if he is able to find his way through the primaries to become the presidential flag bearer of APC, he stands no chance against Atiku..it is almost certain he won't come close to Atiku in terms of votes during general Elections. That old man just campaigned for Atiku, not Osibanjo because delegates of nowadays can be very scary.

An average northerner will weigh the gravity of every word in those careless statements. In fact, he has given the preachers topics for Sunday services and Friday Jumaat services.

Thank you
So it took the Abeokuta speech to show you the vegetable ancestor was no good? Lol

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
What are you talking about here. I thinking you are digressing. Please read my post through again. Tinubu cannot say he made people. Who is he? Aere mortal sounding that way? If he has the powers as he claims, why can't he reverse his old age?

Listen to the video or let me share you the link and point out one single place Tinubu said he made people or any lie or attack on anyone

He layed emphasis on the help he rendered to this treacherous people and how he never got contract, favour, money or appointments but barely asked for support of Yoruba

The videos are out there bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Listen to the video or let me share you the link and point out one single place Tinubu said he made people or any lie or attack on anyone

He layed emphasis on the help he rendered to this treacherous people and how he never got contract, favour, money or appointments but barely asked for support of Yoruba

The videos are out there bro

Haba Mooh! Haba! I am Yoruba naw. I watched the video before opening the thread naw.

4 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by IamWonderful: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
No bro! Not the way Tinubu did. Please stop attributing to God He has not said
When you expect something and you are not getting it, you will become frustrated, Tinubu supported buhari even at the detriment of his own people, during endsars, during Fulani herdsmen invasion killing of the Yoruba leader's daughter, even on igboho, he expects something back in return, Tinubu may look like god but he still human with flesh and blood

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Haba Mooh! Haba! I am Yoruba naw. I watched the video before opening the thread naw.

Olorun Seun.. we both speak same language and understand the message clearly

What are your reservations let's clear things up as brothers
Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
When you expect something and you are not getting it, you will become frustrated, Tinubu supported buhari even at the detriment of his own people, during endsars, during Fulani herdsmen invasion killing of the Yoruba leader's daughter, even on igboho, he expects something back in return, Tinubu may look like god but he still human with flesh and blood
yeah..but he crossed the line. He was too excessive. God hates arrogance..God hates pride

4 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Olorun Seun.. we both speak same language and understand the message clearly

What are your reservations let's clear things up as brothers
I have stated them up there brotherly. Even if those words of his came from my father's mouth, he won't get my support. You have no idea how much I love and respect Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

He said and I qoute

1: Dapo that’s sitting down here, could he have become Governor without me

2: We were at the stadium; they tore all his posters. Even the party flag, they didn’t want to hand over it to him. I was the one who brought it. If he wants to meet God at the right place, he must know that without God and me, he would not have become Governor.”

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by epondudu: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
They will settle it...
Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Sergio101(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
embarassed.

I don't support Tinubu.

But sincerely I feel for him.

Nobody deserves such.
Tinubu has tried so much for Buhari. He played a good role of big-brotherhood to Buhari.

Only for Buhari to pay him back with disappointment.

It's sad.

But well........he who fails to learn from history will really meet the scar of history.

An elderly man that supposed to just rest, mumuly came out to rubbish his well constructed history.

Pathetic sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

He said and I qoute

1: Dapo that’s sitting down here, could he have become Governor without me

2: We were at the stadium; they tore all his posters. Even the party flag, they didn’t want to hand over it to him. I was the one who brought it. If he wants to meet God at the right place, he must know that without God and me, he would not have become Governor.”

1. "That one sitting behind me, Dapo"..say it as it is bro..

Why are you silent about that Buhari's part. Let me have your interpretation on that

4 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
I have stated them up there brotherly. Even if those words of his came from my father's mouth, he won't get my support. You have no idea how much I love and respect Jagaban.

On Osinbajo

Tinubu said and I qoute

1: “This is me telling you between me and God Almighty, Buhari called me to be his Vice President. He said because the first time he contested, he picked (Chuba) Okadigbo, flamboyant, Catholic, but Nigerians didn’t vote for him.

2: The second time, he picked another Igbo, (Edwin) Ume-Ezeoke, Nigerians didn’t vote for him. And he said that even if he went to bring the Pope to run as his deputy, Nigerians won’t vote for him, but he said, ‘You, Bola Tinubu, you have six governors, you have never lost an election before, come and be my deputy”‘.

“He knew all the calculations then favoured us, that is why he wanted me as his deputy, but I told him to let us build the party first. And when we finished building the party after we brought in people from the PDP, (Bukola) Saraki now saw that those from the PDP would not get anything if Buhari, a Muslim, became the president and I, also a Muslim, became his deputy. He won’t get the Senate president because the Senate president cannot also be a Muslim; that was how they started the campaign of calumny against me.

“And I told them that I have a candidate that is a Christian that I could nominate so that the party would not break. That was how I nominated Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. I surrendered my right to him (Osinbajo).

“I was asked to submit three names, Yemi Cardozo, Wale Edun, and Yemi Osinbajo, but I told them if I submit three names, they would play a game, they might make it four and pick the fourth one. I gave them one name and that was Osinbajo.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Mooh247: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

1. "That one sitting behind me, Dapo"..say it as it is bro..

Why are you silent about that Buhari's part. Let me have your interpretation on that

I'll respond duly comrade just taking my time to interpret it as best as I can , one love tho.. Odua a gbe wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Sergio101(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
epondudu:
They will settle it...

Settle wetin??

Well let's watch as it unfolds

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Silvernus2020(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmnm

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

On Osinbajo

Tinubu said and I qoute

1: “This is me telling you between me and God Almighty, Buhari called me to be his Vice President. He said because the first time he contested, he picked (Chuba) Okadigbo, flamboyant, Catholic, but Nigerians didn’t vote for him.

2: The second time, he picked another Igbo, (Edwin) Ume-Ezeoke, Nigerians didn’t vote for him. And he said that even if he went to bring the Pope to run as his deputy, Nigerians won’t vote for him, but he said, ‘You, Bola Tinubu, you have six governors, you have never lost an election before, come and be my deputy”‘.

“He knew all the calculations then favoured us, that is why he wanted me as his deputy, but I told him to let us build the party first. And when we finished building the party after we brought in people from the PDP, (Bukola) Saraki now saw that those from the PDP would not get anything if Buhari, a Muslim, became the president and I, also a Muslim, became his deputy. He won’t get the Senate president because the Senate president cannot also be a Muslim; that was how they started the campaign of calumny against me.

“And I told them that I have a candidate that is a Christian that I could nominate so that the party would not break. That was how I nominated Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. I surrendered my right to him (Osinbajo).

“I was asked to submit three names, Yemi Cardozo, Wale Edun, and Yemi Osinbajo, but I told them if I submit three names, they would play a game, they might make it four and pick the fourth one. I gave them one name and that was Osinbajo.”
I don't have a problem with this part of his speech. I only have with what he said about Buhari and Dapo. He was careless with his tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by Vulturereloaded: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Support For Tinubu Over His "God" Statement by mightyhaze: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

Thank you
Go take a seat and stop disturbing

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / Senate Fails To Pass 2023 Budget, Cites Errors, Late Submission / Female Presidents In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.