Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Was I Wrong Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong Doing This? (833 Views)

Even If I Get Married, I’d Still Cheat On My Wife (am I Wrong Doing This?) / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong Doing This? by Qpid5(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sorry I had to post this here because I need more views
I will make it brief
So I have this friend, he was my coursemate back then in school. He had been there for me during tough times, not financially though but in foodstuff, rice. They get am plenty
So we found ourselves again in Lagos and we do see ourselves almost every day and he continues giving me rice. I'm a driver while he works in a bakery and because am always at home, he does come to stay with me throughout the day whenever he was on the night shift, sometimes pass the night on a day shift because I live closer to his work place. He knew I like bread a lot so he did justice to that by bringing bread most of the time, the ones that won't be sold probably because it's not properly baked, or get burnt
Now the issue is this guy selects foods since we all come from different backgrounds, I manage a lot. I can take anything as far as its food. But this guy won't, all he does is sleep from morning till evening, when I cook, he would be like "is there fish? Is their meat" and all that. If there is none of the above, he would say he can't eat such food and would beg me to prepare indomie for him instead but I see it as nothing, I will do it for him
This guy will take anything from my room and use it anyhow he likes without letting me know. Things like watches, necklaces, caps, etc. I talked to him, I told him using all these accessories for bakery work is not necessary as I don't like it but he didn't change, he would rather hide them in my presence and put it on when I'm out of sight because I don't always use them and whenever I noticed, I would call him and shout, I d shout well well no be a lie.
The recent incident, my birthday was 3days ago so someone got me an expensive perfume
Which I had no use since then because I had one I'm currently using. So this guy came this morning, so when he was getting ready to go to work this evening, I notice he had tore the carton of the new perfume and sprayed it. I was like guy why? Something I had not used, why didn't you use the old one? The idiot says because the old one was cheap and he doesn't use that in his house. That woke up the demon in me and I shouted a lot at him. I didn't insult him though but he felt bad as much as I do..
In short, he didn't manage a single thing at all. He use everything excess, while I manage them. I'm on a 30k salary while he's on a 50-60k salary but won't give me a dime apart from the raw rice and bread.
Please what would you do in this case?
Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Qpid5(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chai.. I no even know say I don type long episode oo grin
Sorry oo grin
Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Nazgul: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
My brother life is too short to be managing someone's wahala. If you can't cope with him just stop him from coming to your place. There's nothing as peaceful and refreshing as living alone.

6 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Haynnie: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
What's hard for you to tell what's in your mind? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by chatinent: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by doggedfighter(f): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin

He knew I like bread a lot so he did justice to that by bringing bread most of the time, the ones that won't be sold probably because it's not properly baked, or get burnt

He's really trying for you seeing the kind of bread he gives you.

Do you really need this kind of discomfort because of burnt offering bread?

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by tayo60(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tell him to give you space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
every man for himself. tell him to leave your place that you cant cope with his character

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by vikgreen01(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stop taking his gift and begin to set your boundaries… Some people lack courtesy And they are always a pain in the ass..

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Qpid5(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

He knew I like bread a lot so he did justice to that by bringing bread most of the time, the ones that won't be sold probably because it's not properly baked, or get burnt

He's really trying for you seeing the kind of bread he gives you.

Do you really need this kind of discomfort because of burnt offering bread?
Lol grin honestly I almost told him to stop coming to my place but that might lead to something else. Like he fit say na because of perf.
Sometimes when I tell him to minimize the way he consume things in my house, he would say I stingy for myself and for people.. I think it's high time I told him if he can't manage the way I'm managing, he should stop coming. I was only rendering help o cos his place is far and sometimes he doesn't have tp. And baba won come burn my happiness finish
Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Jmarjr(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
because of bread n rice u sold your comfort n peace of mind @op
Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Peskid: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bro tell him your mind and be sincere with him that if he can not adjust he should leave your home, it your house and properties for God sake, also set boundaries and if he continues change where you normally keep your keys and distance yourself from him if not you will not have rest of mind in your own house, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2022
you need to set boundaries. just because you guys are best of friends doesn't mean you shouldn't respect each others property and space.
He knows already that what he is doing is wrong but let your temper be moderate

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Ballzproblemm: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Qpid5:
Sorry I had to post this here because I need more views
I will make it brief
So I have this friend, he was my coursemate back then in school. He had been there for me during tough times, not financially though but in foodstuff, rice. They get am plenty
So we found ourselves again in Lagos and we do see ourselves almost every day and he continues giving me rice. I'm a driver while he works in a bakery and because am always at home, he does come to stay with me throughout the day whenever he was on the night shift, sometimes pass the night on a day shift because I live closer to his work place. He knew I like bread a lot so he did justice to that by bringing bread most of the time, the ones that won't be sold probably because it's not properly baked, or get burnt
Now the issue is this guy selects foods since we all come from different backgrounds, I manage a lot. I can take anything as far as its food. But this guy won't, all he does is sleep from morning till evening, when I cook, he would be like "is there fish? Is their meat" and all that. If there is none of the above, he would say he can't eat such food and would beg me to prepare indomie for him instead but I see it as nothing, I will do it for him
This guy will take anything from my room and use it anyhow he likes without letting me know. Things like watches, necklaces, caps, etc. I talked to him, I told him using all these accessories for bakery work is not necessary as I don't like it but he didn't change, he would rather hide them in my presence and put it on when I'm out of sight because I don't always use them and whenever I noticed, I would call him and shout, I d shout well well no be a lie.
The recent incident, my birthday was 3days ago so someone got me an expensive perfume
Which I had no use since then because I had one I'm currently using. So this guy came this morning, so when he was getting ready to go to work this evening, I notice he had tore the carton of the new perfume and sprayed it. I was like guy why? Something I had not used, why didn't you use the old one? The idiot says because the old one was cheap and he doesn't use that in his house. That woke up the demon in me and I shouted a lot at him. I didn't insult him though but he felt bad as much as I do..
In short, he didn't manage a single thing at all. He use everything excess, while I manage them. I'm on a 30k salary while he's on a 50-60k salary but won't give me a dime apart from the raw rice and bread.
Please what would you do in this case?
helping in life does not mean doing anyhow ,if en no like food make en use money prepare food ,stop giving your personal belongings

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by valdes00(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2022
How some people take dey mumu na him i no understand... If you cant send him away urself, why do you need our advice...
Let him keep doing it till ur sense tells you wat to do
Re: Was I Wrong Doing This? by Alapojames: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Guy, staying with someone isn't easy oo
I can vouch for myself, but I don't know of others..
You own better, the one I'm staying with (complete adult o) doesn't support when it comes to buying of food stuff..

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Jumps From Storey Building To Escape Married Woman's Wrath / Man Seen Sweeping In-law's Compound, Wife Says It's Their Culture (video) / Davido Finally Kissed Chioma And Rocked Her Yansh In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.