Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? (37628 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2022
BigTableShaker:

It's not natural.

Something is wrong with you.

Both Animal and Plant have Plasmas.
Plasma is %55 of Blood.

You need to check your brains.

I guess you have not come across the word" vegetarian" before? I told you it's natural for me, some vegetarians is due to medical reasons, I don't have medical problem that stop me from eating. I don't and never like meat and you are here saying different thing about being sick.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2022
moneyissweet:
Hanging out with you in iya oyo's restaurant will be so boring and heartbreaking.

LoL, at least, you will get to have all my meat to yourself. Isn't that interesting enough?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Digmygold:

Snakes eat humans. By eating snakes, they have indirectly eaten humans. Period

Hahaha, you will not kill me with laugh. You have great weedsdom.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2022
DEMAGE:
snake is a very good meat just that some of you live all your life in the city

It's not because I grew up in a City, naturally, I don't eat meat, I don't eat any meat at all. I am a vegetarian.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Freedom34:
You do chop snake !eat (indirectly) tey-tey.
Thru sex Una blood don mix, una don become one, so, indirectly u sef don chop snake!
Sorry brah!
cool

#deep_knowledge!

LoL, I don't actually have problem with people eating meat, I don't just like the aroma, it will make me sick.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by YourFavorite21(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2022
I fit manage date person wey dey chop crocodile or Dog meat...
But Not A snake eater

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by pointblank247(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2022
dotedote:

I'm sure no one from your part of the state has ever made the Forbes list.
I'm sure don't know the meaning of the word "SURE"
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by kals4luv990(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Currentblog:
.. Should i now kill cow.. 4 your rants..
please do its necessary,its not everyday I get to meet someone wey go offer me cow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Sleekfingers: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Was enjoying a nice convo with a Pretty, big-ass babe until she Shocked me by saying she used to chop alot Snakes as a kid.
That her father does not joke with Snake/yam peppersoup!
Baba became so weak for the Matter!

SO CAN YOU AS A NON-EATER DATE SOMEONE WHO EATS SNAKE?

Bros Lalasticl.ala, i know say i dey take style find ur trouble.
Still help me move dis to FP!

.....what's wrong with eating snakes? But you don't see anything wrong with people eating chickens, ducks, cattles, goats, turkey .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.