Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? (5054 Views)

List Of Rumored 10 Apc Disqualified Presidential Aspirants / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Globad(f): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Treat this as tentative…

Source: classified

What's the reason for disqualifying them?
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Ojuntana: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:
I know Bakare was dropped.
But. All this dropping. Is it constitutional
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by fergie001: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:

But. All this dropping. Is it constitutional
Yes, it is; if you have an ex-Convict for screening... You can disqualify him because you don't want wahala.

However, your guidelines for Screening must be in tandem with the Constitutional Provisions.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Ojuntana: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:

Yes, it is; if you have an ex-Convict for screening... You can disqualify him because you don't want wahala.

However, your guidelines for Screening must be in tandem with the Constitutional Provisions.
Exactly what I'm saying. From everything about Tinubu in the public space, there's nothing to disqualify him.
I also don't think with the unpalatable experience APC has had with disqualified candidates, any aspirant will go there knowing he has such baggages. For example, I'm hearing rumours of Tunde Bakare being disqualified and I wonder on what grounds that will be
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by fergie001: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:

Exactly what I'm saying. From everything about Tinubu in the public space, there's nothing to disqualify him.
I also don't think with the unpalatable experience APC has had with disqualified candidates, any aspirant will go there knowing he has such baggages. For example, I'm hearing rumours of Tunde Bakare being disqualified and I wonder on what grounds that will be.
They said they cleared everybody but shortlisted 13 strongest Candidates.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by fergie001: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Pastor Tunde Bakare;
Rochas Okorocha;
Ben Ayade;
Sani Yerima,
Ken Nnamani.
Ikeobasi Mokelu;
Dimeji Bankole;
Felix Nicholas;
Uju Ken-Ohanenye;
Ajayi Boroffice.

These ones were dropped.

Ojuntana kyase vicdom
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Ojuntana: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:
Pastor Tunde Bakare;
Rochas Okorocha;
Ben Ayade;
Sani Yerima,
Ken Nnamani.
Ikeobasi Mokelu;
Dimeji Bankole;
Felix Nicholas;
Uju Ken-Ohanenye.

Thses ones were dropped.

Ojuntana kyase vicdom

On what grounds. APC better be kiafu with this their disqualification BS o. A serving Governor, senator and a former SP and speaker. And evena Pastor!! Ha!! How come? No 16
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by fergie001: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:
On what grounds. APC better be kiafu with this their disqualification BS o. A serving Governor, senator and a former SP and speaker. And evena Pastor!! Ha!! How come? No 16
Dropped not disqualified.

Buhari still reserves the rights to pick from the dropped ones according to their reports.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by tishbite41(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
I saw this same list

Na wa o
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Reality3080: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Excelboi:

Kwankwaso is likely to be the 3rd runner up. Peter Obi can't stand him on a fair election, dem no be mate.

Back to topic, if these are the qualified and disqualified candidates in APC (which I strongly doubt and belief to be false) then APC no need go election. Their Strong men has been striked out
just imagine,u disqualify Amaechi u disqualify tinubu wetin come remain

Is it osinbajo a pastor that can’t sell in d north or lawan that nobody knows in d south that will pull stunts for u
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by vicdom(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:
Pastor Tunde Bakare;
Rochas Okorocha;
Ben Ayade;
Sani Yerima,
Ken Nnamani.
Ikeobasi Mokelu;
Dimeji Bankole;
Felix Nicholas;
Uju Ken-Ohanenye.

Thses ones were dropped.

Ojuntana kyase vicdom
This list looks more plausible than that of OP. As much as I don't like Tinubu and his personality, He's a big enchilada in APC, thus very impossible to be shown the way out via mere disqualification. I think they will eventually have Buhari's favoured candidate vs Tinubu at the end of the day, and of course, you and I know who will win at the end of the day.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Fuckyoumod: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Ebubu:
amaechi disqualified

you smoke
the guy is definitely high on some kinda wall gecko shit.

Amaechi that is expected to be the consensus candidate?
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Kyase(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:
Pastor Tunde Bakare;
Rochas Okorocha;
Ben Ayade;
Sani Yerima,
Ken Nnamani.
Ikeobasi Mokelu;
Dimeji Bankole;
Felix Nicholas;
Uju Ken-Ohanenye;
Ajayi Boroffice.

These ones were dropped.

Ojuntana kyase vicdom
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Banger. Tinubu Embarrasses The Country Again. / Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree / Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.