Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (21283 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu -OGSG / "Dapo Abiodun Never Admitted To Committing Any Crime Anywhere" - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by MartinsD12(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
excel101:
Jgaban would come for someone's neck, while he's not yet sure if his being intact.
grin he made them na he controls most Yoruba governor's
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
and if they try it with obj , what will happen ?
as long as you dont have any power there is nothing you can do , obj can only do something if he has the power to do so and that was when he was the president , aside that there is nothing he can do.
these governors are powerful , if you know what ibikunle amosun did to all the so called godfathers in abeokuta , you will understand that it is only with political power you can threaten and fight

tamdun:
This gang up against Tinubu na life lesson walahi, never trust anybody, try this shit with obasanjo....
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Indispensable85(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2022
We know it's the work of those whose brains have been eaten up by hate.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Slynation(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Because they don't insult Tinubu like the way you yesterners insult your fathers then they are paid promoters abi
Don't worry bro...I'm not a patronizer of partisan politics, neither do support the model of recycling old Politicians with achaic mentalities, I just want good governance from a more younger and agile President and not one that will contain #200billion for medications captured in 2023 budget...
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by RaptorX: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2022
This one just chicken out because of second term.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Bovis(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Azsalami:
I want you guys to understand something about politics.
Politics is beyond social media rants and trends, forget it, i am a dia hard ABS Supporter right from start, i am just inlove with Abubakar bukola saraki, but that doesnt block my intelectual reasonings that Mr Tinubu has been building this presidency for long with both money and sense, right now in nigeria, Tinubu is the most influencial politician we have in this nation, forget all these online stuffs, delegates no dey online, them no care about masses choices, when they get to abuja on that day, right on their seat, they only care about what they will gain and take home, so what do you think? Tinubu has been playing these game for long.. He will win with talks before that day and finish it up with brown envolope that is huge more than others on that day.
dont be suprise if osinbajo step down for tinubu on that same day..
Politics is a game!!! Bloody game!!!

Well stated - you sabi the game well well!
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by RexTramadol1: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Atiku will just be licking his lips

Whoever wins APC primaries, the party will implode

In fact if Asiwaju wins, he will be dealt a huge blow by his detractors during elections

Those he rubbished will now pull the real Judas on him
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Khaysee: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
I stop believing social media rant when peoole said Trump will win buhari will loose
Most people just comment on hate no critical thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by NaijaCars4sale: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Accusations and counter accusations flying around
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by authority2006(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Slynation:
Just see the way paid promoters have overtaken this platform just to install their ancestor to rule over them just like they did to their grandfathers and fathers...

I can only wish them goodluck in there quest...

Let me join voice too with them so that your wailing can be raised to power 20.
Tinubu, the builder of men
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by authority2006(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Atiku will just be licking his lips

Whoever wins APC primaries, the party will implode

In fact if Asiwaju wins, he will be dealt a huge blow by his detractors during elections

Those he rubbished will now pull the real Judas on him

They should go ahead. It is not a crime calling betrayers their names, because that's what they are. They had it coming

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by authority2006(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aidejay:
What type of political jagbajantis is this.
Did they seriously just deny a statement they made themselves.

Even Atiku condemned Deborah's murder and later recounted, that was even worse than this. He still went ahead to become PDP presidential candidate. Lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
authority2006:

Let me join voice too with them so that your wailing can be raised to power 20.
Tinubu, the builder of men
if that will make you sleep well tonight...feel free
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Nigerialabalaba: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aidejay:
What type of political jagbajantis is this.
Did they seriously just deny a statement they made themselves.
u be learner and olodo raise to power 100. shiorr

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Wwwq: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by 7lives: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Azsalami:
I want you guys to understand something about politics.
Politics is beyond social media rants and trends, forget it, i am a dia hard ABS Supporter right from start, i am just inlove with Abubakar bukola saraki, but that doesnt block my intelectual reasonings that Mr Tinubu has been building this presidency for long with both money and sense, right now in nigeria, Tinubu is the most influencial politician we have in this nation, forget all these online stuffs, delegates no dey online, them no care about masses choices, when they get to abuja on that day, right on their seat, they only care about what they will gain and take home, so what do you think? Tinubu has been playing these game for long.. He will win with talks before that day and finish it up with brown envolope that is huge more than others on that day.
dont be suprise if osinbajo step down for tinubu on that same day..
Politics is a game!!! Bloody game!!!

You've been watching traditional Chinese and Korean series.
Na there I learn everything I know.
Omo BAT is ahead of them, they just don't know.
That outburst was also part of the game.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by 7lives: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
aviara:
This is the type of subservient politics Yoruba people prefer, when one man holds the ace, have the say and finally have his way. No courage to speak truth to power.

Una wey no dey play subservient politics, how far has una oversabi take una 22 years in PDP and still no show.
Yorubas get koboko all these ingrate must chop am.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Latakia:
1- He dare not

2- God used Jagaban to made him governor

3- Jagaban and Oshobaba stood by him and raised his hand up as APC governorship candidate even when Buhari said vote for me as president and vote for your choice candidate as governor

4- Again Jagaban and Oshobaba stood their ground even when Amosun supporters threw pure water sachets and cassava flakes at them. Buhari couldn't summon the courage to announce him as APC governorship candidate while Osibanjo was no where to be found.

5- Like APC, PDP too had factional group in Ogun state, Kashamu versus Baba Ijebu, the reason why Atiku never bother to visit the state during his campaign so as not to receive the APC treatment.

6- Dapo and Osibanjo wanted to rewrite history of how Osibanjo made him governor.

7- God hate traitor and betrayal.

The way you're adding God to this matter would have been hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

They ganged up to foist a known fraudster on Ogun state and you're here defending it?

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Sleekfingers: 1:20am On Jun 05, 2022
tamdun:

Tinubu helped majority of these modafuckers, am not saying its a must to support him but rubbing it on his face?

That's humans for you.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Latakia(f): 7:13am On Jun 05, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

The way you're adding God to this matter would have been hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

They ganged up to foist a known fraudster on Ogun state and you're here defending it?

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
1- He dare not

2- God used Jagaban to made him governor

3- Jagaban and Oshobaba stood by him and raised his hand up as APC governorship candidate even when Buhari said vote for me as president and vote for your choice candidate as governor

4- Again Jagaban and Oshobaba stood their ground even when Amosun supporters threw pure water sachets and cassava flakes at them. Buhari couldn't summon the courage to announce him as APC governorship candidate while Osibanjo was no where to be found.

5- Like APC, PDP too had factional group in Ogun state, Kashamu versus Baba Ijebu, the reason why Atiku never bother to visit the state during his campaign so as not to receive the APC treatment.

6- Dapo and Osibanjo wanted to rewrite history of how Osibanjo made him governor.

7- God hate traitor and betrayal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.