Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,323 members, 7,864,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) (31871 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Help2020:

And you think that person is tinubu?
Tell me which state in south south and south east Tinubu will win.

he will effectively win Edo and ondo;Ebonyi and maybe Imo.
And percentage-wise how many people actually vote in the SS and SE compared to other geopolitical zones.
The vote in NW alone will drown votes from SS and SE put together.

FACTS AND FIGURES.

SOUTH EAST
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
TOTAL 7,028,560
----------------------------------------

SOUTH SOUTH
Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAL 8,937,057

NORTH WEST
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
TOTAL 18,900,543

SS +SE votes = 16,965,617 compared to NW :18,900,543.

Excess 2,934,926 remaining from NW.

Now add that of SW to NW and tell me if SS and SE even comes close:
SOUTH WEST
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,588,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
TOTAL 14,298,356

2019 eligible votes counted.

When emotions become a tool for propaganda tge truth becomes obscure to fools.

All happened pre Biafra agitation and UGM wahala.

In fact, the SE is politically paralysed voting wise.

And in SS,people are more a political .
So ,tell me how you can juxtapose this?

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Help2020: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

he will effectively win Edo and ondo;Ebonyi and maybe Imo.
And percentage-wise how many people actually vote in the SS and SE compared to other geopolitical zones.
The vote in NW alone will drown votes from SS and SE put together.

FACTS AND FIGURES.

SOUTH EAST
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
TOTAL 7,028,560

SOUTH SOUTH
Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAL 8,937,057

SS +SE votes = 16,965,617 compared to 18,900,543

NORTH WEST
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
TOTAL 18,900,543

Now add that of SW to NW and tell me if SS and SE even comes close:
SOUTH WEST
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,588,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
TOTAL 14,298,356

2019 eligible votes counted.

When emotions become a tool for propaganda tge truth becomes obscure to fools.

He wil win Edo,yet he appealed to Edo to vote out their governor and they ignored him and vote for him father. Can't you see how your calculation is so bad.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by laughitall(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
RightToReject:
Weak harmless jab. A leadership position isn't a popularity contest realistically. So, popularity has always been one of the least considerations when voting or installing someone in a leadership position.

you want APC to lose .. unpopularity to a contestant like Atiku .. una dey craze

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by slimmoney(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
with that yesterday channels interview mhen i giv it to Kashim Shettima, that guy is very intelligent and smart see him given out fact and figures from past elections.

4 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Help2020:

He wil win Edo,yet he appealed to Edo to vote out their governor and they ignored him and vote for him father. Can't you see how your calculation is so bad.

Oga, I believe you are not from Edo ,but I am.
The votes were more of rebelling against Oshiomole's doubkespeaking than Obaseki's political carriage.

I am telling you for a fact that, the SW and SS sentiment will swing in BAT's favour.

Atiku is not an heavy weight here in Edo.

And at the moment,Obaseki is not doing well either.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by slimmoney(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kashim Shettima said mr nice man (Osinbajo) should be selling popcorn and ice cream.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Salvador1:
Shetimma has mouth diarrhoea just like Tinubu.
It's really affecting them psychologically

Frustration, depression and anxiety have override there speech.

Your hatred for Tinubu is making me to start liking him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley

Tell your Daddy GO and the rest of your deluded member of your church that nothing like that exist not even their lies(prophecy) will work inshaa'a Allaah.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hahahaha.
...if lawan catch you eeh
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Invitationn: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Salvador1:
Shetimma has mouth diarrhoea just like Tinubu.
It's really affecting them psychologically

Frustration, depression and anxiety have override there speech.

This latest controversies in the APC is going to implode the party which is a good thing in many ways but a bad one too.
If this Tinubu camp decamps to PDP them we have Atiku as our next president fo'sho!
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by RightToReject(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
laughitall:
you want APC to lose .. unpopularity to a contestant like Atiku .. una dey craze

Next time don't mistake me for the bumpkins that brought you into this world. Now scram and direct your mention and myopic thought to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend heavily on you.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Help2020: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

The votes were more of rebelling against Oshiomole's doubkespeaking than Obaseki's political carriage.

I am telling you for a fact that, the SW and SS sentiment will swing in BAT's favour.

But are you aware atiku won Edo against Buhari in 2019? You keep scoring home goals with your replies. By the way I'm a full born Edo

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Invitationn: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
StrongandMighty:
This is the kind of uncouth men misleading Tinubu..
It's ok to be uncouth in politics not just in Nigeria; anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Khaysee: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.
True
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Help2020: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

But are you aware atiku won Edo against Buhari in 2019? You keep scoring home goals with your replies. By the way I'm a full born Edo

Atiku won Edo against buhari in 2019.
You keep scoring home goals with your replies. By the way I'm a full born Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Invitationn: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
In a sane country, Tinubu would not be allowed to contest for any political office. Man is a notorious thug And a complete criminal.

If not for greed, Tinubu ought to have retired from politics and have his grand children playing around with him in his house.
Grand children nannying is not for men like Tinubu. At his age, he has more going on and busy than even his sons and their children.

Nannying grandchildren is for people who's got little to do grin
He probably plays with them occasionally

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Khaysee: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Most people here dont even watch the interview live this people that understand Nigeria election he gave full fact i salute his intelligence despite not a politics person my self

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Raph82(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bizibi:
I don't trust northerner going against a northerner,if you follow them you are on your own.
Same thing here, Naija politics has been so eroded with Deceit like never before that I find it hard to believe northerners. But the guy try sha, he totally finished his brother Lawan. And what he said is the naked truth, nobody knows Lawan or what he stands for. His name does not even sound convincing in the ears of people as some1 who could become president.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Invitationn: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Rubbish a northerner must collect apc ticket. On Peter Obi's mandate i stand.
How does a northerner getting APC ticket helps your beloved Obi? grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by zeyt: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
This shettima must be a product of dyfunctional family and society to have a mindset like this.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hahaha..if lawan catch you..eeh
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Owopariola1: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.

You're not wrong, brother.

Even though Kashim Shettima studied Agricultural Economics, Man is damn too good at figures.

And he looks and speaks like a Russian.
Always appear as if he has so much to say, but chose to say a few.

I love his composure and how he hits those lines without mincing words.

Shettima must have been a General in his previous life.

This also reinforces the idea that Tinubu associates with Intellectuals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Subomi11: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley

Osinbajo can't be President. He is a work over for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Augustenite(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:

What is the difference between you and Shettima..so Because osinbajo na RCCG na, we must handover the country to him. Religious fanatics like u make the country unsafe.

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
But na true oh
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
M1Garand:

But Pastor Osibanjo will defeat him?
grin dreamer it's like you are a joker even Reno omokri will defeat that your pastor, even Regina Daniels will defeat him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by oscarjj10: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pls how many of are monitoring they way TVCNews in journalist hangout especially jide are promoting Tinubu there pay master analysis tins on sentiment they don't even promote other aspirants especially osibanjo.i don't even like watching dt tv stations probably until dere pay master loses
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Honestly I don't know Lawan. I only remember he is one useless Senate president that is all. He is dumb, inconsequential, senile, null and dull Senate president shit.

Sorry I don't know him and I'm sure millions Nigerians never heard of him ever.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by laughitall(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
RightToReject:

Next time don't mistake me for the bumpkins that brought you into this world. Now scram and direct your mention and myopic thought to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend heavily on you.

you are stupid ! .. very stupid ..
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bad mouth
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by IbileIfe: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Fact.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Coldie(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
This guy get bad mouth cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Patience Never Wanted Jonathan In Politics – Alamieyeseigha / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.