Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,508 members, 7,865,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) (31872 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
grin
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Sultty(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
savagery

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
God of mercy.. this is savage

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2022
This man is just catching cruise on top these people cheesy cheesy

nwekeugochukwu:
Mention Ahmad Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Kashim Shettima (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQ31YmaqXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1McIe7pS-9g

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Mandate2023: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Real frustration in tilumbu camp

Tinubu in panick mood issuing disrespectful comments and apologizing

His boys following their game plan issuing frustrating comments

His urchins on Nairaland multiplying their bot numbers

At least no one mentioned ur Amaechi so why crying grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Let's face the fact. He is right. My grandma doesn't know who Lawan is but she certainly knows who Tinubu is.

It's a hard thing to say but he is right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Integrity1992(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Mention Ahmad Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Kashim Shettima (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQ31YmaqXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1McIe7pS-9g

One thing is very common in BATs camp which is association of uncouth mouths. They are saucy, toxic and disrespectful. This is one of the reasons neutral and sensible people find it difficult to join their camp.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2022
This one just dey open mouth whaaaa anyhow

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
I have a feeling shettima doesn't mean well for theftinubu, he is indirectly demarketing him the more and creating more enemies for him.

If not, how could he openly insult the president, vice president, senate president and a sitting governor on behalf of tinubu on live t.v

Tilumbu is a goner
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Oju4190: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Ahmed lawan,the tomato seller from Maiduguri.....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2022
I don't trust northerner going against a northerner,if you follow them you are on your own.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2022
APC should do the right thing and give it to the south, if not .............
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by HazardAwka(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Yourbas are useless, the are betrayers.
In 2019, the whole North were voting Buhari and SS with SE voting ATIKU. The supposed southerners chose to vote against their fellow southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Funflipper: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
ZIAZI:
Quoting Will Smith, will this man keep people's name out of his effing mouth?
Work for Tinubu without dragging other candidates.

Na Buhari hold knife and yam, and na him go decide last last! Talking about last last, na everybody go chop breakfast.

It is true. In case of any doubts, go out there and do a mini survey with lawal's photo and I can confortably place a bet that 8 out of 10 people won't know who he is. That docile senate president will send Nigeria to its grave under 72hrs as president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Old fools
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Brainjotting: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
But he is not far from the truth, even Saraki was well known as the Senate president that this man. Well

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Idiotseverywher: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Salvador1:
Shetimma has mouth diarrhoea just like Tinubu.
It's really affecting them psychologically

Frustration, depression and anxiety have override there speech.

. Don't mind the book haram commander, he thought we have forgotten his culpability in the kidnapping of the chibok girls, how he used to Christian girls to compersate his terrorist brothers in the bush
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Temptee101:
I have a feeling shettima doesn't mean well for theftinubu, he is indirectly demarketing him the more and creating more enemies for him.

If not, how could he openly insult the president, vice president, senate president and a sitting governor on behalf of tinubu on live t.v

Tilumbu is a goner

Those are the kind of uncouth fellows he moves with. Imagine such a man as your president. He'd be a dictator!
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2022
This Shettima guy get mouth oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by lexy2014: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.

If Tinubu confronts and defeats Atiku, what will nigeria look like under Tinubu?

What exactly is he presently promoting? Is it his plans for nigeria or the fact that he feels it is his right to rule nigeria because he helped many people into political office? Is that the criteria to become president?

Can Tinubu put away nepotism and corruption? Can Tinubu allow the will of Nigerians prevail if his interests or that of his cronies is threatened? From the way he is insulting everyone because he wants to be president, what will he do if he is president?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Kashim shettima is the most intelligent northerner alive.

7 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Ellasure: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Otuegbe:
this man get mouth

Very correct mouth to silence the mpumiri people and their internet urchins.

He is a true politicians and of the true Nigerian blood. This is politics.

Tinubu is not out until Buhari pushes him away and then the following day APC will be a goner in the Nigerian political lexicon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Nobody will tell your Tinubi supporters are insulting other Nigerians but once it's Obi they will all wake up.

Both Tinubu and his supporters have been raining insults across every angle but it's seen as normal

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Concience55: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
G
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Corporate2020: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Anything less than primary election will not be accepted. Any serious contestant will be ready to go into primary election with others. Any consensus fool will be rejected. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by RHMSTECH: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.
I watched the interview myself and I couldn’t believe that man is that smart

2 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Abdotcom(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
You know the truth down inside you but your mouth didn't allow it out
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by rigarmortis: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Did he just say political industry !!!!!!!

Omo. Wahala dey!!!
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Shettima na cruise..

Truly, Ahmed Lawan no popular..that's just the truth.

If you don't follow naija politics or news person..you can't know the this Senate President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Is One Of The Poorest States In Nigeria. / Patience Never Wanted Jonathan In Politics – Alamieyeseigha / Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.