Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President (516 Views)

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Arise O compatriots
Nigerians call OBI
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The LABOUR of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and mind
One nation bound in freedom
Peace and Unity.

If you love Nigeria vote Obi the kind of job he will create will cut 70% of your prayer point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by MadamVanessa(f): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
shocked

My PVC is ready for Obi and Obi alone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by gurujoe(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Obi is a movement

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by jumper524(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2022
My vote might just go for this man laslas.
But let me enjoy the tinubu/Atiku show for the moment.
Politicians are known to always betray the masses so there's nothing wrong in the masses betraying the two front runners of the election.
Sai Obi Musa Peter Abayomi.
The man of the people.

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by ERCROSS(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Obi-dient youths. We taking back this country come 2023. I already have my PVC
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2022
i will vote for him so that he can divide this country so that everybody would go his own way.
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Cypress042(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
On Obi manhood we the igbos stand gidigba no shaking gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Bravetunde: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i will vote for him so that he can divide this country so that everybody would go his own way.
Yoruba.man he won't divide country.
Bur everybody will enjoy as he is detribalised.
So your plan won't work.
The call for division of nigeria is because of injustice towards ss/se region.
Obi will give everyone a fair ground.
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Arysexy(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2022
My vote and that of my household goes to him.

We the masses are d structures he has. We don't need 2k to vote right.

Enough of PDP and APC misrule.
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My PVC is ready for Obi and Obi alone.
Yes oh
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
gurujoe:
Obi is a movement

Tell them
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
jumper524:
My vote might just go for this man laslas.
But let me enjoy the tinubu/Atiku show for the moment.
Politicians are known to always betray the masses so there's nothing wrong in the masses betraying the two front runners of the election.
Sai Obi Musa Peter Abayomi.
The man of the people.

Yes oh
Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Arysexy:
My vote and that of my household goes to him.

We the masses are d structures he has. We don't need 2k to vote right.

Enough of PDP and APC misrule.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Sorry Obi will not divide Nigeria

He will make Nigeria work

No president have power to divide country

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Earthkumy(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Just get your PVC and vote the right candidate, you will soon realise that your uncle was never your problem, Is our bad economy normally. What @PeterObi is saying is that the kind of Job he will create will cut your prayer point by 75%.
#PeterObi2023
#TakeBackNaija

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by HazardAwka(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Imagine a northerner winning again, Bokoharam, Bandits will not stop because a northern President will not order the killings of his people

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President by Esama: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Hiss saint.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Clear Favourite As Buhari Insist On Screening Committee’s Ranking / Soludo Responds To Prophecy That Hoodlums Will Invade Govt House (Video) / Peter Obi Should Monitor His Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.