Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry (835 Views)

A Good Husband Material(every Girls Dream) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Ilamina(f): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Someone that looks like Brad Pitt

And educated and rich like bill gates

But I realized that's not the reality

Sometimes u just have to end up with any guy that asks you out first

Just like how I need to accept my gateman

Such Is life cry
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Nikolasnik(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
So what's your final view? I didn't get it...
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Carcholce: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nikolasnik:
So what's your final view? I didn't get it...

I pity you if you are really trying to understand the OP. It seems you are new here.. but she’s right.
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by blaquebelle: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
And who said you have to wait for a guy to ask you out? That's the mistake ladies make. Guys will see who they want and go after the person of their spec but a lady will sit there waiting to pick from the guys that picked her. Go after your spec and stop picking from the best option out of your non-specs.
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Ronnnie: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ilamina:

Such Is life cry
Thanos once said
" Reality is often dissapointing"
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Ronnnie: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ilamina:

Such Is life cry
Thanks once said
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Some is to eat burger and apply makeup
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by JOACHINpedro: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
blaquebelle:
And who said you have to wait for a guy to ask you out? That's the mistake ladies make. Guys will see who they want and go after the person of their spec but a lady will sit there waiting to pick from the guys that picked her. Go after your spec and stop picking from the best option out of your non-specs.
It's like you're from pluto grin
Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Jeon(f): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz
u b a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Jeon:
Rosrozz

u
b
a
Their oga for that side? It’s so funny

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Jeon(f): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
Their oga for that side? It’s so funny

grin

anyways do you believe in dreams?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Jeon:

grin

anyways do you believe in dreams?
Yes I do, I have a special gift with dreams.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Every Girls Dream Is To Marry by Sweetvie: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Ronnnie:

Thanks once said
smile... You're right my namesake grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling / How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession / Rema Grabs A Big Girl Yansh As He Performs At Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.