Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu (27083 Views)

Peter Obi: From Sam Omatseye To Segun Ayobolu, The Dangerous Beat Goes On / 2023: Sanwo-Olu, Lagos Needs No Baseless Distraction - Segun Ayobolu / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu by KGREAT(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
The nation!!!! How many times did I call u?! Stop this rubbish. 'Whatever a man sows that will he reap'. Ambode was removed by tinubu citing 'the party is Supreme" let him face the music and see how the thing be for body.

1 Like

Re: Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu by KGREAT(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
girava4773:
Hwh
Can u hack Apc presidential primary ?
Re: Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu by DownChelsea(f): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Howtoday:
When is ASUU calling off strike?

When we do away with APC/PDP
Re: Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu by HernanCortes: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/issues-in-apc-primaries/

Were there primaries in Lagos?

May you choke on Tinubu's flaccid cōck you shameless old bastard
Re: Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu by PlayerMeji: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Oga, kindly educate me on how Obi's cross carpeting wasn't an act of desperation but Tinubu's actions are.

You people are so hell bent on ridiculing Tinubu that you have forgotten in a hurry that you are not writing for babies to read.

Sometimes, I wonder how most of you people sleep at night,

Goodoldays:

Oga please how do you qualify someone that left a party and clearly stated that he left because his principles and the party’s did not align as desperate?.I don’t need to explain further to you that what he meant was that he is not playing the politics of shamelessly sharing tax payers money to win elections.He left a well structured party for a small party and you want us to call him desperate.

The way una dey take twist obvious truth to suit una dey make me cringe I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Cross River / OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC / FG Begins Aso Villa Renovation Ahead Of Tinubu’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.