Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car (2442 Views)

Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument / Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Anitaarthur: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
A yet-to-be-identified husband has trucked the house of a colleague man having secret marital affairs with his wife to do the unthinkable.

In a short video, we have intercepted, the husband was seen smashing the car of his wife's side chic.

From what we have gathered, the husband traced where the man lives and stormed his house to scatter things for him in a way of sending a stern warning to him to stay clear of his wife 

It is said that after the wife's boyfriend noted that the husband is around smashing his car, he did not make any attempt to face him man to man.

After finishing smashing the car, the husband also tried entering the room of the man through the window but could not achieve that and eventually left his house.

Obviously, he was going to deal with his wife in the house as well.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/angry-husband-locates-house-of-man-having-affair-with-his-wife-smashes-his-car-video/

1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by doggedfighter(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Foolish man displaying his foolery.

The man should get him arrested and locked up after which he will pay for damages.

His wife made a choice, rather than move on he went to make a carricature of himself.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is nonsense!
Instead transfer that aggression to the USELESS woman, leave the innocent man alone....

He is not the one who took the vows of "for better, for worse" with you, is he? This is just very unnecessary...

Las Las...
He will still pay for the damage he has caused to that dude cars undecided....

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
that one no consine me (cus he will still fix it) even if i Bleep her for his house forget nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Womanizer(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
This guy could get in very serious trouble for what he has just done

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by FatherBona: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Looser grin
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by money121(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Seen grin
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
which kind stoopid talk be that?

Because of this lazy comments that's why southern men and women keep messing up

Sometimes I like sharia law when it comes to this situation..

Imagine someone saying the man should be arrested for destroying property of a looser..

Igboland won't accept this nonsense sha..
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

The man should get him arrested and locked up after which he will pay for damages.

His wife made a choice, rather than move on he went to make a carricature of himself.

Try it in the North....

what foolish move on is that?

that's why baby mamas are flooded everywhere..That's why the divorce rate is high.

If you want to sleep around,why marry in the first place

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by doggedfighter(f): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Try it in the North....

what foolish move on is that?

that's why baby mamas are flooded everywhere..That's why the divorce rate is high.

If you want to sleep around,why marry in the first place

Sorry, I was talking about what sane human beings that value their lives will do in the face of infidelity if they can't cope.

It's not for everyone.

Enjoy your North !

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Nonexisting: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is how simps go about constituting public nuisance and also putting themselves I trouble. H
Now he will sleep in police cell while the man will have enough time to fucck his wife different styles in their matrimonial bed. Simps deserve all they get. He must be one of the fools that go about disturbing people that marriage is sweet but now he doesn't want to enjoy his own and let the public rest. If that car glass injure children playing football now, it will be said that one idiotic simp was angry that another was fuccking his wife. Fool.

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Same with women who attack sidechicks instead of walking away. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Same with women who attack sidechicks instead of walking away. lipsrsealed

Exactly !

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by care4you: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

I miss your profile pic.. why did you remove it? angry angry angry
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by DaInferno(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Omo...the comments here sha. So None of yall is concerned about the infidelity, but the manner with which the man dealt with the situation?!

Mehn, I don't wanna be in this situation and spare me all this simp and "move on" talk, but mehn, if you knack my wife...all of una go collect! Yh, maybe I'm old fashioned like that.

Why you go even the reason married woman?
What happened to men who respected the marriage boundaries and stayed off clear?

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Dorwadora(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
What a foolish, insecured man.

The owner of the car should make sure that he cough out the money to repair the car.

Stupid simp

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Slynation(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mumu man...!! Channeling his frustrations to the wrong place, Try that with me, I go beat shege comot from your body

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by abokikhalifa: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't understand why men go after other men girl. Like bro, why another man babe dey enter your eyes. When she was single you had all the opportunity to make her yours.
They are other women out there. Na we dey do ourself bad things for this life.
Life is very simple.
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by Kenturkey048(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

His wife made a choice, rather than move on he went to make a caricature of himself.

How do you know his wife made a choice??

I pray the kind thing wey happen to that Benue singer wey IBB collect him wife, then ban am from singing no happen to you...

Humans are wicked and oppressive.
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by koyyess: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ah ah..why?

He should be having a drink with the man.

Men are polyfagmous in nature and can sleep with whoever they want. The man is no exception.
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by imagrg(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Some women and money ehn?

Money for hand, back for ground.
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by tiswell(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sorry, I was talking about what sane human beings that value their lives will do in the face of infidelity if they can't cope.

It's not for everyone.

Enjoy your North !
and you think you just made sense? shocked
Re: Angry Husband Locates House Of Man Having Affair With His Wife, Smashes His Car by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Bless you for this comment..
He should be jailed for life sef.. na Mutual fuxck Dem fvxk em wife no be rape..and he dey rage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For / See What I Do To 2-minutes Indomie Men [PICS] / Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.