Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani (27040 Views)

"Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani / Why Is Social Media Your Problem –Shehu Sani Questions Northern States Governors / Video:returning Power To PDP Is Dangerous, Will Compound Nigeria’s Problem-shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by sogodihno: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
JooEeL:
While you always come to social media when there is a problem.

Killer foulanis from 16 different countries came to converge in Abuja last week on how to consolidate their plans to take over lands and resources of the south, of which you were a part of.

Im sorry for my Yoruba brothers still dreaming of presidency. How can some of you fools be this blind up till this very moment? Or is just for greed or what you keep gunning for presidency? Greedy foolish lot.

Just shvt your mouth. What should Yoruba do? Withdraw from presidential race? When Yoruba become president, hang yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Confirm4real(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
E remain small for am to step down...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by GreatrAnalyst: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
lonecatt:
We warned them in 2015 they refused
Today we are also warning them against a peeing old man

I wished that Presidents and other leaders tend to answer to their crimes and cluelessness after their time in office in Nigeria. So bad, they will still be celebrated here and there after. They can even become kingmakers after then

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Truthisunique2: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

The same El-rufai son that said only Kano votes is more than that of South East, so he can be taken serious now?

Your tears never start
my own is in the next few days I don't want to hear apc would loose for not Fielding tilumbu

Or apc is dead because tilumbu no see ticket, una must make him get that ticket o

Meanwhile Bashir elrufai just revealed the consensus candidate as amaechi

And he gets legit news from his father who is more conversant with apc happening than you
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by tradepunter: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
ngBuild:

How do you even sleep at night... Tueh

Why don't you invite him for a fight instead acting like a woman ..... I hate guys who can't settle things like real men
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by sogodihno: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my own is in the next few days I don't want to hear apc would loose for not Fielding tilumbu

Or apc is dead because tilumbu no see ticket, una must make him get that ticket o

Meanwhile Bashir elrufai just revealed the consensus candidate as amaechi

And he gets legit news from his father who is more conversant with apc happening than you

But he said Kano has more votes than the whole of south east few days ago and you discard him as inconsequential, so he is someone to be taken serious now?

I know you have been crying since Saturday night, something to give you a little hope, you shall dissapear from Nairaland completely tomorrow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by freemanq(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
2023 is around lets vote wisely
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Telekinetic: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
oka4ugoo:
Regrettably, majority of Igbos are Catholics.

Go to any Catholic Church in the SW, SS or any part of Northern Nigeria, 70% of the members are Igbos.

Technically speaking the killing at Owo is actually an Igbo genocide.
I have it on good authority that the gunmen were Amotekun terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Truthisunique2: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

But he said Kano has more votes than the whole of south east few days ago and you discard him as inconsequential, so he is someone to be taken serious now?

I know you have been crying since Saturday night, something to give you a little hope, you shall dissapear from Nairaland completely tomorrow grin grin
keep crying, my candidate and myself have never been more relaxed than now.

I repeat when you loose I don't want to hear apc would lose for not giving tilumbu ticket

Better make him or any Yoruba the ticket holder, no shifting of goal post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by sogodihno: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep crying, my candidate and myself have never been more relaxed than now.

I repeat when you loose I don't want to hear apc would lose for not giving tilumbu ticket

Better make him or any Yoruba the ticket holder, no shifting of goal post

I see Bashir don give you confidence, we Shall see tomorrow, you were hiding in your hole throughout yesterday grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Truthisunique2: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

I see Bashir don give you confidence, we Shall see tomorrow, you were hiding in your hole throughout yesterday grin grin
your pre mature ejaculation yesterday didn't move me

Buhari gave you assignment, you are yet to even find a consensus name since he gave you the mission yet you are to face him again tomorrow and next
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by BafanaBafana: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol

It's been Amaechi all the while, Buhari candidate was always obvious

It's it not the same governors that said they would go with the position of their leader, or you think Buhari haven't briefed them before now?

How then did elrufai son know for sure the candidate is a southern Christian
You wish it was Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Burruchaga71(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
I thought am the only one who noticed it..... Very clueless and lifeless senior almajiri
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Yankee101: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by ACCURETE(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Newsmic:
President Muhammadu Buhari has been accused of travelling out of the country whenever there is a problem, IGBERETV reports.

This accusation was made by former Kaduna lawmaker, Sani Shehu, on Twitter on Saturday.

Shehu tweeted,

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1533050861009657863?s=19

Buhari had been to Dubai on a condolence visit, travelled to Spain on a State Visit and is in Ghana for an ECOWAS meeting while the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has been dealing with issues surrounding the party's election of a candidate who will succeed Buhari.

The problem Is not the leaders but the ignorant followers who support the beast in human form all in the name of leadership. Can't you see it, those people do not really how an ordinary citizen in this country live. A church in ondo state were been attacked by unknown gun men, this is barbaric and inhuman, but we do not have any certified leadership that can protect the people. All in the name of gaining power, they do not really care how and what it takes.Honestly, we will never forgive them and God will surely grant justice to those been oppressed.. Some months to general elections, the rate of insurgences is at it peak, imagine how it will look like few months to the election.?? You can not sleep with total peace of mind, no where of an ordinary citizen places are safe. But you'll still see those people been oppressed because of 2k, will be shouting like animals, campaigning for those unnecessary souls.. The day we black will understand what it takes to be human and what it takes to lost a soul, I think that day, we will be more wise..Human lives are no longer of any importance. May Allah heal the pain of the people of Ondo state, may Allah grant us all safety.. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by ngBuild: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
tradepunter:

Why don't you invite him for a fight instead acting like a woman ..... I hate guys who can't settle things like real men
fight for who, fight for what?
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by sogodihno: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your pre mature ejaculation yesterday didn't move me

Buhari gave you assignment, you are yet to even find a consensus name since he gave you the mission yet you are to face him again tomorrow and next

No consensus candidate, know this know peace. It is tomorrow, your moniker is already marked, I will mock you till you deactivate your account grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by frog12: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
of course we know it is a tactical move but it only works because nigerians are always quiet

Truthisunique2:
It's actually a tactical move especially when party issues are involved

He keeps the enemy camp stranded so that none of them would see him to lobby

He then return and gives ambushed decisions
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by edungene7: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Simple truth because he is the one creating the problem the executers are on is mandate the Fulani Agenda if u know u know
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Ezmans: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Feggie3:
True
the man is correct
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by olas24u(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yobabad:
Tinubu greedyness is second to none
A man that has not held any position for more 15years is greedy. You are terrible, he even gave a Christian a chance for the unity of Nigeria can a human satisfy your type.
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by shinealight(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yobabad:
Tinubu greedyness is second to none

Tinubu is a reliable and dependable fighter of the Yoruba Cause….all the way from AD to ACN to APC.
He’s not only the Jagaban of Borgu, he’s also the Jagunmolu of Yorubaland….hope you know what that means dude! grin grin
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by godofuck231: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
So who solves the problems ? Aisha ?
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Chickensoup: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is there a day that there is no problem?. Abeg let him enjoy himself. His presence won't change anything. Those who voted him should enjoy the country as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol ambushed decision won't fly this time around.

The Govs are already taking positions. With the Northern Govs' decision to zone to the South, Buhari is constrained to follow suit. The candidate will come from the south, against the cabal's wish. Procrastination is working against the cabal.
right from time buhari has plan to handover to a southerner.
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
fasho01:
But that's the plain truth.. Very irresponsible, docile, clueless calamity that should never have happened to Nigeria
you are in pain.
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gooorning:
I have never seen anyone as useless as buhari
go and look at your father very well. He is not known even in his street, he gave birth to a fool, he married ashi.
What is more useless than the man with the above qualities?
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by Trendishine: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
The hashtag should be trending everywhere by now
#BUHARIMUSTGO NOW NOW
This is just over the hill tooooo much..
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by emmykk(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol ambushed decision won't fly this time around.

The Govs are already taking positions. With the Northern Govs' decision to zone to the South, Buhari is constrained to follow suit. The candidate will come from the south, against the cabal's wish. Procrastination is working against the cabal.

You are a green horn in politics ,so the decisions of northern APC forum for the party candidate of APc should be from south is now believe in totality while Lawal is still there.

You better discard that resolution and analyse proper politics.

They said so but will go back and damage things.fry watch
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by InoFilms: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani by InoFilms: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/628766464598891/posts/968531290622405/
2009 I had this two dollar and I told myself that I will keep it till dollar is N500, as at then dollar was 149 naira today is a reality check... It baffles me why this has not called for a national emergency till now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.