Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo (34408 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by Oracleforce: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
preacherz:

My oh my
If U can’t still see hand writing on the wall.
Forget abourit

Picture of all d 2023 Presidential aspirants

Rthiefmi Amaechi is not in the picture.

a person that cant control 30 percent of votes in Rivers State wants to contest for president...
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by WideMouth333(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by eniolurunda151: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
I guess he told you this when he met you on the queue for kerosene.I guess he told you this when he met you on the queue for kerosene....
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Akponmfet:
Wetin concern me with South West?
My only concern is that Biafrans don't smell Aso Rock.
Besides, SW has smelt it and will Smell it again, South South where I come from has smelt it and will smell it again. Nothing for Biafrans.

You spoke well my brother.
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by TJWR: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
The devaluation of the naira was done by d CBN headed by Godwin Emefiele. Stop confusing things cuz of politics.

jumper524:
the experience that he used in handling the federal economic team that took the Naira from 180 to 600..
Guess inflation with zero improvement in income is now positivity.
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by Kekenary: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
What you're saying in summary is that the north will rule us forever. I hope you can say this with your full chest in a busy neighborhood in a south eastern state.
gaby:
Lol

Who go come pay Amaechi him investment?

Modified:

For those quick to call people names here and political neophytes, una dey make me laugh well well.

Isn't it yet clear to you guys what game the North has set out to play here?

To them and the South, they (the North) have fulfilled all righteousness and in the spirit of sportsmanship cum fostering unity, have ceded the Presidency to the South (abi no be so the Northern APC Governors claim with their resolution)?

Now, ask yourselves this.

Even without the fragmentation and crab-mentality among the entire Southern leaders, on a level playing field and with the history of the election numbers skewed deliberately to favour the North, who amongst these current pretenders to the throne would pull out the number to defeat an Atiku who has been precariously and finely positioned to be settled in the PDP to carry on and compliment on their agenda as usual.

Most of you won't even see the game that was played to have the PDP conclude their primaries before the APC.

The South who always believe in their follies of being very well read and smarter keep setting themselves up for cheap ridicule.

Na the same oversabi and I too know make Professor dey answer yes sir to olodo and the South dey always end up as spokesperson to always bamboozle and terrorize their own people with convincing and insulting English. Shebi una go school and sabi speak grammar? Una go speak English tire.

You all will soon understand that these people don't see any PDP or APC, all they know and see is a platform to achieving a goal.

Even of Buhari hand-picked Amaechi, Osinbanjo, or Tinubu gets the ticket, trust me, the entire machinery of state is out there on the side to work and ensure that Atiku becomes the President of this country in 2023.

Head or tail from the way it looks now, it's a win win for the North who has given the South a very interesting puzzle to solve.

After all una no go fit open mouth say dem no give una chance to bring out Southern candidate...lol

I repeat, the North is playing a mix of game of thrones and temple run here.
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by Wwwq: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ok
Re: APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo by jgbadamosi1984: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nemesis is coming on one of them and it is time( funso w)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Saudi Arabia Snubs President Buhari’s Family / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.