Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Free Sex Is Not Really Free - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Sex Is Not Really Free (63752 Views)

Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by JoeOdion(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Of course it isn't. Meanwhile, my new song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njH01k-k1U4
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Brooktrader: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Spaxon:
I just wonder sometimes,
What happens to those who committed fornication but still have a blissful marriage..... ( By this I mean with kids)
Yet some remained celibate but struggle is marriage especially in some cases of reproducing.

Are these questions we can't argue?

Different crops/plants have different dates of maturity/fruiting

I hope this information was useful.

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by dontrulee: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Illegal sex is forbidden truly!

But why was the biblical God unable to stop his sons coming to earth to have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4?

And the copulation was even granted amen to fertilization to produce giant sons of Godmen.

I still can't believe sons of God could have sex organs that can copulate, produce sperms and the sperms gingered to fertilize a human ovum despite the mitochondrial difference!

And God permitted all these to happen only to regret it later!

Don't mind them jare.
Most of them are hypocrites! grin

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by dontrulee: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians and sex Sha.
grin grin
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Enrythesis(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
Abeg make una go sidon for inside gutter. Humans are also animals. If sex is free for animals, why shouldn't it be free for humans? Abi animals dey marry?
explain to the forum y put on clothes instead of going naked like animals. cos it's obvious u already concluded that man is animal

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by jammmy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
i read about the guy that sex more than 10 married women,he was so proud that he thought no woman cud resist him,until one day he cudnt resist death..rip bro denis
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by funmibi29(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Dtruthspeaker: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, so what you're saying is "we were being punt with? A 50/50 chance of" they'd do it, no! They won't "?

Actually 98/2 with 98 = they won't fail and 2= only an evil person will fall here.

So, you can see how great the fall and the accompanying disappointment is.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Geo4646: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kizyte:
some fact about Peter Obi.
1. The only governor that refused to use bullet prove cars as a governor.
2. He refused to collect pension after ruling as a governor till date.
3. He refused official car and allowances as SEC chairman.
4. He was impeached as a governor for being stingy .
5. He paid all gratuity, pension, salaries all his tenure and cleared backlog.
6. He paid #50,000 to 70years and above monthly in Anambra.
8. He gave #1m to every first class graduate in his state.
9. He travels round without police till today.
10. When he was about to hand over he called ICPC and EFCC to audit his account.

He is a human, and no human is without stain but honestly I never see a politician like him.
Please get your pvc. He is the hope of the youth presently .

I stand for Obi

I am Obi-dient

Copied

Yes i witness it, he gave d sum of 1m each to every first class students at unizik yearly, when he was d governor back then

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by dokkyelele(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Am a virgin
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by judedwriter(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting15:

Free sex is not actually free. For every action, there is a reaction. When you had "free" casual sex with someone not your married spouse, don't think you have had a free meal that won't had a price attached (a resultant effect) - you have actually taken poison.

You see, God, the Great Manufacturer of sexual pleasure, gave a commandment as touching how these things should be approached: All forms of sexual pleasure should be shared between a man and his married wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

So, sex is not even meant to be 'free' from onset, as it is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. One of these purposes is to ensure the continuous enhancement of the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essence, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

Also, when you had your 'free' immoral sex, you are actually buying negative things into your life - curses, STDs, heartaches, soul aches, etc. So, is it really 'free'?

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication or adultery, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

Listen to me my friends. We were created by our loving God to thrive and flourish in Him. However, the evil devil capitalized on sin to cause a separation between us and our loving Father. Nevertheless, because God loves us so much, He came in Jesus Christ to redeem us back to Himself. When we embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal life (the very Life of God), and we are empowered of the Precious Holy Ghost to live a fulfilling life of bliss and victory, where we live in perfect dominion here on earth and reign triumphantly in eternity.

Please, don't settle for less. Don't settle for mediocrity in sin. Jesus will help you live above sin.

Scriptures says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16).

Now, how can you make things right with God your Creator?

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation." Romans 10:9,10

Walk with Jesus Christ in Spirit and in Truth henceforth.

God bless you in Jesus Name.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/06/free-sex-is-not-really-free.html?m=1

Sex is a very deep mystery...

Nobody can understand it fully except God.

So many destinies have wasted because of premarital sex.. So many are poor in life because of 'free sex'

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Spaxon(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
joey150:

There's no correlation between celibacy and fornication with having children whence married.

There's nothing to wonder.

But it's well
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Spaxon(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Brooktrader:

Different crops/plants have different dates of maturity/fruiting

I hope this information was useful.
God Bless you for this...

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by President2001(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sex is now order of the day many life has been wasted my destiny has been truncated
How are mighty man falling and their weapon perish
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by aragonchuks(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
What about people that has high sex drive ?
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by OLULAW: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting15:

Free sex is not actually free. For every action, there is a reaction. When you had "free" casual sex with someone not your married spouse, don't think you have had a free meal that won't had a price attached (a resultant effect) - you have actually taken poison.

You see, God, the Great Manufacturer of sexual pleasure, gave a commandment as touching how these things should be approached: All forms of sexual pleasure should be shared between a man and his married wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

So, sex is not even meant to be 'free' from onset, as it is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. One of these purposes is to ensure the continuous enhancement of the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essence, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

What a pile of rubbish.

Also, when you had your 'free' immoral sex, you are actually buying negative things into your life - curses, STDs, heartaches, soul aches, etc. So, is it really 'free'?

Only if you didn’t use precautions. If you’re on PEP or PREP, you can even shag HIV+ person without being infected.

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication or adultery, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

Listen to me my friends. We were created by our loving God to thrive and flourish in Him. However, the evil devil capitalized on sin to cause a separation between us and our loving Father. Nevertheless, because God loves us so much, He came in Jesus Christ to redeem us back to Himself. When we embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal life (the very Life of God), and we are empowered of the Precious Holy Ghost to live a fulfilling life of bliss and victory, where we live in perfect dominion here on earth and reign triumphantly in eternity.

Please, don't settle for less. Don't settle for mediocrity in sin. Jesus will help you live above sin.

Scriptures says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16).

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation." Romans 10:9,10

Utter rubbish. This is 2021, we’re no longer in the Middle Ages.

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Ricibo: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
sencekompis:
In the western world, you can get a free sex easy.
much easier than relationship
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by WideMouth333(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by rainlover(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why regret if he's omniscient? As regards our kids we only try our best the future is unknown to us.

God is supposed to know for sure what the future holds. So why would he regret what he knows will happen except he doesn't know?
Are u asking us??
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by chikason22(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

But why was the biblical God unable to stop his sons coming to earth to have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4?

And the copulation was even granted amen to fertilization to produce giant sons of Godmen.

I still can't believe sons of God could have sex organs that can copulate, produce sperms and the sperms gingered to fertilize a human ovum despite the mitochondrial difference!

God sent those angels on errands but they did what God did not instruct them to do
So he punished them.
They were the reason we had giants in those days.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by edungene7: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

God give to Creation freewill / choice if u may call it so he said I have set before you fire and water, death and life but I advice u to choose life the Angels made there choice same way we all are entitled to our choices and consequences
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by ThePlugg(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
bruh no free sex for lag oo + I de get well deserved straff grin back to back.... shocked ya missin
We 'r humans ,Not GOD tongue

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Ollysbaba: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
hmm
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by kimco(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
BePrepared:

Many men with higher libidos than yours have stayed through out their lives without sex willingly.

God gives grace to wait till marriage ask for his grace

God expects his children to exercise restrain

1. And who are these men with higher libidos than me who stayed without sex willingly.? Name them Please.

2. Also based on what metric were you able to test their libidos and realised their libidos were above the average man's

How come you decided to not answer the original question and instead address me personally?. Ad hominems don't work on me. Please answer the original question.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Pickieox(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting15:

Story for the gods. Relidiots writings on the wall...
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by jojothaiv(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nothing is really free in this our world.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Biggie999(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
cry
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by kimco(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
yinkbell:

Good morning folk. Happy Sunday. I will answer the two questions up there with the help of God.
1.) As regards reaching certain age with no financial strength to settle down. Know for sure that our age is nothing before God because our days are counted in the Lord not with human calendar set by the wisdom of man. If you have reached a marriagible age and yet lack resources to accomplish it, you can call on God who owns the whole heaven and Earth in prayers in the name of Jesus. With faith, He will surely provide.
2) how do you know that you are a living soul? It's because u have life in your body and conscious of your environment. The sexual urge is there to show to you that sexual part of your body is healthy and functioning. Wrong way of consuming your sexual urge is what the OP through the holy spirit is opening your eyes to. Now take for example, if you are really pressed and you have ur rectum packed full of faeces. You must deficate at all cost., Will you do that on the Open places? Will you not try so hard and control yourself until you could find a safe place to deficate? A shameless fellow or mad man will deficate openly; so is it with people who engaged in illicit sex. Fornication and all forms of sexual perversion are illicit and God frowns at this. Sex outside marriage is a sin to God. It is lack of self control and spirit of lust that makes some people to engage in fornication. If you can guard the gateways of the eyes and ear, your mind will function well and will be able to resist any unhealthy sexual urge. Do away with watching porn, Obnoxious scenes, looking opposite sex lustfully, and listening to dirty lyrics from worldly songs. If you do this., U will be able to restrain ur urge. If you have not surrender your life to Jesus, you will struggle so much in this area because the evil spirits in the firmament will be the controller of your mind. They will always dictate to you what you must do at all times. There mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Give your life to Christ and know peace. Shalom bro.

Let me say your take on this. Im not impressed.

1. You assume that what worked for a few must work for all. But refuse to see the the few are outliers not the norm.

2. Even without watching sexually explicit things you will still have strong urges. That is nature doing its thing. You can fight it, but you will lose one way or the other.

3. You defication analogy is flawed. In the same analogy if you were to hold the faeces for so long not only will you get an infection but you will most likely deficate yourself in public. That is why you must find a place to do it otherwise you might do it in the open behind someone's posh house.

4. If praying for financial stabily works nobody in Africa will be poor. This is just an insensitive way of looking at this. Put a stop to it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.