Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Is He Up To: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is He Up To: (1223 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is He Up To: by ladydibia(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2007
When a guy tries to know about every movement his babe makes ,what do u think he is up to?
Please help me out.
Re: What Is He Up To: by Easybaby(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2007
lol . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that is for security reason cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is He Up To: by drrionelli(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2007
What is he up to, you ask?

No good is what he's up to! He's either being insecure, untrusting, paranoid, controlling or a fair dollop of any--perhaps all--of the above.

Be VERY guarded against this type of man, ladies!
Re: What Is He Up To: by dthing1(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
it's either of three things -

1. he doesn't trust the babe

2. he has heard certain things about her

3. he has been deceived by hi ex- and is probably takingg steps to ensure it never happens again

for whatever, reason, it is abusive. it is simply not a healthy way to keep a relationship
Re: What Is He Up To: by CrazyMan(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
Nope I think it’s either of these three.

1 . He loves you so much and doesn’t want to loose you.

2. He gives you everything you ask him for yet you are not completely honest with him so he feels you’re cheating on him

3. He must have heard about all the nasty things you’ve done in the past so he decided to be on his guard.
Re: What Is He Up To: by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2007
He's up to NOTHING!!! he has no life. pathetic looser
Re: What Is He Up To: by iice(f): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
Every move? Possessive freak!
Re: What Is He Up To: by Easybaby(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
iice:

Every move? Possessive freak!

The reason while you dump him . . . . . . . .am I correct? tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is He Up To: by iice(f): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
What a question! Duh!
Re: What Is He Up To: by Easybaby(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
what an answer Duh! . . . . . . .but you said it on the previous post tongue . . , . .why do you dump your ex cheesy grin
Re: What Is He Up To: by iice(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2007
Get a clue already man. . .my post answers itself. . .hence no use for a question. Duh! Yes i used this word and i'll keep using it. . .
Re: What Is He Up To: by Macgreat(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2007
Duh!
Wat word?
Re: What Is He Up To: by iice(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
And they come grin

Toodles haven't stocked up on panadols! grin grin
Re: What Is He Up To: by drrionelli(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
Please re-read what d-thing says, for she is correct:  It is abusive behavior he is exhibiting!

I note, crazykid, that you suggest he simply doesn't want to lose her because he loves her so much.  With all due respect, sir, that's not his decision, and he's trying to be too controlling in that case.  The woman has her own volition and free will.  She is not his property to keep or lose.  You say he feels she is cheating.  Again, that is mistrust.  If he's been deceived by his ex, and is simply trying to assure that such deception doesn't happen again, that, too, my friend, is mistrust. 

These things do not bode well at all for any relationship.  I suggest that any woman involved with such a man, run (don't walk) from him!  There are many other better men out there who are far more worthy of your time and attention.
Re: What Is He Up To: by ssRhino: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2007
@NaJa, u mean ohhhhhhhhh, kai, "he is a pathetic looser" kai, ur tongue sharp jare, i fear u, but u said it the way it is sha.

@ Poster, not all times that men wanna know the movement of the babe does he have something up his sleeve, sometimes, might wanna know just cos he cares, though, some men think cos he has sent you some recharge card, now you belong to him, just take it easy and let the guy know that yu are have ur own mind, biko
Re: What Is He Up To: by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2007
thanks $$Rhino.
Re: What Is He Up To: by ladydibia(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2007
I really do appreciate wat u all responded with, i know the guy very well but wasn't too sure and that was why i asked,but will really want to say a big thank you to both [b]crazykid and $$Rhino [/b] for giving mature respond, pls keep it up.And pls to the house whenever a question is raise handle it decently and in a mature way,because these things go a long way.Give advice like u will always do to ur sisters and brothers,because i believe that is wat we are.Once again i say thank u to u all.
Re: What Is He Up To: by McDoe(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2007
ladydibia:

I really do appreciate what u all responded with, i know the guy very well but wasn't too sure and that was why i asked,but will really want to say a big thank you to both [b]crazykid and $$Rhino [/b] for giving mature respond, please keep it up.And please to the house whenever a question is raise handle it decently and in a mature way,because these things go a long way.Give advice like u will always do to your sisters and brothers,because i believe that is what we are.Once again i say thank u to u all.

ladydibia, I hope you will make good use of these both negative and positive advices?
Re: What Is He Up To: by sanrima(f): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2007
may be he is feeling insecure or he is trying to guard against wat happened in a past r/ship. i think u should discuss it with him, let him know how u feel, reasure him of ur faithfullness, and pls handle it with wisdom so dat he doesn,t get hurt. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Check Here For Fast Hook Ups / How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You / What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.