Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio (22609 Views)

Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by MacMillz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Oracleforce post=113489389]

Akpabio who cant command delegates in Akwa Ibom, talkless of the entire niger/delta states is saying that he cant withdraw,

make thunder fire that his mouth... who wants to elect this crooked as the president...

[Guess something has shifted your sense... You have no idea who Akpabio is in the State, stop acting like a dunce ]
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Great achievement I stand with him on this
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by WideMouth333(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Bases: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Akpabio should hang on in there, since the south west aspirants cannot step down for their south east brothers, let south south hang in there and divide the votes further.

Except the south come together and love themselves, they will continue to fall to northern manipulation.

Peter Obi for president , because he is most qualified, and because its the turn of the south east.

He is my candidate not because he is the most qualified. Everyone knows he isn't the most qualified. I will vote for him regardless because he appears to be the only SE candidate with the highest chance and supporters. So I'm simply voting him because it's time to give SE the opportunity and the probability that he will make a good president is high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by PEDRO117: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The beauty about all the noise for Peter Obi is that he has not paid SHI SHI for campaign. But everywhere you go Peter Obi like MTN.
Peter Obi like MTN but your commot ring road, you go Apata… 2023 go come reality go set in
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Funflipper: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:
Tinubu and other candidates should step down for Akpabio. SW have had their share already.

What will Apkabio do with it? Aution ot to Atiku? Because as it stands, he cannot even win an election in Akwa Ibom.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by akan102: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
Does he think he can win the ticket, another wishful thinker
Na your own thinking be that O, I think he has the ability cause surprises and even surprise you

1 Like

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by dele2k4(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
I prefer the South East to be our next president coming 2023....
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one na just to go scatter votes...
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by adabaraabdul: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Akpabio should hang on in there, since the south west aspirants cannot step down for their south east brothers, let south south hang in there and divide the votes further.

Except the south come together and love themselves, they will continue to fall to northern manipulation.

Peter Obi for president , because he is most qualified, and because its the turn of the south east.

no fear. The ot has been zoned to the south.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by adabaraabdul: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
adabaraabdul:
no fear. The ot has been zoned to the south.
slot*
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Opinedecandid(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
The uncommon transformer.
Go for the top job.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Emilokoiyawon: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi for president of Biafra , because he is most qualified, and because its the turn of the south east.

You don't tell a political party what to do if you don't have a stake. Ibos spent 8 years calling APC an almajiri/amala political party then you woke up one day and all of a sudden you want the same party to do your bidding. No be juju be dat? Go to PDP and demand your rights. It is immoral to want to reap where you did not sow. Ibos have been slavishly serving PDP since 1999 and all through those times the Fulanis in PDP had not deemed it fit to offer Ibos even the possibility of getting the presidential ticket. It shows that they only see you as slaves not as full human beings. And to make matters worse, the Ibo leaders have low self esteem and lack basic political intelligence making it difficult for them to stand up and demand their right. You made your bed and by God you must lay in it. Nonsense.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by DeleTaller: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
Does he think he can win the ticket, another wishful thinker

He is not even disturbing anybody.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by HRMK: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
FROM WHICH STATE IS THIS MAN EXPECTING VOTES?HOW MANY STATES HAS HE VISITED?ABI NA #SIDDONLUK GO MAKE AM WIN!HE IS TAKING THE REAR SEAT OUT OF THE LOT!!
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Babaibe: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The beauty about all the noise for Peter Obi is that he has not paid SHI SHI for campaign. But everywhere you go Peter Obi like MTN.
continue fooling around...Osinbajo is the next president
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by urose93(f): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

These are not easy times for you. I feel your pains. It's difficult for you to believe that Buhari refused to anoint anyone yesterday as expected by you guys and you know what that means right? Hahahahahahahaha...... don't worry you'll be alright okay? Lol........

You think as a political infant. You mean that Buhari anointed candidate should be announced in the national tv.
Certainly, any other southerner may win but not Tinubu.
Quote me after Tuesday.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Indispensable85(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
urose93:

You think as a political infant. You mean that Buhari anointed candidate should be announced in the national tv.
Certainly, any other southerner may win but not Tinubu.
Quote me after Tuesday.

I've got no time for retards but I'll respond to your foolishness this ones. Endorsing a favourite is not a secret cult arrangement. All the favourites of the outgoing governors were known across the country before last week primary. If you're not a certified fool, how did you know Abdulahi Adamu was the favourite candidate of Buhari for the national championship position? Mumu......

He called all the aspirants and announced it to them and all the media houses carried it. Was it a secret cult meeting? Please don't mention me with your block head again. I won't even read your comment anyway. Now bounce!

1 Like

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by urose93(f): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

I've got no time for retards but I'll respond to your foolishness this ones. Endorsing a favourite is not a secret cult arrangement. All the favourites of the outgoing governors were known across the country before last week primary. If you're not a certified fool, how did you know Abdulahi Adamu was the favourite candidate of Buhari for the national championship position? Mumu......

He called all the aspirants and announced it to them and all the media houses carried it. Was it a secret cult meeting? Please don't mention me with your block head again. I won't even read your comment anyway. Now bounce!

I am glad, yes really very happy that I was able to raise your BP this afternoon. I Know how to handle lunatic patients; just few words, and they will be throwing tantrums and dancing naked.
Now, go and take your pills idiot.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Oracleforce: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
At least he's not as corrupt as Tinubu nd Osibanjo

if Akpabio is not corrupt ...then Monday Osunbor is also a Saint...and Annienh is a pope.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Oracleforce: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Codes151:
noise from an outcast

Oloriburuku..oni kuure.

o ma s'ofo danu ni oh.

Awon Iran e ni Outcast...

so shall it be ....amen.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Excuzeme: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Because he is not from your region or state?

He is from my region but that does not mean l should support wrong doing.
That is the problem of most Nigerians: Tribalism
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Codes151(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Oracleforce:

Oloriburuku..oni kuure.

o ma s'ofo danu ni oh.

Awon Iran e ni Outcast...

so shall it be ....amen.

you see! An outcast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Auctioning Vehicles, Lagosians Still Deliberately Flout Traffic Rules / Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions / Gambo Jimeta Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.