Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick (1253 Views)

Men Think They Are Strong In Bed...this Picture Tells You Not / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Ladymissile: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
It is so irrational and absurd how stupid men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their wrinkled dick

I want to ask u mofos can a hardcore hyper masculine gay convert u hardcore straight men gay??! grin

5 Likes

Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Happy pride month! grin

2 Likes

Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Understand that sexuality is as wide as the sea. Understand that morality is not law. Understand that you are you. Understand that if you decide to have sex whether safe, safer, or unsafe, it is your decision and others have no rights in your lovemaking or sexuality.

6 Likes

Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Dorwadora(f): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad
Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Understand that sexuality is as wide as the sea. Understand that morality is not law. Understand that you are you. Understand that if you decide to have sex whether safe, safer, or unsafe, it is your decision and others have no rights in your lovemaking or sexuality.
They mad cause they feel left out...
Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Flamemignon1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Happy pride loves

2 Likes

Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Happy pride loves
When will you reply my mail?
Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Flamemignon1(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Thonia69:
When will you reply my mail?
Had no idea you sent one. I'm so sorry,the mail I used to open my profile isn't my main male so I kinda don't check that but I will now
Re: Foolish men think they can convert a hardcore lesbian straight with their dick by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Had no idea you sent one. I'm so sorry,the mail I used to open my profile isn't my main male so I kinda don't check that but I will now
It's alright.

(1) (Reply)

Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / She Refused To Work After I Became Rich- Man Laments Divorce / You See Why We Keep Preaching The Redpill!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.