Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74281 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
kayjay69:
Na stupid nairalanders, so called Putin fans who don't even understand history, either theirs or ours.

There are no good or bad guys in the global geopolitical landscape.

Putin has fallen into the trap of the West. This war will drag and it will cost him and impact the economy of Russia even though they may claim to have some fail-safe. People forget one very important fact, Russia's second largest export after oil and gas is defense equipments.

This war has exposed how ineffective some of their weapons are in comparison to Western weapons. Post war, those customers would turn to the West or loon to develop their capacity inward.

Russia, till right now, cannot impose no-fly zone over Ukrainian skies despite on paper boasting to have a far superior airforce to Ukraine. They are having to resort to using long range missiles to strike targets within Ukraine because their airforce till date has suffered heavy casualties.

It is a war of attrition and it is just sad for Russia.

The west are definitely smiling. They will continually pump more weaponry into the hands of Ukrainians.

The west have definitely gotten what they actually wanted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin In the game of chess, u move pieces back and forth on the board, always changing positions and forming strategies. War is about position and strategy. The almost goal is military victory and sometimes u have to sacrifice ur fighters for a better position and strategy.
Russia lost close to 20million people to Nazism in WW2. If they had challenged Hitler early, maybe the storyline would have been different. There is an unacceptable rise in Nazism in Europe currently and Russia must not ignore it this time around.
For every single Russian soldier that die in Ukraine, it is a sacrifice to prevent thousands even millions of Russian deaths down the road if otherwise.
Look at the nazi leader caught at Mariupol steel plant

You are trying too hard to look smart, and you're nothing close to being smart; but keep digging the hole to Bury yourself. Where exactly did you get your War analyst degree from? University of Dumb.ass I suppose. Is that all you know about the game of chess? grin

It's obvious the manner water from MFM is not working in your life, but keep dancing naked, you're entertaining,

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by longview007: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
War is bad.

Small world we suppose to enjoy with love and understanding.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:
Now 10 Russian Russian generals have been killed by Ukrainian forces.
- 8 major generals
- 2 lieutenant generals
Airborne Forces, Ground Forces & Air Force

Big big losses by the Russians.

Omo see statistics, in other news no Ukrainian soldier or civilians were killed by Russian forces, Mugun...

Don't sleep tonight ooo... keep digging the internet to look for Russian casualties, na your assignment be that.

Ukrainian is winning in your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Krismas(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Dscop:

You are trying too hard to look smart, and you're nothing close to being smart; but keep digging the hole to Bury yourself. Where exactly did you get your War analyst degree from? University of Dumb.ass I suppose. Is that all you know about the game of chess? grin

It's obvious the manner water from MFM is not working in your life, but keep dancing naked, you're entertaining,
grin This is d last time I will reply ur failed line of argument grin
I just want to assure u, there’s nothing I post on Nairaland, I cannot stand by. I am proud of every post of mine
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by vatiqan(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.

How old are you
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by samsegs(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Just like in chess,,the queen is off already...
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by MYMINDER(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.

You are part of the problem of Nigeria; it is not just the leaders, the citizenry also. You will say and do anything for a paycheck.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Krismas:
grin In the game of chess, u move pieces back and forth on the board, always changing positions and forming strategies. War is about position and strategy. The almost goal is military victory and sometimes u have to sacrifice ur fighters for a better position and strategy.
Russia lost close to 20million people to Nazism in WW2. If they had challenged Hitler early, maybe the storyline would have been different. There is an unacceptable rise in Nazism in Europe currently and Russia must not ignore it this time around.
For every single Russian soldier that die in Ukraine, it is a sacrifice to prevent thousands even millions of Russian deaths down the road if otherwise.
Look at the nazi leader caught at Mariupol steel plant

Whenever Russia suffers you Putin bots start rambling on about all kinds of nonsensical stuff as a coping mechanism

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. What about you supporting Russians killings in ukraine? Between you both, who is now more wicked?
lets get our facts straight i never support killing

1. I am angainst western hyprocracy
2. Annoyed ukraine allowed them selve to be used
3. Support a multipolar world

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

But you have been celebrating the death and destruction of Ukraine and Ukrainians grin

Only a devil would accuse someone else of what he is guilty of
lets get our facts straight i never support killing

1. I am angainst western hyprocracy
2. Annoyed ukraine allowed them selve to be used
3. Support a multipolar world

I am not a vampire

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dvdpity: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:
Now 10 Russian Russian generals have been killed by Ukrainian forces.
- 8 major generals
- 2 lieutenant generals
Airborne Forces, Ground Forces & Air Force

Big big losses by the Russians.

Where did you get all these your information.
This is the 4th general to die. You are already counting 8.. your lies are too much. But still it won't change anything for the Russians. the operation continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by themanderon: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2022
The way these guys are quick to report Russian deaths you may think the Ukrainians are not suffering any loss of soldiers in this war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kenturkey048(m): 12:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual underworld called death you guys will weep for Ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces on the battlefield.

But right now, what we are reading about is the Killed Russian General, not that of Ukraine......
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Yoighaman(m): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2022
How come this is passing for a news headline? It is a war, should they be singing praise and worship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kenturkey048(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of the nato countries could not liberate Afghanistan from the Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of the UK from Ukraine.
Boko haram is technically defeated...

How can one be winning a war and still be losing strategic commanders? (Nigerian Army kinda win..Kill shekau 100times....)

?..?

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Bahamas95(m): 12:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Unnecessary killings.

Putin and Zielinski or whatever his name is should end this mumu war..... People's fathers, children and husbands are dying everyday.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 1:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Krismas:
grin This is d last time I will reply ur failed line of argument grin
I just want to assure u, there’s nothing I post on Nairaland, I cannot stand by. I am proud of every post of mine

My apologies I didn't realise your father was a member of the Jackson 5 and told you all about Michael.

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2022
TenQ:

Some people are disappointed that a Comedian can unleash this kind of carnage on their darling Putin's Generals.

May your strong enemies be disgraced before you

FYI:
Ukrainian Generals don't fight at the battlefront. They command using the USA tactics. Russian tactics require Generals to go to the warfront

Google the command centers that Russia has struck since the war began the first hypersonic weapons that hit Ukraine was at the military base of nato and it took out all of Ukraine and nato General that was in the base biden came that day and wept and called putin a killer.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2022
TenQ:

The evil USA took Cremia
The evil USA then attacked Ukraine

Crimea was a gift given to Ukraine since it remained Russia ally try Google how Ukraine was formed even Ukraine was a land stolen from Poland and other neighboring countries.
. Should I list the number of people and countries USA has destroyed in the past 20 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Ukrainian generals do not utilize world war 1 tactics like the Russian fools do.

Ukrainian generals do not fight at the front but strategize, instruct and deploy while the Russian fools send their generals to the front like it was done in world war 1.

That is why you hardly hear about the death of Ukrainian generals.

If that happens I am sure you would see it all over Russian media wouldn't you and by extension the Putin asslickers would be boasting about it everywhere smiley

The Onus is on them to declare the deaths of Ukrainian generals wouldn't you agree? smiley
generals stay in base and plan and Russia has destroyed many base they live in Infact their children perish with them if USA reports it you guys will commit suicide.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Udemzy05:

If you do your own report, nairaland go ban you?
yes or are you new to this web site.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:11am On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Russia told all Ukrainian Soldiers to drop weapons and go to their Barracks. That the invasion wasn’t their business.

The Military Convoy got in and started driving to Kyiv which was their biggest error as they were lured into that massive trap.

Close to Kyiv the war started and Russia was exposed. Putin withdrew and announced he was more concerned in the East.

Then why lose thousands of men driving to Kyiv if you fully know you were concerned about eastern Ukraine.

Only the Biggest FOOL on earth believes Otherwise. Putin deep down his heart understood he goofed big time, but can’t withdraw as it would be a slap on his face.

you don't even know military strategy 101 the Kyiv attack was a decoy to bring those Ukrainians military men focusing on the capital they all rushed to go save the capital then Russia withdrew and took the places they left one by one go learn war.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by joyandfaith: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Can u please name them? I learn about 500,000 ukranian generals have kia or wia. In fact all Ukrainian soldiers have kia or wia. Media is just lying to you war has ended in Ukraine. It is propaganda. General Roman is still alive. People saw him dinning with zelensky in kiev.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Eagba(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
Please o how is it mother Russia, when Russia is a daughter to China.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Eagba:

Please o how is it mother Russia, when Russia is a daughter to China.
how is China mother to Russia.. Russia is a mother because it created many countries and colonized most of them then gave them independence.

Russia is a great mother.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Google the command centers that Russia has struck since the war began the first hypersonic weapons that hit Ukraine was at the military base of nato and it took out all of Ukraine and nato General that was in the base biden came that they and wept and called putin a killer.

It was at a military training facility and not NATO base oga stop embelishing stories just to feel good and those killed were not NATO generals oga liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Eagba(m): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
how is China mother to Russia.. Russia is a mother because it created many countries and colonized most of them then gave them independence.

Russia is a great mother.
But Russia is depending on China now to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 3:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Crimea was a gift given to Ukraine since it remained Russia ally try Google how Ukraine was formed even Ukraine was a land stolen from Poland and other neighboring countries.
. Should I list the number of people and countries USA has destroyed in the past 20 years.

Chai see lies unfolding grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 3:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
generals stay in base and plan and Russia has destroyed many base they live in Infact their children perish with them if USA reports it you guys will commit suicide.

According to TASS Russia has destroyed many bases and yet we are in the 103rd day of a war your Putin claimed would last 72hrs cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.