Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74266 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
kingthreat:

Not up to the tears some mums cried giving birth to children who ended up as jobless online activitsts.
Waiting to see the next news of a Russian paper plane crashing grin

And you will be here as always lamenting like a drunken goat.

I am sure you just painlessly popped out of your mum like a bean seed while she was sipping on some vodka.

No wonder you are a Russian online psychiatric patient Activist. smiley
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2022
TenQ:

If Russia had taken out ALL the Ukrainian and NATO Generals, how come the Ukrainians are still coordinated and fighting well against Russia

It's evident you treat this like the football league where your team is losing.

The war should have been over in 3 days, even Putin just called it a mere military operation

May enemies stronger than you be disgraced before you. Amen
actually I don't discuss with people who are abusive or those who use emotions and threat so kindly move along.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2022
oguns222:

Despite that, Ukraine still fights on
yes
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

If I give you Lagos and Abuja and ask you to take one which place will you take.

Is Lagos the capital and seat of power of Nigeria?

Where is the capital and seat of power of Ukraine? Is it Kyiv or Kharkiv?
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
ken6488:
lets get our facts straight i never support killing

1. I am angainst western hyprocracy
2. Annoyed ukraine allowed them selve to be used
3. Support a multipolar world
. Is ok. Your points are noted. Glad you never used abusive words to pass your message
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

That was a big lie.
No country will lose such amount of men and weaponry as a Decoy. Make we stop this kind lies Abeg grin grin we ain’t kids here
that the same tactic Russia used in second world War they made Germany think they were winning then bam they came like waves to win step by step.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by kingthreat(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

And you will be here as always lamenting like a drunken goat.

I am sure you just painlessly popped out of your mum like a bean seed while she was sipping on some vodka.

No wonder you are a Russian online psychiatric patient Activist. smiley

A little girl from Belarus says she hates Putin. Are you not going to post about it. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
ken6488:
lets get our facts straight i never support killing

1. I am angainst western hyprocracy
2. Annoyed ukraine allowed them selve to be used
3. Support a multipolar world
Is ok. Your points are noted. Glad you never used abusive words to pass your message. Bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Blueelf: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2022
ken045501:
They have killed this guy like 3 times now hahaha

Post the first two times it was ever reported

Child
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
kindly show me where I said Ukraine tactics is same as Russian own...

The Ukrainian general stay in military barrack and Russia killed many of them and buried them in the ground with hypersonic weapons

The first time biden came to Poland he cried that USA don't have what can stop hypersonic weapons. That day Russia killed many nato commanders in the under ground bunkers I post the video here I don't know if mode has removed it check my topics.

You love telling non existent stories and we all can see it already grin

He says Biden cried and Biden said they don't have what can stop hypersonic missiles grin cheesy

It's a good thing Russia does not know about the USA ion Cannon project grin

You and cap na 5 and 6 cheesy
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
that the same tactic Russia used in second world War they made Germany think they were winning then bam they came like waves to win step by step.

So Russia used 27million Russians who died at the hands of Germans as a decoy?

Abeg make I laugh small

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by HRMK: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2022
IRONY OF LIFE!UKRAINE HOLDING RUSSIA IN THE PAST 100DAYS!!
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Blueelf: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Says a mega mumu who always jumps on the thread of someone he calls a mumu.

You wey dey follow person wey you dey call mumu no be you be the mega mumu?

Chai..you wicked grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by saintadeola: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Nairaland is becoming a joke as well,they wount pick Russia achievement of the war,they only feed u guys with little success of Ukraine,Ukrainians are really dying everyday,media keep lying to u here,picking just positive side of Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Is Lagos the capital and seat of power of Nigeria?

Where is the capital and seat of power of Ukraine? Is it Kyiv or Kharkiv?

There is nothing in Kyiv all industries and port are in the area Russia took don't u see Ukraine is crying they can't sell their massive grain and products again.

Now muriopol is functional again and starts exporting products to other places under Russia control.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
kingthreat:

A little girl from Belarus says she hates Putin. Are you not going to post about it. grin grin grin

Putin's says his dick is bigger than Zelenskyy's courage. Are you not going to post about it? cheesy grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Makowonda: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2022
The reportage of this Russia-Ukraine war is biased and extremely one sided.I'm not saying that I'm supporting Russia but when a Russian is been killed it makes headline.Propaganda everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Makowonda:
The reportage of this Russia-Ukraine war is biased and extremely one sided.I'm not saying that I'm supporting Russia but when a Russian is been killed it makes headline.Propaganda everywhere...
that because Russia is killing many of Ukraine so one goal Ukraine scores they will jubilate like they kill angel lol.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Makowonda:

That's because they were seen as a Goliath and everyone expected them to crush Ukraine in a heart beat.

News about little Ukraine eliminating so many Russians and holding them at bay would make better headlines and a better read with more reader's attention than a failing "Giant".
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by brightalo1010: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials Antony J. Blinken he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

The aim wasn't about how many that'll be killed, the aim of the war by yeye putin is to capture Ukraine within weeks which he has failed to achieve. Stop shifting the goal post.

Durings wars people are meant to die in numbers. At least thank God you didn't say this particular news is a lie and propaganda from the west.

You accepted the news and in shame you refused to comment on it and jumped into telling us what we already known. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

So Russia used 27million Russians who died at the hands of Germans as a decoy?

Abeg make I laugh small
USA used this tactic in war with Britain it is a tactic well known called cannon fodder tactics.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
brightalo1010:

The aim wasn't about how many that'll be killed, the aim of the war by yeye putin is to capture Ukraine within weeks which he has failed to achieve. Stop shifting the goal post.

Durings wars people are meant to die in numbers. At least thank God you didn't say this particular news is a lie and propaganda from the west.

You accepted the news and in shame you refused to comment on it and jumped into telling us what we already known. Shame on you.
kindly move along I don't entertain insult.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2022
kingthreat:

lol
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
USA used this tactic in war with Britain it is a tactic well known called cannon fodder tactics.

So in other words Russia has no value for life

End of discussion!
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

So in other words Russia has no value for life

End of discussion!
USA has no value for any one not a USA citizen or UK too.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
USA has no value for any one not a USA citizen or UK too.

World stats speak otherwise because USA is the greatest champion for human rights and free living unlike your Russia who deprive everyone of their rights and throw you into jail the moment you whisper anything against Putin

Russia was in attendance at the 47 member UN meeting last year but it was USA who pledged to champion human rights all over the world

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by brightalo1010: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
kindly move along I don't entertain insult.
shameless is not an insult stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

World stats speak otherwise because USA is the greatest champion for human rights and free living unlike your Russia who deprive everyone of their rights and throw you into jail the moment you whisper anything against Putin

Russia was in attendance at the 47 member UN meeting last year but it was USA who pledged to champion human rights all over the world

The military prison at Guantánamo Bay remains a stain on the human rights record of the United States

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/01/usa-report-human-rights-violations-guantanamo/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiikp_3nZj4AhUji_0HHQ4GA4YQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3lE9Ksu-aW5VJYbFMbNpqG

Fake human right USA has prison for people they hate all over the world

Guantánamo

Lol

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/01/usa-report-human-rights-violations-guantanamo/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiikp_3nZj4AhUji_0HHQ4GA4YQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3lE9Ksu-aW5VJYbFMbNpqG

Fake human right USA has prison for people they hate all over the world

Guantánamo

Lol

Human rights watch themselves have classified Russia as extremely bad when it comes to human rights. With 12 very very very very very bad human rights records.

Racial Discrimination and Minority Rights part should interest you smiley

Guantanamo bay is one isolated location in USA while for Russia it is the ENTIRE country

Read the link

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2020/country-chapters/russia

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

You love telling non existent stories and we all can see it already grin

He says Biden cried and Biden said they don't have what can stop hypersonic missiles grin cheesy

It's a good thing Russia does not know about the USA ion Cannon project grin

You and cap na 5 and 6 cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-confirms-russia-used-hypersonic-missile-in-ukraine-2022-3&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiKq8zun5j4AhWN8rsIHdoLCvwQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2-e4o5one26WIskUd9xgW_

Biden Confirms Russia Used Hypersonic Missile in Ukraine
www.businessinsider.com › ... › News
Mar 21, 2022 · President Joe Biden said Russia used a hypersonic missile over the weekend. · "It's almost impossible to stop it," he said: "There's a reason ...

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Human rights watch themselves have classified Russia as extremely bad when it comes to human rights. With 12 very very very very very bad human rights records.

Racial Discrimination and Minority Rights part should interest you smiley

Guantanamo bay is one isolated location in USA while for Russia it is the ENTIRE country

Read the link

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2020/country-chapters/russia

Russia has no place that is as bad as Guantánamo

You really don't know what is happening in Guantánamo

Too much love for USA has made you not to know or want to know lol.

Guantánamo is same thing Hitler had for Israel.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-confirms-russia-used-hypersonic-missile-in-ukraine-2022-3&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiKq8zun5j4AhWN8rsIHdoLCvwQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2-e4o5one26WIskUd9xgW_

Biden Confirms Russia Used Hypersonic Missile in Ukraine
www.businessinsider.com › ... › News
Mar 21, 2022 · President Joe Biden said Russia used a hypersonic missile over the weekend. · "It's almost impossible to stop it," he said: "There's a reason ...

It is ALMOST impossible to stop it...

I am sure you went to school

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.