Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Do I Call Dis One? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Call Dis One? (1354 Views)

Wetin We Wan Call Dis Kind Thing So? / What Do You Call Dis In Your Language ? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Call Dis One? by Jmichael1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
laluski:

My first child is in the university and one thing taught to ask any boy that comes in the name of datinh her is to ask a simple question..." Why do you "love" me or why do you want to date me...it has NEVER failed her..

she never meet real niggar wen go put am 4 her body wotowoto,her mind go dey.....

cheers.....
Re: What Do I Call Dis One? by laluski(m): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Jmichael1:

she never meet real niggar wen go put am 4 her body wotowoto,her mind go dey.....

cheers.....

Your English has said it all about you...
Re: What Do I Call Dis One? by sammycipher(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Jmichael1:
There's dis pretty grl in my street that i wud love to bleep and move on,bt i got a problem here...

i always admire dis grl wen i'm alone at home,i'll be lyk...omoh if i see gift(her name) today i must tell her one or two tinz 4 her left ear...bt i lose interest in dis same grl each time i see her.

i've notice dis tin more than 3 times....i admire her wen i'm alone bt lose interest in her the moment i see her..

what do i call dis one,its dat our spirit no match or wat?

It's like seun will start filtering all these tender kids from posting on Nairaland, just look at what is disturbing this one

Or better still seun should create a nairaland kids section for people like OP
Re: What Do I Call Dis One? by sammycipher(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2022
laluski:

To give u an idea how old I'm, check I registered this account...and I had an account 5 years before then...I couldn't remember the password so I had to abandon it..
That aside...lemme ask you a question..if a girl gets pregnant for you now...are u ready to father that baby or "hustle" and give her money to terminate the pregnancy...a simple advice, don't let your small penis that has no brain and your testosterone as huge as that of an elephant over rule your sense of reasoning....
My first child is in the university and one thing taught to ask any boy that comes in the name of datinh her is to ask a simple question..." Why do you "love" me or why do you want to date me...it has NEVER failed her..
She's doing brilliantly well in her academics ..are u in the university?

Op is a sales boy for a POS shop in yenagoa
Op hasn't even written waec so y ask if he is in d university?
Op just celebrated his 16th birthday last month
Re: What Do I Call Dis One? by moyosore32: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2022
This thread was authored by an underage, when I say underage, I mean op shud be around 12 to 15yrs of age
Ok owa poju 16yrs
Spits and Walks away in shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man / He Made Me Masturbate / But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.