Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating (42527 Views)

Lori Harvey / EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by BabaIbo: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
akeeng:

Omo! These two f00ls need urgent mental help for real

You dey take those ones serious... LoL, you are on a long thing bro if you can not learn how to laugh and move on over some people and their ways of reasoning here.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Unshackled: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

The same experience that led you to know how exactly 16% of the billions of women on earth experience ovarian failure
that stats of 16% of women hitting ovarian failure in their early 30s is an established fact by a UK group.

At your age,I don't expect you tp be ovulating emotionally over a simple topic

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

The person that will marry Lori Harvey ehn? You no go reach to wash his feet
Only a fool/simp will marry a public toilet, I believe TMberwolf1 isn't a fool. he can't stoop that low.

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
They never hold back on the testosterone filled tears…. Another day to wail. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Proudlyomonna: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

https://people.com/movies/michael-b-jordan-and-lori-harvey-breakup-exclusive/

Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry

You be the Lori senior brother? undecided undecided

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by NaijaCars4sale: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oh really
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haakeem:
I think you should say that to your self.

off i go.

No, it suits you grin.
If I spend all my life on NL how will I be able to know all those informations?

add this one https://www.google.com/url?q=https://destinysrehab.boards.net/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiOr6P3mZn4AhUGr6QKHc7LAbYQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw3KypFLM9eDf9oGvgFj3Z_p

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Konjiboii: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/drake-ykosiris-have-an-intimate-date-night-pics.4733293/page-11&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj2vea5lZn4AhUJqaQKHczrCzcQFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw3lBfTCd-muJyb63-S2LZwC

Why did drake go after a 19 years old boy?

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/diddy-and-ykosiris-break-up-pics.4515993/

I don't have time to argue with lunatic like you, that spend all day on NL.

Baba e nii lunatic, shey Drake dey pay me nii,if he wants to snack on his fellow men then na him sabi abi e vex you say he chose a male over you uncouth and devilish incline broads that will do something strange for a piece of change. Mumu girl coming online forming tatafo in the comfort of her carcass rented face me I face you for ikorodu , if you don't get out of my mention na ogun go kill your papa,werey olosho oshi, if I use my preek swear for you oloun you go craze before the setting of the sun.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Konjiboii:

Baba e nii lunatic, shey Drake dey pay me nii,if he wants to snack on his fellow men then na him sabi abi e vex you say he chose a male over you uncouth and devilish incline broads that will do something strange for a piece of change. Mumu girl coming online forming tatafo in the comfort of her carcass rented face me I face you for ikorodu , if you don't get out of my mention na ogun go kill your papa,werey olosho oshi, if I use my preek swear for you oloun you go craze before the setting of the sun.

WHY THE THING PAIN YOU LIKE THIS?
Abi because nah only NL forum you sabi for life?

3 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by foolbuster: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

I like how you people are always very emotional about what women are doing with their bodies. It never ceases to be amusing

Nothing emotional for me, continue.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
that stats of 16% of women hitting ovarian failure in their early 30s is an established fact by a UK group.

At your age,I don't expect you tp be ovulating emotionally over a simple topic
you’re the one quoting everyone on this thread crying about women who are not sleeping with you.
Mind your business??

I mean obviously I was bullshitting stats with 35% of men being infertile. But research actually shows that infertility occurs in the about the same rates in men and women so I don’t know why you think stating women’s ovarian failure helps your argument when the same amount of men experience infertility. If you add those who are not totally infertile but have low sperm count/motility, you get a number even higher than their female counterparts.

So shh

6 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Only a fool/simp will marry a public toilet, I believe TMberwolf1 isn't a fool. he can't stoop that low.
Wait until she dates your hero next. grin

6 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Konjiboii: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

WHY THE THING PAIN YOU LIKE THIS?

Abi because nah only NL forum you sabi for life?

Mumu Jeon you seem more pain for not getting the drake's dick, why the hate post for a successful celebrity if it's easy to be gay and successful I'm sure you father would have jumped on the closet pipe. Perhaps that would have helped humanity from your jonsing existence.

Ode stop screaming
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

If he wants he doesn't want people to know of his bisexual acts,he won't do it openly...dumbo!

I guess you DM'd the niqqa and he ignored your ugly asss.You then proceeded to defame him.

you need a hug to heal you from your ugly syndromes.

have this.

3 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Konjiboii:

Mumu Jeon you seem more pain for not getting the drake's dick, why the hate post for a successful celebrity if it's easy to be gay and successful I'm sure you father would have jumped on the closet pipe. Perhaps that would have helped humanity from your jonsing existence.

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SO MUCH DEPRESSION.

MOVE ON PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Octopusssy(f): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
koyyess:

Drake...that negroe is really messed up in the head.

Besides being gay, he sleeps with pr0stitutes alot. Those are his spec.
This is surprising. Why hasn't blogs carried it?
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Octopusssy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

LOLX.
THEY THINK EARTH IS JUST LIKE THAT.

I WAS ON VIGILANTECI FORUM, and a dissucion came out about entertainment industry, how they sexualized them [f/m].

I was shocked when John Cena and other body built Men said they like bts. shocked

And again
before any deals, promotions,even endorsement deals are not free.

First, before you can have the contract they must sleep with you, sometimes they may use a chemicals, MK ultra portions on you if you didn't apply to their terms .

THOSE ARTISTS ARE JUST PUPPETS.
Please share the link to VC site
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Haakeem(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

No, it suits you grin.
If I spend all my life on NL how will I be able to know all those informations?

add this one https://www.google.com/url?q=https://destinysrehab.boards.net/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiOr6P3mZn4AhUGr6QKHc7LAbYQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw3KypFLM9eDf9oGvgFj3Z_p
no, it suits you the most.

I was told that you were named nairaland when you were still an infant, but was later changed because of some petty reasons.

If nt you would hve been calld "nairaland o jeon" in the class register and you would answer, present!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Octopusssy:

This is surprising. Why hasn't blogs carried it?

Because those who gave him fame control main stream media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Unshackled: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:
you’re the one quoting everyone on this thread crying about women who are not sleeping with you.
Mind your business??

I mean obviously I was bullshitting stats with 35% of men being infertile. But research actually shows that infertility occurs in the about the same rates in men and women so I don’t know why you think stating women’s ovarian failure helps your argument when the same amount of men experience infertility. If you add those who are not totally infertile but have low sperm count/motility, you get a number even higher than their female counterparts.

So shh
on this thread, I have only quoted you and Sofia. How does that transcend to "everyone"?

Never argue with women especially old jilted ones.

They will either gaslight you or change the goal post or restage the ring.

Their bitterness is everlasting.

And they always try to Amber Heard every man they meet physically or digitally.

That's the only way their life becomes easier to live with

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Konjiboii: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SO MUCH DEPRESSION.

MOVE ON PLEASE.

You need to stop mentioning me then you lil bish
Queer ass bish lacking good dick in her miserable queer life, nobody love you huh so you stalk and hate on celebs to boost your pathetic life huh
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haakeem:
no, it suits you the most.

I was told that you were named nairaland while you were still an infant, but was later changed because of some petty reasons.

If nt you would hve been calld "nairaland o jeon" in the class register and you would answer, present!.

SO YOU ARE THE HEADMASTER OF THIS FORUM. I NEVER KNEW NL IS A SCHOOL.

OLD WITH BEARDS GO CHECK THESTUDENTROOM FORUM.

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Konjiboii:

You need to stop mentioning me then you lil bish
Queer ass bish lacking good dick in her miserable queer life, nobody love you huh so you stalk and hate on celebs to boost your pathetic life huh

WHO CALLED MAGGOT INTO MY DISCUSSIONS WITH KOYYESS IF NOT FOR THE BUSY BODY AND NOTICE ME OF THE MAGGOT?

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Haakeem(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

SO YOU ARE THE HEADMASTER OF THIS FORUM. I NEVER KNEW NL IS A SCHOOL.

OLD WITH BEARDS GO CHECK THESTUDENTROOM FORUM.
Oh you mean that as the head master you are, if you were granted an opportunity to choose what you want to be in your nxt life.

you would choose to be created website?

the funny thing is that mr s.eun would still look for you,buy you and name you nairaland.

the "n" in nairaland is for n in jeo"n".
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Konjiboii: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

WHO CALLED MAGGOT INTO MY DISCUSSIONS WITH KOYYESS IF NOT FOR THE BUSY BODY AND NOTICE ME OF THE MAGGOT?

Aii rainbow princess I will let you live
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by jojothaiv(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
An Interesting conversation is going on here
And it's an eye opener...
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin I’m the old jilted woman?
Unshackled:
on this thread, I have only quoted you and Sofia. How does that transcend to "everyone"?

Never argue with women especially old jilted ones.

They will either gaslight you or change the goal post or restage the ring.

Their bitterness is everlasting.

And they always try to Amber Heard every man they meet physically or digitally.

That's the way only their life becomes easier to live with

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Sirqt5(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abdul9025:
Memphis Depay
Lewis Hamilton
Sean Combs
Trey Songz
Future
Michael B. Jordan

If not a hoe.. She is definitely a gold digger
add sean combs' son, Justin Combs to d list . she dated both father n son
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by lookingfly: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

https://people.com/movies/michael-b-jordan-and-lori-harvey-breakup-exclusive/

Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry
man is tired of the pussay!
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Cousin9999: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
No one cares, bro.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Tmberwolf1: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

The person that will marry Lori Harvey ehn? You no go reach to wash his feet
Any man that would willingly marry a public toilet, shouldn't be considered a man at all... So shut the f*ck up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.