Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) (14104 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
This thread isn't coming from a place of prejudice, racism or any thing like that. I have nothing against Europeans. I'm just examining the so called truths we've been told about our history.

Please let's all keep an open mind. I'm not asking you to believe the theories I'll be putting forward, I just want you to examine the evidence and come to your own conclusions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
The first photograph we are told was created in 1822.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
The art of photography relies on the methods of juxtaposition, of comparison and contrast to deliver it's message and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by congo4ka: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ride on boss!
I will like to know your theory on why black africans are so backwards. We seem to be at least 3000 years backwards to our european counterpaths, both technologically and spiritually.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
In the photograph below, we do not find the same deliberate techniques of juxtaposition that contemporary photographers craft into their art, rather we find natural contrast. This will be important and central to navigating our deceptive history.

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Contrast is a phenomenon, natural or artificial, in which meaning is generated and conveyed through the comparison of two opposing elements.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2022
When looking at 1860s Russia, there is an immediate contrast between the population and the share size of the cities.

Even in the 1860s both Moscow and St Peterburg are ernomous. The infrastructure found in these photographs could hold a population well into the millions.

Why then are the cities so vast, if the population was only 500,000 in each?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Furthermore, the narrative gives us a population that increases in a linear fashion from 1764.

Many of the buildings we see here were built many years before those pictures were taken. Did the Russians just plan well in advance? I mean, look at the population graph.

3 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Let's take a step back and observe something even more eerie.
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2022
The pictures below are of 19th century St Petersburg, Russia. The city is cold, the early morning mists dissipating with the approach of the sun. The year is 1860 and while St Petersburg stands proud, it is quiet, too quiet.

The population of St Petersburg in 1860, we are told was roughly 500,000 people, yet there is not a soul in sight. Where is everybody?

5 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2022
The long shadow of Alexandra Colomn, gives us a clue to the time of the sun's journey above this region. Long shadows occur during the morning or evening. It must be morning. But it appears that no one has surfaced yet. Where did everyone go?

3 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by chatinent: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Nasri100(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by tommy589(m): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth:
The pictures below are of 19th century St Petersburg, Russia. The city is cold, the early morning mists dissipating with the approach of the sun. The year is 1860 and while St Petersburg stands proud, it is quiet, too quiet.

The population of St Petersburg in 1860s we are told was roughly 500,000 people, yet there is not a soul in sight. Where is everybody?

Maybe it was a weekend morning, curfew etc
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:40am On Jun 06, 2022
When we travel 400 miles across to Moscow, we see the same thing. Empty, quiet streets. In 1860, Moscow had a population of roughly 500,000 citizens, but again, where is everybody?

4 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:56am On Jun 06, 2022
How about the rest of the world during that time period?
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Edinburgh, Scotland. 1840s

Emtpy.

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Copenhagen, Denmark. 1940s

Empty.

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 1:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Dresden, Germany. 1860s

Empty

1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Athens, Greece. 1860s

Empty.

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Owen247: 1:18am On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth:
This thread isn't coming from a place of prejudice, racism or any thing like that. I have nothing against Europeans. I'm just examining the so called truths we've been told about our history.

Please let's all keep an open mind. I'm not asking you to believe the theories I'll be putting forward, I just want you to examine the evidence and come to your own conclusions.
i iike as ur brain dey run analysis,dey go i dey ur back.

8 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 1:23am On Jun 06, 2022
London, England. 1860s

Finally, people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2022
What about Paris, France 1860s

People, life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2022
The dots will connect themselves as we proceed. I won't put forward any theories now, let your mind wander.

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2022
When we marinate on images like the ones below and are presented with the visual evidence of very primitive Victorian people, dotted around like grasshoppers, within the shadows of the most magnificent, grandiose, brilliant architecture a human could ever imagine. We begin to have doubts.

Indeed, how did they build this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 2:14am On Jun 06, 2022
The L'arc de trlomph is made from thirty six thousand, six hundred and ninety five cubic metres of limestone and weighs Ninety-five million kilograms. They tell us it took twelve years to build this giant structure in two different periods.
Between Eighteen O six and Eighteen-fourteen, and between Eighteen thirty-two and Eighteen-thirty-six

How did they transport this amount of limestone with the same horse and cart that we see in the photograph?

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 2:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Look closer at the four sculptures that adorn each of it's sides. Look at the intricacy of the sculptures. Look at the patterning of the ornamentation that frames the arc. Each section is perfectly repeated without any deviation or inconsistency.

The first true power tool was not invented until sixty years after this arch was completed. And they tell us this was crafted by hand? Is that even possible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2022
And then there is the ceiling of the arc. Immaculate three dimensional sculpted roses, perfect in their geometric symmetry. The nuance of the detail and the finesse of each petal and cross-section borders is overwhelming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Ballzproblemm: 2:25am On Jun 06, 2022
so what is this thread implying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 2:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Look at the rest of Paris during this time. Again, a plethora of unbelievable gigantic, magnificent infrastructure.

The city's infrastructure glorious, but the people and their means of transportation, primitive, unsophisticated and seemingly not at all developed to the point of producing a city like this.

3 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 2:30am On Jun 06, 2022
The roads are improperly paved and uneven. The roads are dirty and muddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Ladies, Camel-toe Is A Beautiful Thing, Flaunt It. / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.