Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) (4845 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Terrier99: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Any man that spends money in training a woman who is not his wife in school is big fool.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by pansophist(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2022
When you see some people suffering, before you pity them, look well well, you'll see that many are the architect of their own suffering. They are the engineer-in-chief of their misery. If her bf stop sponsoring her in school and her family descend into poverty, she will of course blame someone else not herself, meanwhile she caused it. This reminds me of what God told Cain about why he is suffering, in the biblical story of Cain and Abel.

Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry at the world? If you do what is right, will things not be better for you? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it Genesis 4:6-7

Cain suffered because he lived his life in a irresponsible way, he gave God sacrifices that was meant for the dustbin meanwhile Abel his brother gave God the best, and blessings was all over him. I see it alot with people when they suffer. Usually I don't just pity you because you're a victim, I usually reserve my pity for genuine victims not the idiot that put himself there and wants pity.

You dont bite finger that feeds you. I'm a proponent of breaking the teeth that bites you. So if you feed someone (like this guy is sponsoring his babe) and he/she bites you, then jejely withdraw the spoon loaded with rice and fish, then donate a punch to the face. Never put value in a place where it is not appreciated. It's a natural law, and a biblical teaching, check out.

Do not give that which is holy to dogs, and do not throw your valuables before pigs, for they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Mathew 7.6

Fools normally don't appreciate good things, they will probably think they are doing you a favour for allowing you to help them, and you must never tolerate that. Collect everything damn thing and send them back to the hole you brought them out from. Then, they will now appreciate it when it's gone but it will be too late. Making them to learn the hard way is better than not making them learn at all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
kristonium:
She has just lost a good man.

Howbeit a saint!

This will haunt her for the rest of her life!

I can bet you for free, that man will never return!
She don lose guard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personal hygiene / My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal / Top 8 Non Popular Finest Guys In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.