Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre (45752 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by MyopicMods: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2022
I will always hate this Country says Man who lost his parents in Ondo Massacre

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by MadamVanessa(f): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.

304 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Belial06: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Oh so sad....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Crixxx: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2022
That must be an easterner. Rip Mr & Mrs Okezie cry

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Arrewa: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2022
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

A day before the attacck, I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by majamajic(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Why not divide this country ?

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by MAGG0T(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

Sometimes I wonder where Nairaland gets their news from...

You'd go on tweeter to see the main news and come here to see a different one thereby giving some urchins false hope

Odikwa risky

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Guderian(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Its quite unfortunate. Millions of nigerians also hate this country due to 1 thing or the other.

The hatred doesnt change anything that's the shitty problem.

Irregular aggressive revolution is what is needed not reactions

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by WibusJaga: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
embarassed

Don't blame him one bit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Then begin to imagine what many igbos feel for the uncountable number of sons, daughters, mother and fathers lost to the Nigerian army’s brutality. Just a tip of the iceberg and you’re already in eternal hate for Nigeria?

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by YeyeGbami: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:
Then begin to imagine what many igbos feel for the uncountable number of sons, daughters, mother and fathers lost to the Nigerian army’s brutality. Just a tip of the iceberg and you’re already in eternal hate for Nigeria?

TRASH TRASH TRASH

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Ciscogod(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Her brother was my class mate at holy child Catholic secondary school Ado ekiti. Ajanaku segun. Both parent died in the massacre that happened in Owo yesterday

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Max24: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari shouldn't have been president of this country in the first place. Many people said so in 2015. Now see what is happening to the South. There is bloodshed in the North, East and now West. For 8 years a whole General could not bring rag-tag insurgents under control. Shame on the country for twice electing the most clueless president ever in Nigerian history.

266 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by chatinent: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
We share mutual hate, bro.

Sorry for your loss.

We blame Buhari, the most useless, tribalistic and religious fanatic. We blame the governor for his inability to protect lives and property. We blame the local government chairman and councilor for their over-focus on stipends from the governor instead on ensuring grassroot tranquility.

We blame the army, DSS, the Police and every other arm of executives being partisan on where to protect and where to neglect!

If there were reasonable force men in almost very junction, location, and main roads, these problems wouldn't have happened.

We blame the chain of the failed government.

Nigeria happened to you.

Nigeria is a weapon fashioned against us all.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2022
My condolences, sir.

But there is nowhere that is safe. You can get killed this way anywhere in the world.

In the United States, you can even be in a primary school, and a gunman will enter and spray everyone for no reasons at all.

Man is the most wicked creature on earth. In fact, the biggest enemy of man is man.

This is not a Nigerian thing.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:

TRASH TRASH TRASH
Typical yoruba man. Injustice to another is justice to him.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Max24:
Buhari shouldn't have been president of this country in the first place. Many people said so in 2015. Now see what is happening to the South. There is bloodshed in the North, East and now West. For 8 years a whole General could not bring rag-tag insurgents under control. Shame on the country for twice electing the most clueless president ever in Nigerian history.

Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by SisterFire(f): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
Ok...
...You are so happy aren't u?
Enjoy while it lasts

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Declare a shoot at site order on any herdsman or Fulani,these people has to be stopped with any means possible

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Elvis2kay: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
With all this horrible atrocities from FULANI/HAUSA, some foolish southern Nigerian want another FULANI (Atiku ) as president � no be juju be that

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Take heart man. I understand your pain.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by candidbabe(f): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by jeff1993: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
We hate it together bro!!!!

At this point the whole southern Nigeria supposed to Unite and speak with one voice but alas they will play politics with it and sweep it under the carpet!!

We Southerners don't have any relationship with northerners ..... Even our brothers who practice Islam are not extremist like them except for some few misguided ones ....

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Onyi22(f): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
[code][/code] cry
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by walozanga(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Take heart man. Don't vote another old wicked fooool again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntCrazeMan: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Sorry Bro.
You now see why a lot of us in the East hate Nigeria and everything it represents, including their nonsense security??
Where they should be working, you won't see them.
But they are always very busy tormenting and torturing the few good ones, and making money out of them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Ajlee54321: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
WHERE ARE THE COWS?

20 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Mindlog: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Very justified.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by elganzar(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2022
The next presidential election will determine Nigeria's future...

To think I was part of the morons that voted for Buhari (first term)

Sorry my brother, I know words cannot really comfort you

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.