Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric (31655 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by goatandyam: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Tecnophone:
To me, this is the first time MURIC will be making sensible remarks. .

Then you must either be inherently stupid or you are a Muslim terrorist yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by PlaYaJones: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by MotiveU(f): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Our intelligence agencies should do more abeg, I don't understand why a group like Muric will be the one advising Nigerians on potential danger.

We have

1. State Security Service (SSS) – Responsible for domestic intelligence.

2. National Intelligence Agency (NIA) – Responsible for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.

3. Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) – Responsible for military intelligence.

What exactly are they doing?

Are they not occupied by Fulani's
So what do you expect.
24hrs after.. No statement from this agency.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Kemistri4(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Enjoy your sit at home, you hear? If dem born you well come out... grin

Piiggddiiootts are now living in bondage for real... grin

I'm in Umuahia. Nnamdi Kanu's very hometown. No sit at home grin

Meanwhile, those sitting at home are doing so willingly

Enjoy ISIS. More of it to come grin
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Opolopoopolonio: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Kemistri4:

I'm in Umuahia. Nnamdi Kanu's very hometown. No sit at home grin

Meanwhile, those sitting at home are doing so willingly

Enjoy ISIS. More of it to come grin

Continue deceiving yourself... grin
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Kemistri4(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Continue deceiving yourself... grin

Ask anybody you know. No Monday sit at home in umuahia. People only stay at home on the days he goes to court grin

But seriously, in my heart, I'm heartbroken about what happened in Ondo. It doesn't matter their tribe, I hate killing of innocent people whether igbo, fulani or yoruba

Peace... cool
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by aujile(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Our intelligence agencies should do more abeg, I don't understand why a group like Muric will be the one advising Nigerians on potential danger.

We have

2. National Intelligence Agency (NIA) – Responsible for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.

They are just there to collect salaries and used against anyone who opposes "Oga @ the top"
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by kingyakos: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Mumu MURIC.

South West is really becoming Sad West and the anus indigenes are counting on the government and security agent to fight for them. I heard they're terrorist from Mali and trained in Libya, now how did they get into nigeria if not for the help of the government and security agent.
I've been shouting everyday on SM that the very purpose of Npower wasn't for Nigerians, it was for this Fulani immigrants for political purpose and the islamization purpose.
PVCs has been given to all of them to vote in 2023.
United States Military Intelligence gave the information but the South didn't take it serious, TY Danjuma confirmed it but the South still overlooked.
The East is the only region in the South to rise up in protecting their land but the SW called them names ipob pig, kpukpurumiri, afganeastern,5% etc. Now it has get to them and they're counting on the government knowing too well that the government will only come to condemn the attack and it's over. Take it or leave it our military has compromised to the islamization agenda, the military are only active in fighting ipob, ESN in the East and paving way for the killer Herdsmen to penetrate the east to kill the igbos but they won't succeed.
I will advise other southern region to join the SE in demanding that the military to evacuate from all their check point in the Southern region back to their military barracks, the struggle is for the Southerners to protect their boundary and not for the military to mount check point to stop the indigenes from protecting their boundary.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by RosyIsBlessed: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2022
embarassed which day person go enter front page see better news. What a country!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by gotnel: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2022
The consequence of all these killings everywhere is that those that are agitating for disintegration of the country called Nigeria are being justified.
Whatever is the reason for merciless violence in nearly every part of Nigeria and it is everyday occurrence, is just a total failure of the Nigerian state.

Failure of security system is the most effective way of disintegration.
No matter where you are in Nigeria today, your security is not guaranteed.
The forces of darkness are now available everywhere, it takes the glory of God almighty to navigate to and from anywhere in Nigeria today.
Our politicians are just after power and perks of office.
Armed forces are totally overwhelmed.
Police are only trying their best.
The crime scene is only good for police reports.
Nothing more after the initial release of statement.

We the people of Nigeria must realise that if we continue in this manner, the consequences will be that very few people will remain on the street.

No matter what we need from one another , it will do us a lot of favour to discuss further on the viability of the Nigerian nation standing as one or we divide the country.
God help us
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

because they are being controlled by Fulanis, so don't expect anything from them
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by BigDawsNet: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Yeah
What happened in Owo wasn't bandit attack, it was a well planned terrorists attack with the help of a likely Hausa/Fulani informant within the community.
MURIC is right this time, terrorists have already infiltrated the south west and they have informants pretending to be just Hausa/Fulani traders and handicraftsmen living within south western communities.

South West Governors should wake up before things get out of hand.
They are only testing the waters if south west Governors don't act fast things will escalate badly.

This is no joke

Obviously

I believe it was well planned and they purposely picked this day because the spy took his or her time to study the church special program... I heard yesterday was annivasry day... which means church will be X2 full

But I think the job now is with the church pastors and coordination

I remember I was in South West sometimes ago for a 2 month project...

I picked a church in the area of my temporary residence and attended the church... I purposely dint come out as a first timer... because I know my going is temporarily...

I visited this church for almost 6 Sundays... and no one ever approached me to know about me... not even one person to ask... where I'm from and what brought me to the town...

I finish my project and left the state...

Imagine if I was sent as a spy..
Nobody will challenge me and I will record all my Intel In that church for people who needs it...

So church need to focus on new member...
When u see someone new... approach him and interview him or her...
The church must monitor and study the person well

I'm not sure I can visit a mosque once and the imam won't come and talk to me personally... I'm not sure
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Freerhyme1(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Only a lunatic will take this MURIC man serious
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Tofee: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2022
This issue of insecurities in this country wouldn't have been much to this level had it been it was collectively tackled from inception.

If you could recollect when bokoharam started in this Nigeria, Christians claimed the Muslims were behind it not until about 200 Muslims were killed in a northern Nigeria mosque. It was this time they realized.

Another issue is that this insecurities/insurgencies of a thing, it is political backed up.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by seunoj: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

Sharing money and going after opposition
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by almarthins(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

Perhaps, u still have not realized that some people up there are enjoying the killing. Hence, there will be no security to guarantee Ur safety. He telling you to be on the watch. Do you think any SSS or dss will tell you the truth?
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Awesometouch1: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

Did you forget they are all under the command and control of a herdsman?
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Moorish: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2022
dalass:

You have paid and will still pay more since your tribe formed government with the Fulanis and Zik played second fiddle to them. Your tribe are always at spoiling anything and everything once things don't go your way. You started coup, you started civil war...

Continue
My bro. Leave the Igbo out of it.

Forget the online insults between east and west

We have a bigger enemy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Boko Haram member spotted
Elvis2kay:
God purnish you MURIC. You've always support the evil of the Hausa/Fulani in the South all in the name of your imported religion...FoK u.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Albertone(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

Those intelligence agencies are unintelligent!
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by supereagle(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Always trying to be clever by half. You must bring Tinubu into the discussion to drive home your point

His greed for Aso rock led us into the killings happening now. Moreover he cannot speak against it because he wants to please Fulani caliphate. He hasn't learnt from history.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by vincentbravo(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2022
All the security agents who are suppose to gather and share Intels are busy chasing yahoo boys. Nigeria is a failed country, Buhari is the greatest mistake in the history and existence of Nigeria. The next president need extra 4years to add up 2 tenures, 12 years to clean the mess Buhari and his government created. The monsters and economic anomalies is high.

God1000:

We have

Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Sion47: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2022
When it happened in the east, they accuse Ipob ad ESN

Now its the turn of west, they say na bokoboys

Where is amoketu when u need them
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Slynation(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is obvious after what happened yesterday

While Yoruba where busy mocking the South East, the boko haram terrorists where busy trooping in the south west and taking strategic position to strike Yoruba land
The main issue is that the Yorubas has so mixed and welcome the fulanis to leave with them that it will be so hard to dislodge them...If this kinda rubbish should happen in the East, Death at sight will be issued to any Northerner, It's just a pity so many innocent ones among would surely be caught in the web of destruction...

Nigeria should just divide so everybody will go there way...
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by miraclea: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
That Muric head have nothing good to offer to the south west Muslims or Christian he's doing the bid of Northern Muslim
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Tecnophone: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
alright sir
goatandyam:

Then you must either be inherently stupid or you are a Muslim terrorist yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Jsaviour(f): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

They are busy trying to defend the clueless government of Buhari from anybody who dare say he is tired of the heartless tribalistic Buhari. His first job was to recall gun licenses from Nigerians but leave Fulani bandits and herdsmen with their gun.

They are busy looking for Igbo youths to kill

The people kidnapped on the train are still held, the kidnappers/bandits snap pictures and show us but they can't find them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by God1000(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jsaviour:

They are busy trying to defend the clueless government of Buhari from anybody who dare say he is tired of the heartless tribalistic Buhari whose first job was to recall gin licenses from Nigerians but leave Fulani bandits and herdsmen with their gun.

They are busy looking for Igbo youths to kill

The people kidnapped on the train are still held, the kidnappers/bandits snap pictures and show us but they can't find them

too awful, we've never had it this bad
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by engrchykae(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Yeah
What happened in Owo wasn't bandit attack, it was a well planned terrorists attack with the help of a likely Hausa/Fulani informant within the community.
MURIC is right this time, terrorists have already infiltrated the south west and they have informants pretending to be just Hausa/Fulani traders and handicraftsmen living within south western communities.

South West Governors should wake up before things get out of hand.
They are only testing the waters if south west Governors don't act fast things will escalate badly.

This is no joke
how far amotekun?
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by comodo: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

We have

They are in SE. Still gunmen dey operate freely. I wonder who d gunmen are
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
WibusJaga:

Anybody still calling Nigeria a zoo is just being lenient - at least the safety of animals in a zoo is guaranteed.
The Country is now more of a jungle or even an evil forest.

grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by shoboy9: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Straight from the horse's mouth. Is there any difference between BH and muric?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.