Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? (3477 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / Does Being A Good Person Really Pay Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by xynerise: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
I admire gals that are virgins until marriage but the way some guys respect them makes it look like they make a wonderful home. Does their virginity attach good behaviour to them or its just their moral value. Someone told me repented prostitu.tes make a better home.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
Yes go marry one and put it to the test. tongue
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by slimyem: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
op,put your observation into test,do the analysis and get ur result.chikena!!
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by sleekyb: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
dis antelope doesnt cease to amaze one with his numerous kweshuns
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Goldieluks: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
i am sure the OP knows the answer to his question.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
Why would I want a virgin when I ain't one
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
make una no dey deceive unaself again una hear.those naija girls wey dey claim say dem be virgins na lesbians them be.The last nigerian virgin was disvirgined in 1987 grin grin
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
Being a virgin makes one a virgin, that's all. Also, being a 'good' wife is incredibly subjective.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by ice234: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
Being a good wife isn't a question of ur s3xual activity. Its a question of the girl in question (her orientation about life).
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
ibkaye:

Being a virgin makes one a virgin, that's all. Also, being a 'good' wife is incredibly subjective.
yes virginity is a thing of the mind.i just had sex last night but then i am a virgin grin grin grin
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2011
lefulefu:

yes virginity is a thing of the mind.i just Were Intimate last night but then i am a virgin grin grin grin
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by livedit(f): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
Regretfully, Livedit isn't a virgin but she's an awesome wife!  wink  So NO! Being a virgin does not automatically qualify you to being a good wife.  I think it's a great thing she was able to sustain herself for sexual sin.  But being a "wife" and a good "wife" for that matter takes a whole lot more of involvements than that.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by pendo89(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies

@ op.I can only agree with your school of thought if you told me that virgins posess the below qualities.

Summary of the perfect wife

virtuous
faithful
committed
loyal
active
good shopper
early riser
enterprising
hardworking
late retirer
dextrous
generous
compassionate
secure
respectful
submitted
industrious
honourable
wise
kind
blessed
God fearing
praiseworthy

Virginity is only a temporary state. A wife is a world!

1 Like

Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by sweeti14(f): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
@OP not necessarily. The "Goodness" of a wife is in her character and not in her virginity. A virgin wife could have a nasty character and vice versa.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Omolola1(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nope! Being a virgin is something that is cherished but it does NOT determine a good wife
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by dammytex: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2011
Omolola; in fact we don't cherish them anymore. The so called virgins of these days now take silly advantage of their unfortunate virginity and ultimately become proud, rude and disrespectful. They claim they are good girls that don't mess around, therefore, they should be listened too and followed, while they lead. To me, they were only unfortunate not to have done it. A good wife is a good wife whether you are a virgin or not. The one that pisses me off the most, is these set of girls that graduated from private universities; just because you were caged in some  missionaries, you think you can come and claim one mumu virginity for me and start acting up rude. Imagine a girl that has been given her boyfriend blowjobs, handjobs, bobby-sex, lap-sex, 69, for over 6 years consistently, and come here on NL, claiming she's a virgin just because she dared not get penetrated since she'd fail the next virginity test conducted on her quarterly by her parents.
As for me, please keep your virginity and be a good wife together with a good mother for our children and we live happily ever after. thank you.
Virgin ko virgin ni.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by amblors(m): 1:22am On Jul 20, 2011
SMH, is this really a question?
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by HighChief4(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2011
dammytex:

Omolola; in fact we don't cherish them anymore. The so called virgins of these days now take silly advantage of their unfortunate virginity and ultimately become proud, rude and disrespectful. They claim they are good girls that don't mess around, therefore, they should be listened too and followed, while they lead. To me, they were only unfortunate not to have done it. A good wife is a good wife whether you are a virgin or not. The one that pisses me off the most, is these set of girls that graduated from private universities; just because you were caged in some  missionaries, you think you can come and claim one mumu virginity for me and start acting up rude. Imagine a girl that has been given her boyfriend blowjobs, handjobs, bobby-sex, lap-sex, 69, for over 6 years consistently, and come here on NL, claiming she's a virgin just because she dared not get penetrated since she'd fail the next virginity test conducted on her quarterly by her parents.
As for me, please keep your virginity and be a good wife together with a good mother for our children and we live happily ever after. thank you.
Virgin ko virgin ni.

Gbam. Your next beer is on me
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Mcleo007(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2011
amblors:

SMH, is this really a question?

U took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Cuddlemii: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2011
dammytex:

Virgin ko virgin ni.

That was uncalled for. Treat people as individuals and drop the generalization. If a girl turned you to mumu then that is part of the girl's vices, not necessary where she graduated from.

All your other points made sense but the private sch thingy, so not cool.

@all
Please this Virginity or Disvirginity thingy is becoming a bore on here. Thot people have had their fill of it already. If people will not address it realistically then it should not be discussed. To me there is no difference in both because its doesn't guaranty any resourceful outcome and does not determine who gets what, when and how.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nayah(f): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2011
Being a good wife it's not on sexual line, or not only, it's about patience understanding, communication and har working as well at home that outside.
Respecting your husband and give values to your children ( not necessarily virginity) like work, being polite and independance (autonomy) that tends more to be a good wife
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2011
No it doesn’t! Neither does it make a good husband either! Being a Good Wife encompasses more than being a virgin! Bear in mind also that there is NO perfect individual, virgin or not! I advocate virginity mind you! But if being a virgin means you’ll not be a good wife, and then subsequently a bad mother, then F*^K VIRGINITY! cool
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by slimyem: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2011
pendo89:

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies

@ op.I can only agree with your school of thought if you told me that virgins posess the below qualities.

Summary of the perfect wife

virtuous
faithful
committed
loyal
active
good shopper
early riser
enterprising
hardworking
late retirer
dextrous
generous
compassionate
secure
respectful
submitted
industrious
honourable
wise
kind
blessed
God fearing
praiseworthy

Virginity is only a temporary state. A wife is a world!

love the analysis.Gbam!
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by WhyAWhy(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2011
It is very true that virginity is not a guarantee for a lady becoming a good wife just as eating food everyday is not a guarantee to stay alive, many other factors are involved.

Before I ever got into any relationship it really was not a bother for me but after my first 2 relationships, I found out that it was difficult for me to live past the fact that my potential spouse had been with someone else (or many others,  sad )as I highly exalt the institution of marriage. I have tried to fight it, get counselled about it but what's the point in killing yourself over hope if you've got a choice. For me, it's a matter of personal preference.

Though being a Virgin speaks well about discipline and what value you place on life and other things, [b]I however won't expect anyone putting up an attitude about being a Virgin, it takes grace to be able to stand and believe me it's not lack of opportunity (I have walked away from almost Unclad ladies, ). [/b]Being a virgin is not a guarantee for respect from a man and losing your virginity can also make a man look at you with disdain (it's just safer). I have sat down with g.f and educated them that the day I get in between your thighs, every respect I have for you goes outta the window and I most likely will not see a reason to settle with you

And for those who think this issue is overflogged,  life is not static and there are still more people growing up, looking and seeking directions and answers.
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
WhyAWhy:

And for those who think this issue is overflogged,  life is not static and there are still more people growing up, looking and seeking directions and answers.

GBAM2
Re: Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? by dammytex: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
@cuddlemii,
I must tell you I have a lot of respect for private university graduates. They are young, always wanting to learn and are good team players professionally. Referencing them here, is as a result of them having the highest rate of virginity after graduation, compared to government schools.
I interface with a lot of ladies daily and I found out the so called disrespectful and rude virgins are usually products of private schools. (I'm sorry about that). They engage in all sorts of oral-sex and the likes and still proudly tells me; "young man, I don't mess around or din't you meet me a virgin, so you better just give my due respect".

I'm sorry cuddlemii if I hurt you. Are you a product of a private university?

My point is; I prefer a non-virgin good wife than a virgin brat. What's her use by the way? She'd be probably be bad in bed again sef or do you expect me to start looking for KY gel at my age? Abegii

(1) (Reply)

White Guy Proves How Easy Black Women Are. Te He He / Is He Just Marrying Me To Get In The Country? / Why Are Most Girls Aweful Snubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.