Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days (13757 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by SensualMan: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
T
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Juanmike(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Directing with amala in one hand
And Agbedu
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Kingspin(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Must Nigeria pay for the sins of Islam?
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Hier(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
May the souls of those martyred rest in peace
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by osazsky(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV Report

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days In Ondo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02cGMT7tijrGH8qekjcMvoXWMWLQPUnHJe357Vyk5BuzXPm9bdKGsmzZh9qumhZXMQl&id=100044230756186
goat fool all these are unnecessary.
U are the chief security officer
.its been more than 25 hrs not a single atrest..na spirit run the matter cuz i nor understand how we got this low..u got seceuty vote of 700m on the day of the attack use it for intelligence a flag or rag cost nothing idiot
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by chukwuoke(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV Report

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days In Ondo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02cGMT7tijrGH8qekjcMvoXWMWLQPUnHJe357Vyk5BuzXPm9bdKGsmzZh9qumhZXMQl&id=100044230756186

But wait ooo. Where are all the Amotekun go hide. When they are supposed to do their duties they were no were to be seen. You see una life of you went for strike also. angry
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Akharmony: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
It Barbaric, good one from Mr Governor. . . We mourn with the good people of Ondo state and Nigeria at large, everywhere is getting hot. .
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Hier(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
WibusJaga:

More than 24hrs after the bloody massacre, our police is still clueless as per the perpetrators of the dastardly act.
Nigeria We Hail Thee!

Not even a clue so to say till now

Shots were fired and not a police man could come around, I believe there should be a police barrack in that town.
This people appeared from nowhere and disappeared just like that

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
They should bring down the flag totally and raise Oduduwa own.
Biafra will follow suit.

Ijaw Republic is fully ready already we are just waiting for new slight provocation.

Kwararafa Rep.(Middle Belt) should do the same.

Owo is Akeredolu Hometown.
na to bring down the flag and mount a better flag sure pass!
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by osazsky(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akharmony:
It Barbaric, good one from Mr Governor. . . We mourn with the good people of Ondo state and Nigeria at large, everywhere is getting hot. .
good one my asssse...wat is there in raising a flag i raised mine for them on sun...and later use the flag to mop the floor..he should give us intelligence report..moreover we no longer have a flag sorry rag

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
SUNDAY IGBOHO ( IF MY SPELLING IS RIGHT ) HAS NOT REACTED TO THE SLAUGHTERING OF INNOCENT YORUBAS IN OWO ON SUNDAY.
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Promoter2: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Terrible, this is where it will all end sadly.

See my siggy to Japa. No time.
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Akharmony: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
osazsky:
good one my asssse...wat is there in raising a flag i raised mine for them on sun...and later use the flag to mop the floor..he should give us intelligence report..moreover we no longer have a flag sorry rag
you are right but still we have got to mourn the dead... Easy
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by okeke6969: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
What is the meaning of mere rag cloth been lowered? When drones supposed to be flying left, right and center searching all the forest in search of these terrorist.
Akeredolu should wake up now!!
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Elidrisy20: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
You better go hold the ballz of Amotekun Commander,he knows something
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by kingyakos: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
The only person that will visit the Owo scene and i will appreciate is Sunday Igboho...
The rest politicians should getout
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Paulianfa(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dramatical nation!
The whole massacre will be swept under the carpet.
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by sulaak(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
Biafra will follow suit.

Ijaw Republic is fully ready already we are just waiting for new slight provocation.

Akeredolu doesn't pay salary or pension. A useless governor. RIP to the people of OWO

But I don't trust the calibre of the current Yoruba Politian.
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Konjiboii: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's not by half flag, something needs to be done permanently and aggressively. We can't keep mourning innocent citizens each and everyday as if it's a normal thing.with all this death other countries for don declare outright war with terrorist,kidnappers and what have you. Fvcking damn shame, what has Nigeria given it's people except countless hardship and unwarranted suffer,death. Since them born me I have never in my life enjoyed this citizenship and I speak for the majority
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
Biafra will follow suit.

Your hidden agenda is Middle belt, so that North never get Stronger. Why if we decide to stay together?
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by MrSureOdds112: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
God help us !!!!!!! This shit hole we find ourselves is just ���

Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by jaggabban: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thoh:
Love no Fulani.

Oduduwa Republic
Capital Lagos.

Biafra Republic
Capital Enugu

Ijaw Republic
Capital Wilberforce City

Kwararafa (Middle Belt) Republic
Capital Wukari

With useless unity begging Arewa Republic.
Capital Kano
Wèrè aláso, kwararafa ko kwarabiafra ni
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Alexaonfleek: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV Report

This sick fucker hasn't even paid health workers who are treating the victims of the massacre.
Owing them Salaries since January.
Putting up flags will heal the victims and find the idiots who directed the attack.
Very silly man
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by lesbiconverter: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let them threaten the governor with 7 days ultimatum to fish out the miscreants or get impeached then see how speedy justice will swing
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by woleabayo(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
RIP TO THE LOST SOUL
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by chandini435: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
TT...
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Favour623(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rip to the lost soul
Re: Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days by Asceleb16(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
So flying a half mast or whatever it's called will bring back the dead people abi??
I laugh hysterically at the stupidity the reign among we southerners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson / David Cameron, UK PM Congratulates Buhari / President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.