Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) (50079 Views)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Unknown Gunmen Torture Villagers To Death - VIDEO / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by MDK777: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
DonT BeTraY Your Brother Becaus Of Politicians! EBuBeAGu! UGM! ESN! IPOB! You People Should Stand Together And Fight To Actualise Your Dream! We Are Not Created To Be Together As NigERiA, We Are Being DecIEVe By The Europeans
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by engrchykae(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You are a very barbaric person!
saboteurs made us lose 3million souls
Fok saboteurs
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by ikeseeholdings1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
My Grandma once told me that the highest atrocities commited during Biafra/Nigeria war was Igbo man against his fellow Igbo man. May God Almighty deliver US his children
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Wwwq: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Emma2Seconds: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
kiss kiss
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Igbojew: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good that serves that Ebube Aturu man right.When they allowed themselves to get using by those useless South East governors against their fellow Igbos and thereby bringing unnecessary bad names to IPOB) ESN they never thought that a time like this will come.i wish he will be send to his maker so that it will teach a lessons to other useless Ebube Aturu.God will keep on vindicating Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB/ESN for all the numerous accusations Yorubas and other tribes have been levelled against them..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Igbojew: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
OriOko88:
And some mumu ibos were justifying the owo shootout with ESN activities. Very dumb people. Is the person being tortured here not Igbo or are those barbaric esn torturing him not ibos as well.. Why can't they look for Fulani herdsmen to torture?? Why their very own people. Which freedom fighters subject their kinsmen to this crude and inhumane torture.
The Mexican and Columbian drug lords mode of wickedness still dey learn from this ESN animals undecided
Oga face your Owo town in Ondo where your Fulani Herdsmen masters have taking over and leave South and everything that happens there you coward and pathetic unity beggar.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by amliftedhigher: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Instead this uselesss people will go and the umunneochi forest from fulani herdsmen, they are here killing their brothers

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
lordlugards:
Can't even ask a simple intelligent questions.

Dumb

Answer the question now, UGM explanator! Werey adugbo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by lordlugards: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
maasoap:

Answer the question now, UGM explanator! Werey adugbo
Asinwin,. Owa la re
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by IDIOTmoderators: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2022
engrchykae:
saboteurs made us lose 3million souls
Fok saboteurs
what is he saying?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by nijanigga: 3:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Black man to black man ,if na white person did this, the kind outcry wey we go hear Thefe is evil in Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Thomasankara(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2022
leksite120:
It's Hausa Fulani that's torturing them with fire, They're not Igbo. Can't you see that they've curly hair like Niger and North people?
Check their teeth well, it looks like Usman Dan Fodio's type

Must u make jest of everything, this Is dangerous for our society, imagine u av a sister mobilized to such state for service, wouldn't u be concerned of her safety? Don't u think if this is allowed to fester on, they might be emboldened and export this dastardly act to whatever region u maybe, "if we say we are not concerned, it might strike someone dear to us and we will be concerned"
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Akharmony: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
where did mem get this cruelty from? . .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Danisaint112(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Success900:

Now I know for sure that you'll be among those fools that are supporting UGM when they murdered those Army couples; saying the are agitating for Biafra.....
Well I don't blame you Sha, the day that you'll realize your foolishness is when an UGM form your so called Ibo tribe will happen to your loved ones then you will realize that most of them are within us.

You are just pointless and clueless, wishing me what can happen to anyone. Did you see me supporting the act or UGM destruction in Igbo land. No!

Rather I am condemning you lots that claim to be Igbo but calling your Kinsmen and entire race fools. Your type is one of the destruction that is happening to Igbo land.

You make people think Igbos don't love Igbos because of misinformation and ignorance. Go and check your paternity very well you are not Igbo...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by AntiMahdi: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
You see why the Niger Delta will forever reject these barbaric sadistic cannibalistic OSUs.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Olabanjozs: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Success900(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Danisaint112:

You are just pointless and clueless, wishing me what can happen to anyone. Did you see me supporting the act or UGM destruction in Igbo land. No!

Rather I am condemning you lots that claim to be Igbo but calling your Kinsmen and entire race fools. Your type is one of the destruction that is happening to Igbo land.
You make people think Igbos don't love Igbos because of misinformation and ignorance. Go and check your paternity very well you are not Igbo...
UGM symperthizer, can you come and check it for me.....Mumu
It is greedy and foolish people like you that will see money and become UGM
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Olabanjozs: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mehn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Danisaint112(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Success900:

UGM symperthizer, can you come and check it for me.....Mumu
It is greedy and foolish people like you that will see money and become UGM

Very pointless, clueless and ignorant human you are. Talking off point and wailing like a baby.

I won't check it for you. It is just too obvious. You should be ashamed to call yourself Igbo. cheesy Anu mpama grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Success900(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Danisaint112:

Very pointless, clueless and ignorant human you are. Talking off point and wailing like a baby.

I won't check it for you. It is just too obvious. You should be ashamed to call yourself Igbo. cheesy Anu mpama grin

grin cry me a riverị na-agba ara
Re: Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) by Danisaint112(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Success900:

grin cry me a riverị na-agba ara

Efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / #EndSARS: Women, Mothers Protest In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.