Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Am So Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Lonely (3872 Views)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Lonely by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
cry cry

I need a female friend to take care of my emotional, sensual needs.

It's proving too hard for me to get any lady right now, I don't know why. Maybe 'cause I am broke but I want to believe that there is still a lady out there who can take this broke, disabled man and let him fill this emptiness, this void that is swallowing my confidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Lonely by Testate(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na wa o. When me I'm driving them away with style.

Well, just calm down, your own will come.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Bluezy13(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
From your lamentation, I do not blame the women for staying away. You have low self esteem that reeks from afar such that any woman who nurses the idea of looking towards your direction will perceive the repugnant scent of low esteem oozing from your surroundings.

Being broke is not an excuse. Stop wailing and give yourself some regards. Carry yourself with dignity and self worth and watch every other thing fall in place.
Not being broke is just an advantage.

12 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Candidlady: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
cry cry

It's proving too hard for me to get any lady right now, I don't know why. Maybe 'cause I am broke but I want to believe that there is still a lady out there who can take this broke, disabled man and let him fill this emptiness, this void that is swallowing my confidence.

undecided
Re: I Am So Lonely by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
From your lamentation, I do not blame the women for staying away. You have low self esteem that reeks from afar such that any woman who nurses the idea of looking towards your direction will perceive the repugnant scent of low esteem oozing from your surroundings.

Being broke is not an excuse. Stop wailing and give yourself some regards. Carry yourself with dignity and self worth and watch every other thing fall in place.
well I need a cure and fast what do you think?
Re: I Am So Lonely by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Candidlady:

undecided
ehe now
Re: I Am So Lonely by Bluezy13(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
well I need a cure and fast what do you think?

I think you're stúpîd.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Lonely by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

I think you're stúpîd.
Nope not in a million ways dear.. Please rephrase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Lonely by Jeon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why are looking for woman to take care of your emotions and sensual needs.

Men don't need women for any support.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:
Why are looking for woman to take care of your emotions and sensual needs.

Men don't need women for any support.

Cos you have nothing else to offer a man asides your rotten maggot infested pussyy doesn't mean other girls don't.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Prettygirl200(f): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

Cos you have nothing else to offer a man asides your rotten maggot infested pussyy doesn't mean other girls don't.
Oga calm down, that's too harsh, is that how u talk to your mother at home U don't talk to a lady like that. What's wrong with some of u sef
Re: I Am So Lonely by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga calm down, that's too harsh, is that how u talk to your mother at home U don't talk to a lady like that. What's wrong with some of u sef

Thanks for this on him
He is not even a man yet he sees himself as a lion king

Men like him are used as handkerchief by ladies because he lacks decorum
Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Keep my mother out of your fúcking mouth!
Comparing my mother with that girl is the highest form of disrespect.

Mind your damn business.You have no idea what she did.
Re: I Am So Lonely by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

You still have along way to go if you don't refrain from stupidity

Look at the way you are displaying how uncultured you are

Yet when men are being counted you will come out like lizard

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks for this on him
He is not even a man yet he sees himself as a lion king

Men like him are used as handkerchief by ladies because he lacks decorum

So when does one become a man?

You have no idea what she did.
I'm letting her know how wrong of a person she fvcked with.
Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
frozen70:

You still have along way to go if you don't refrain from stupidity

Look at the way you are displaying how uncultured you are

When she says her own, it's no problem.
But when I say mine, it's stupidity and being uncultured.

Odiegwu.

6 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
cry cry

What you need is a companion not even a girl friend

Before you got to this stage, you should ha e had friends around you that you do keep in touch with

Now that you are extremely broke, where do you think you will get a lady that will be there for you then when you make it, you start to upgrade by looking for uoir match

Well you can reunite with any of uoir ex and share your worries that's if you guys didn't quarrel

Secondly dust that loneliness from your life and get something doing to keep you busy

Thirdly believe in yourself and stop being worried about all that you are loading on your head

Shot it down and get up to search for what to do

Once you are busy those lonely life will leave you and look elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

Your mom Story right.
Cos her rotten womb filled with maggot produced an ugly BLOBFISH called Albert-one, who can't rest himself against my mentions because I didn't classify your hagish appearance.

Look, I'll forever be in your Mentions except you bow out.Why?Cos you came to look for my trouble after having ended our issues long ago.

Atleast,a Blobfish is better than the offspring of Gorilla + Baboon that mated with the offspring of Chimpanzee + Orangutan that now produced you.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Lonely by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

Look, I'll forever be in your Mentions except you bow out.Why?Cos you came to look for my trouble after having ended our issues long ago.

Atleast,a Blobfish is better than the offspring of Gorilla + Baboon that mated with the offspring of Chimpanzee + Orangutan that now produced you.
Gosh!

You're a man for christsake!

Act it!

You're older too... undecided

The way most guys behave... Makes me wonder if women aren't the superior sex... undecided

I've been trolled on this this forum since 2017.. I read the mentions... Laugh and ignore them...

Try to do the same...

Jeôn is my friend... And I don't believe in 'gender' but I'm sure you do...

Lead by example... And if a girl on a faceless forum can drive you insane... Then you're not ready for a relationship... undecided
Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

never, Sagittarius is an alpha and they never bow down.
imagine asking Libra sun +Taurus moon + sagittarius rising to bow down for a public village masquerade .

because I never expected you to be that fugly, upon the stupid and useless mouth of yours.

Horoscope nonsense is making you go cray cray.Stop the zodiac crap...you probably won't cos you're not sensible.

Shut up! You came to my thread to disturb me long before I posted my pictures

We have just started, community pussyy!

1 Like

Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
BoredBerry:
Gosh!

You're a man for christsake!

Act it!

You're older too... undecided

The way most guys behave... Makes me wonder if women aren't the superior sex... undecided

I've been trolled on this this forum since 2017.. I read the mentions... Laugh and ignore them...

Try to do the same...

Jeôn is my friend... And I don't believe in 'gender' but I'm sure you do...

Lead by example... And if a girl on a faceless forum can drive you insane... Then you're not ready for a relationship... undecided

Well, I've heard you.I'll free her cos this is coming from you.I respect you.

However, anyone that trolls me again will face my wrath.I don't take nonsense.
Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
frozen70:

Stop being sexist.Because I'm a man doesn't mean I have to stomach every bullshit thrown at me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am So Lonely by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

Well, I've heard you.I'll free her cos this is coming from you.I respect you.

However, anyone that trolls me again will face my wrath.I don't take nonsense.
I like to think it's not worth it...

And thanks...

Don't let things get to you... I've been called toxic... A whôre... Etc...
Re: I Am So Lonely by FalseProphet1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Candidlady:

undecided
I see you getting pregnant for a Nairalander this year.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Lonely by koyyess: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
cry cry

Go and huzzle biko. If you need comfort or soothing voice, call your mum.

Acting like a humble dove na. When kobo enter pocket, e go turn to polyfagmous cretin.
Re: I Am So Lonely by Jeon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

Horoscope nonsense is making you go cray cray.Stop the zodiac crap...you probably won't cos you're not sensible.
AHHHHHHH. DON'T BE ASHAMED.
THE GREATEST SCIENTISTS APPLY ASTRO.

SO JUST DROP YOUR BIRTHDAY, MONTH, TIME AND LOCATION.
TO SEE THE READING OF YOUR LIFE AND MISERABLE ASPECTS OF YOURS,AND THE REASON WHY YOU CAN'T ACCEPT REJECTIONS.

You even quoted @frizen70 x2, why because the person behind the moniker ignored you like an abandoned dried shit along the Bush path. [ Still because you can't move on with rejection and lack of validations ].

Shut up! You came to my thread to disturb me long before I posted my pictures
Because you are fugly, and your photo solved it all.

We have just started, community pussyy!

YOUR SORROWS,
I AM NOT YET A CERTIFIED COMMUNITY PUSSY UNTIL I FUVK YOUR FATHER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Lonely by Jeon(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Lonely by Albertone(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
BoredBerry:
I like to think it's not worth it...

And thanks...

Don't let things get to you... I've been called toxic... A whôre... Etc...

Alright.
But it was not that deep.I was using her to catch cruise mostly.

I like your online personality.It will be cool if you're like this offline too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am So Lonely by zexy2030(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rxtns here are too childish. Why would be upset with someone u may never meet. We are all here to catch fun. Jeon, albertone, et al make u na try to react opposite expectations of your opposition. But sometimes it's good u give fire for fire so that the foolish won't sustain his foolishness.

And for the man upthere looking for a woman in a faceless forum.

It's wrong. Go to gatherings, meet physical people, talk express yourself with real people.

Coming here to seek a partner is very very suspicious. Forget your status go out there to your church gathering or any social gathering seek a partner.

Self pity won't take u any where.

Any lady on this forum are worse introverts than urself . If not I will see them on every smp making noise about their bodies.

Imagine your statement here, lacks intelligence, u want to have anal sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. / What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities / For The Guys; Wake up call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.