Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 (20190 Views)

APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 / PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Treadway: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
By the end of the day, let's see what cards the PDP will deal Banky W. The NWC PDP resolved to have re-run primaries in specific contended constituencies, Eti-Osa included. Recall, that Banky W celebrated winning the primaries only for another winner, Sam Aiboni to be declared days later.

The re-run for Eti-Osa is scheduled for today, June 6 , 2022.

After very careful deliberations on the reports of the Electoral and Appeal Panels on the Congresses of our Party in Lagos, Imo, Benue and Katsina States, the National Working Committee (NWC) has approved repeat primaries in the following Federal and State Constituencies for the purpose of nominating our Candidates for the 2023 general elections as follows:

Sunday, June 5, 20221. Ahiazu State Constituency of Imo State
2. Orsu State Constituency of Imo State
3. Musawa State Constituency of Katsina State
4. Dandume State Constituency of Katsina State
5. Zango State Constituency of Katsina State
6. Oru East/Orsu/Orlu Federal Constituency of Imo State
7. Kwande/Ushongo Federal Constituency of Benue State
Monday, June 6, 20221. Lagos State House of Representatives Primaries (24 Federal Constituencies).

Furthermore, Kaduna Central Senatorial District of Kaduna State, Enugu West Senatorial Districts of Enugu State as well as Boki/Ikom Federal Constituency and Yakuur II State Constituency, both of Cross River State earlier scheduled for Saturday June 4, 2022 have been cancelled.

All party members in the affected States should please take note

Signed:

Hon. Debo Ologunagba

National Publicity Secretary

https://gazettengr.com/pdp-to-repeat-banky-w-others-primaries-in-lagos-three-other-states/

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Afamed: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Them do show this one strong thing. PDP party of looters

10 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by inoki247: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
lol them first give my guy fake result dem come tell him to come and rewrite the exam cool shocked shocked

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by mobileboy: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sometimes it's funny how all this minority political parties behave

Ain't they suppose to be the most united without rancour to push out the ruling party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by VaginaMiners: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
PDP and magomago

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Excelboi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dem carry Banky W handicap. PDP primary, the more you see, the less you understand. Banky shine your eye this time around grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by OG1BABY(f): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by layycon: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by lloydtruth: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
They want to finish him

1 Like

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by dalass(f): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
How can I become a delegate? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Afamed:
Them do show this one strong thing. PDP party of looters
I guess apc is a party of corruption-free people?

Clown

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by stano2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kaiiiii… dem wan Dry this man account.
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Honourable1901(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
He go still chop am angry grin
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by awoniyi1236(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by JAMO84: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dem go serve Banky another breakfast
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by JosephXavier: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
PDP have shown us that they're not a worthy opposition party

He could a party trying to unseat a ruling party tend to be even more corrupt than the rulling party?

What we saw in the PDP primaries is not what we're going to support

From monetizing the delegates' votes to rewriting an openly declared results

Not to talk of bringing in another Fulani jihadist as candidate

It simply will not work

5 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Akharmony: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
I hope e go still win Oo. . Goodluck
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by naijainstinct: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
We wish him all the best.

Good people of Nigeria, let us support the friend of the masses - Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Join the OSINBAJO VOLUNTEER VANGUARD today.
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Banky won by 28 votes to 3 in the last one with video evidence.
Why are re-running if those NWC are sincere and just?
I'm sure Banky no roger the pdp elders well
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by istina: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
They will play him the same card APC dealt the Revd father-turned politician in Benue
I just hope Banky's heart will not go ' gbim gbim' after they do him strong thing

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Xnzere: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by SamJed(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
dalass:

How can I become a delegate? grin grin
Please if you get your answer do well to notify me too grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by legendarystar: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022

May God help us amen
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by garfield1: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pdp should better leave the result of boki/ikom....hon Chris agibe the incumbent is a big failure.Barr attah ochinke is the best hand pdp has there.
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by dalass(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
SamJed:
Please if you get your answer do well to notify me too grin

Okay grin grin grin
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by IDIOTmoderators: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Elder0001:

I guess apc is a party of corruption-free people?

Clown
Does his comment implies that he supports APC?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by englishmart(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Banky, I hope you're not wasting the scarce resources you took several years to garner. Politics isn't Omoge Jasi, ki oru Maserati, kilonko funmi Bugatti gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by Likkie: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Him go enter
Re: Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anything to kive our darling nation forward all around is all we want at [b][/b].

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.