Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) (47868 Views)

Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by osazsky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
uthlaw:
All of them are fucking useless!
my brother..i am with u on this..see how buhari brought down the office of the presidency..just imagine clawns and commendian everywhere...the one way they steal bullion van and pissss for pampars is even among..i hope he doesnt slum before they finish primary self...he should take care of himself he looks weak..i dont really know wat is our problem o

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
McOluOmo:
Nonsense and Buhari

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Wetin sup bro?
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by uthlaw: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Winning123:
And you think you are useful. If any of them give you small change now, you will forget your name and village.

I no blame you because ur generation no de useful...you see what this people turn our country into and you are talking about money..
.you be animal!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by dheilaw1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Just look at that pic alone all aspirants are selling what they have done or can do

Only Mr Pee-poo is drawing childish cartoon and been self entitled that he alone can defeat atiku
it's only morons like you that wont know what he did in Lagos cos they are not put on the banner
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by spencekat(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
No be my business o
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by comrChris(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
I thought they said akpa oo stepped down for Tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by BigYash: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
KingHonour:
For transformation of all states
Godswill Akpabio
You don still carry your own come.. Delegate grin
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Ebubu: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
michlins:
All these will end by this time tomorrow. I hope they all pay for clean up of the city when they're done
grin
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Halo22: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
If I would advise Amaechi/Lawan alliance will make a lot of sense. Anything to floor Tinubu is a welcome development
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by AmazingELixir: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

Akpabio even capture the NDDC building as one of his achievements..
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Dottormentor: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm tired of all these Jegudujera polithiefians joo. Bunch of gbewiris
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-apc-presidential-primary-aspirants-in-war-of-campaign-posters
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Laideabdulahi: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Antoeni:
Amechi remains the best bet for APC, He is a selfless party man, a nationalist,a reformer, a bridge builder to a better economy, intelligent, passionate, detribalized, experienced, young and has a more national acceptance. APC delegates vote, choose,

You did not add a "borrower" , and "handover".
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by mediclife1987(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We are relaxed and chilling

South South women are so fine and exotic, not Yoruba women that resemble market women.
Especially Ekiti women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.