Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,648 members, 7,858,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) (47889 Views)

Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by trifted404: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
smiley
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by southsouthking(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fuvk them all.
Goa*ts
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abeg make this thing end tomorrow so we can rest. On Jagaban ManHood I stand grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Reality3080: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Just look at that pic alone all aspirants are selling what they have done or can do

Only Mr Pee-poo is drawing childish cartoon and been self entitled that he alone can defeat atiku
emeka

U should b more concerned about how Peter obituary will come 5th in d election

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Okbibob: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oga o
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Goibob: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Too bad
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Just look at that pic alone all aspirants are selling what they have done or can do

Only Mr Pee-poo is drawing childish cartoon and been self entitled that he alone can defeat atiku
Na Zoogeria he go knockout from where the Ajala traveler stopped, no be my people he go knockout! Stupid cartoon indeed.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin my parents for kukuma born me for Romania. At least you fit reach bettee country from there. Selfish buffoons.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Corporate2020: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
My guy, I no hate Yoruba or tinubu

We chased him from Edo, it would be incomplete if we no chase am from our national lives

And yet Edo people like you are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in your state?

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Akharmony: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
very wicked and useless leader in that party. . . Nigeria is sinking right i there face and they are not even bordered... Shame go soon hit una
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This uromi(Edo) man and Yoruba hate are inseparable.
Campaign for your candidate and leave Tinubu outta your mouth

You chase who?
Same Tinubu whose shoe owale for house no fit lace angry
What a gut
Guy you dey fall my hand o. So you fall for the gimmick say him na Edo? Dude Na confirm Ibo guy, no let am bobo you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by PrinceMajestic: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
BAT should have had the best poster but the sign of peace he did is not correct. That peace sign is used after a military conquest to show sign of peace and separation of the conquerors and their victims, while when the 2 fingers (index & middle finger) are displayed both touching each other is a sign of peace and unity like the one of Jesus Christ portrait. Maybe BAT intentionally did that but I don't know who his conquest peace symbol is for. Probably for himself

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by iTommysco: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
I think say osibanju don withdraw
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by casualobserver: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
See Akpabio and others showing their achievements None of Osinbajo’s poster can say anything he has done.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Lamasta(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
They have no plan for this nation only to share positions, money and contract after they are voted in....Bunch if thieves masquerading as politicians
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Dmacqh(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
I’m more afraid of those campaigning for Tinubu than Tinubu himself .

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by chukwuibuipob: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
sad Only 1 man is a sure candidate.The rest are jesters
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Truthisunique2: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dmacqh:
I’m more afraid of those campaigning for Tinubu than Tinubu himself .
the same team that turned kaaba in mecca to electoral market

They would never learn
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Gozac: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Don't mind the entitlement mentality man, he is the surest route to APC'S electoral defeat.
Amaechi is the man
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
lol can you see the difference.

others are talking about their agenda while the drug baron Tinubu is talking about ballot.

if this man mistakenly becomes the president of this country God forbid, then I'll know that God does not exist
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
I am standing on PO manhood grin
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Gozac: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We are relaxed and chilling
The cap fits him very well.
Done deal! Amaechi will surely emerge as the APC flag bearer by tomorrow.
Incoming president of Nigeria by the grace of God
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by KingHonour(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
For transformation of all states
Godswill Akpabio

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by KingHonour(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
For uncommon transformation of all states
Godswill Akpabio

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Pio44: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Peter obi better
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by havenz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
PETER OBI ALL THE WAY ...
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Web2020: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Osinbajo is the anointed candidate. It is very obvious. That his picture in that balloon is a message. If you know you know
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All they do is loot money and send their kids to abroad.

Non of them can be able to recite the national anthem even their children.... angry angry

I just tire for we the poor ones supporting them. angry
The masses are one of the major problems of Nigeria, dem nor wan get sense....... Nothing on earth will make me come outa my house to campaign for any Nigerian politician. All of them are the same, they're all after their selfish interests.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.