Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote (38507 Views)

APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Governors Put Oshiomhole In Trouble / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by donb06: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
9jayes:
Igbos hate Fulani but they still keep voting for them, it amazes me really
Lawan is KANURI
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by DCatt: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
The primaries should be over, I'm tired of waiting.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Miracle2020: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
I will urge all south south and south east to vote for Amaechi so that this corrupt Tinubu will not be allowed to win the ticket.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Reality3080: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Miracle2020:
Tinubu winning kaduna? You must be joking.
have u forgotten that ganduje has apc structure in kaduna n na tinubu person,
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Reality3080: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Miracle2020:
I will urge all south south and south west to vote for Amaechi so that this corrupt Tinubu will not be allowed to win the ticket.
we know u are an hater,keep whining yourself

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Bladesociety: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
You are a dreamer
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Light78: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:

I have screenshot your message. When the result comes, I will remind you of how boastful you were.

Hahaha
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by casualobserver: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
see ibos again, despite zoning ticket to south they are siding with the North all five of them despite the fact that they have SE presidential aspirants !!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by galaxy2020(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
TVC grin
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Miracle2020: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
we know u are an hater,keep whining yourself
yes iam a hater of a corrupt ugly drug Lord.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We're here for victory. ♾️ ♾️ ♾️

Summary
Tinubu is projected to win Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Borno, Sokoto, Bauchi, Osun, Benue, Ondo, Edo, Katsina, Gombe, Niger, Kaduna, Zamfara and Adamawa states.|

Amaechi: Rivers and Plateau|

Lawan: Yobe, Kebbi (strong), Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu.|

Osinbajo: Ogun and Nasarawa.|

Fayemi: Ekiti, Jigawa and Kebbi (partially)|
Akpabio: Akwa Ibom|
Ayade: Cross River|
Yahaya Bello: Kogi|
Undecided states: Delta and Bayelsa.

Seems Amaechi is no more Igbo man with This shocked .
SS and SE are not one as SE made us believe afterall shocked

Projected, just person view, you don abuse them
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by DCatt: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol! What makes you think that Amaechi is not more corrupt than Tinubu?
Miracle2020:
I will urge all south south and south west to vote for Amaechi so that this corrupt Tinubu will not be allowed to win the ticket.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Spaxon(f): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
monkey
grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by yusufu16: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Two things are involved...
Tinubu wins the primaries and atiku wins the presidency
OR
Buhari's legit candidate wins the primaries and APC retains power
BUT
What everyone should know is that Peter Obi can never win.. Know this and know peace.. I will still cast my vote for Peter Obi but deep down we all know the game..

Correct. If Tinubu wins, APC should forget about the presidency because Atiku will clearly win Tinubu.

At the moment, Atiku has mass appeal in the North.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Miracle2020: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
Ganduje in kaduna? Mr man go and learn.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by AMI3(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
In less than 48hours all these dramas will stop and we will rest.

I don't know why I dislike this party.

Since they came into power they don't even know what they want. If they were well organized party before now they could have gotten a formidable candidate that will fly the party flag but up till now they are still dancing "Awilo"

I hate unorganized people. That's why the country is getting worst everyday by day.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wait for the part 2
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Obansy112(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Tipped by who?

By the Almighty Delegates!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by 07kjb: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
casualobserver:
see ibos again, despite zoning ticket to south they are siding with the North all five of them!!!

Which south?
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Miracle2020: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
Lol! What makes you think that Amaechi is not more corrupt than Tinubu?
Ameachi is not collecting 10% of Rivers revenue, Ameachi is not appointing governors in Rivers, Amaechi never dock in the court for corruption. Amaechi didn't kill his opponent, but Funsho Williams was killed by........
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by tamdun: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Walllee: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We're here for victory. ♾️ ♾️ ♾️

Summary
Tinubu is projected to win Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Borno, Sokoto, Bauchi, Osun, Benue, Ondo, Edo, Katsina, Gombe, Niger, Kaduna, Zamfara and Adamawa states.|

Amaechi: Rivers and Plateau|

Lawan: Yobe, Kebbi (strong), Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu.|

Osinbajo: Ogun and Nasarawa.|

Fayemi: Ekiti, Jigawa and Kebbi (partially)|
Akpabio: Akwa Ibom|
Ayade: Cross River|
Yahaya Bello: Kogi|
Undecided states: Delta and Bayelsa.

Seems Amaechi is no more Igbo man with This shocked .
SS and SE are not one as SE made us believe afterall shocked

See ur fish head,anytime you guys wants to cheat SE u will be shouting ur one up and down,but when SE says we are one come and help us you say No.lol see psyching.IKWERRE MAN IS NOT IGBO PERIOD
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by tamdun: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Two things are involved...
Tinubu wins the primaries and atiku wins the presidency
OR
Buhari's legit candidate wins the primaries and APC retains power
BUT
What everyone should know is that Peter Obi can never win.. Know this and know peace.. I will still cast my vote for Peter Obi but deep down we all know the game..
So u r telling igbo people to abandon their own?
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by tunapawizzy: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Tipped by who?

by Tinubu's THE NATION outlet
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by stopthecycle: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/apc-primaries-tinubu-tipped-to-win?xg_source=twitter

All I see in this post is gross ignorance about the reality on ground, so you think Amaechi is only Rivers and Plateau abi? E go shock una
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by tunapawizzy: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
I would consider Tinubu the biggest failure of our time, if THE NATION and TVC do not tip him to win.....
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by onuman: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Tilumbu newspaper with the usual voting straw hoping if they repeat the garbage it would sway buhari emotions

Be preparing to decamp to sdp if you can't stick with the decision of the party

Most annoying of the garbage writer is the postulation that SE delegates will vote for Lawan

Mention Lawan in the SE, most people will ask you who is that.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Kizzygentle: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
tamdun:

So u r telling igbo people to abandon their own?
Lols.. They also know the truth. Like I said I am also casting my vote on him but we already know how it always ends..
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by DOD88: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good and insightful projection!
But Kwara is missing. I'm sure is for Asiwaju also.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote by Hartman11: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
I pity who just type this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.