Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Threat Would Buhari Dish Out To The Northern Governors In That Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Threat Would Buhari Dish Out To The Northern Governors In That Room (243 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Threat Would Buhari Dish Out To The Northern Governors In That Room by AlexBells(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Most likely that Buhari is meeting the Northern Governors because of their posture on Zoning and then Buhari's Candidate. Northern Governor's seem to be the one challenging Baba, well Na Werrey dey challenge General Mohammed Buhari GCFR.

Abeg oo, anything wey Baba say make una do, abeg I carry God beg una do am oo, even if he mention Sani Abacha as the consensus, make una accept am, me ba I don wash my hand commot anything concerning APC primary until I see Baba's candidate.

1 Like

Re: What Threat Would Buhari Dish Out To The Northern Governors In That Room by Nyamuriflathead: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na only omoyibos dey support baba Buhari
Northern governors don give baba middle finger
The ECHO go too loud grin grin grin grin
Re: What Threat Would Buhari Dish Out To The Northern Governors In That Room by Nyamuriflathead: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: What Threat Would Buhari Dish Out To The Northern Governors In That Room by AlexBells(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Na only omoyibos dey support baba Buhari
Northern governors don give baba middle finger
The ECHO go too loud grin grin grin grin
May we watch na, be like you never find yourself in a room overflowing with power lol, if they take all the governors inside a room one after the other, they would all swear that they did not wake up two days back, well I wish the best candidate win

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Urchins Gather Here / APC Primaries: Police Allegedly Fire Teargas To Disperse Tinubu’s Supporters / 2023:ATYAP Community Devt Denies Working Against Candidate Of Pdp,marshal Katung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.