Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

For The First Time I Try This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The First Time I Try This (545 Views)

Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) / Got Disvirgined At 16 Years Did I Try / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is the first time I did this.
today I call my girlfriend to come visit me at my uncle house rather my uncle has gone to work seen morning only his wife was around, the lady came around 5pm, and my uncle children was playing outside, after she come reach gate, i told her she should turn to my neighbour compound and wait for me, but there was light i play some sweet music cos she love dancing, i now check if my uncle wife is doing something at the kictchen luckly she was sleeping almost 3hrs on bed, i call the lady to come inside, she now start dancing as the music was playing doing tweeking with her big ass, after that i take her into my room to have fun all this, my uncle wife no hear what was going outside, i play the music at the parlour the lady dance for 1hrs we stay inside bedroom for 2hr that is 3hr and my uncle wife is still sleeping till I finish what i was doing.
"nothing go shock me"
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Typical...

The male negro being itself... grin

If you get it a chance, it would have sex on your matrimonial bed... grin
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Uzomacharles: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na God go judge you for this nonsense you type here.

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Try This by Dorwadora(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okay

Happy adventure undecided
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
BoredBerry:
Typical...
The male negro being itself... grin
If you get it a chance, it would have sex on your matrimonial bed... grin
Did i write sex there?
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Na God go judge you for this nonsense you type here.
Hey clean your mouth well....ooo Na ur papa house?
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Cypress042: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
when i saw the headline i thought about you stealing and getting the beaten of your life grin
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Baitullah: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bros, try work on your grammar abeg.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Baitullah:
Bros, try work on your grammar abeg.
Pregnent women too like sleeping, but this want wey sleep for 3hrs i just de wonder....ooo i was trying to check something
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
when i saw the headline i thought about you stealing and getting the beaten of your life grin
This afonja get plenty oil for head, did i steal your thing before?
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Cypress042: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
This afonja get plenty oil for head, did i steal your thing before?
smiley if you do would you know grin
Re: For The First Time I Try This by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
Cypress042:

(1) (Reply)

God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email / Sell your toes / Ladies Only !! Côme And Eat My Delicious Delicacy !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.