Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online (2042 Views)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / My Ideas Are Wasting Away: Please Advice Me! / Can I Sell My Ideas To Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by Egocent: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
How to turn ideas to money
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by supewisdom: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
you can put your ideas into writing and sell them or partner with like minded people and see how you can estsblished yourself
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by owumatosa(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
well only if you can share this your idea, then I can know what to tell you or how to help you.
You can reach me through owumatosa@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by tojah: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by owumatosa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
tojah:

Go and see

www.sixtythousanddollarsweekly..com

Ole, if you own that blog, then you are a very big thief(Ole)
You people should think of a more better format. This one is outdated.
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by kolawole09: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
I don't know what your idea is but if you really want to make money online you can read my free report at www.onlinebizmadeasy.com
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by LagBlogger(m): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2011
@OP

I can tell you of Blogging, it is a consistent and sure way to make money online. Check out this article on how to start an internet business.

http://lagosbusinesses..com/2011/07/how-to-start-home-based-internet.html

or Better yet you could read up another article on some small internet businesses you could pursue.

http://lagosbusinesses..com/2011/07/list-of-home-based-internet-businesses.html

All the best
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by zogo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
package your ideas, make them have an e-format, monetize them, and watch the cash flow. the simple idea makes me thousands of naira every month: www.legitassets..com

The funiest thing is that it dint cost me a dime to create this free blog!

I will see you @ the top!
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by zogo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
i also packaged this Heliculture (Snail Farming) information and its paying me weekly and monthly. www.snailfarmingng..com
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by heebakutty: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2011
there are many ways to earn money through online and i have opted Domain Reseller business, i contacted Goresellers and got reseller account and from them i got domains for cheap price and sold it for higher price and making profit out of this, so if it fits for you then try and earn money by this type of business,
Re: How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online by ReadyMan: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2011
Good question.

First and foremost, you have to check if your ideas will even make you money
in the first place. If you have an idea to build aeroplane for Nigeria market, how
many Nigerians can afford it? Few I guess. So that business may not be a good
idea for the Nigeria market although it may be a great business idea somewhere.

The first step for you to turn your great business ideas to money online is for you
to learn how to research niche market ideas and confirm if your ideas will sell. You
can confidently build on your business ideas from there.

ReadyMan

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Truck Owners In Lagos / Naij.com Launches First Nigerian Online BDC / Sesame Seed Needed In Kano And Lagos. Quote Your Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.