Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,471 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- (20621 Views)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Legendary21: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
You saw it coming but your blind and cowardice tribes men betrayed you
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by manikspears: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:
Igboho OSHA, yes you have been vindicated...

You can't compare an Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud like Kanu to Igboho.

Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo and above all, had always respected and listened to his elders, even when he disagrees with them.. A consistent trait of an Omoluabi..

Before IPOB terrorists started on a killing spree, agitators were allowed to protest peacefully, but that right is now lost all thanks to IPOB ESN/unknown gunmen terrorist activities..

You should literally be comparing Kanu the psycho and Heinrich Himmler.. Not Igboho. That's a freaking blasphemy....

Heinrich Himmler cheesy cheesy cheesy, one of the worst bastards in history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Bbbw: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by LilVast1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

This unintelligent clown thinks speaking queen's English means you are wise or smart. English is simply a language of communication, like all other languages.

You are dumber than I thought. You are not only dumb , the gods of foolishness have been so generous to you in more ways than rendering your brain completely inactive..
God go bless you in multiple ways. Na man you be
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Franking: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Of course. That's why their enablers have been attacking u. That's why they persecuted and prosecuted u. Sunday Igboho the Nnamdi Kanu of Oduduwa.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by damosky12(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Senseless and pathetic submission bordering on plain foolishness.

Nnamdi Kanu said IGBO Should kill Yoruba??...You are Daftt.
But Fulani herdsmen that Do are HERO's to zombies like you...spits

When Agitators held Flags vastards like your encouraged the Military to kill them. The numerous activities of the useless Army in securing Fulani herdsmen Terrorist is Known allover, unless you are a cave dweller. So protection of Military/Police miscreants who kill innocent civilians and Tag them IPOB, has stopped drastically, because repercussions will be swift and instant. Why has the Python refused to dance zombie...We dey wait gallantly...IGBO NO BE COWARDS...SPITS!!

I hope Adeboye has spoken up since the killings everywhere. Your churches aren't spiritual, they are a business entities that supports useless miscreants who imbecileees like you worship as Demi-Gods. Igbo people dont do that ..If you are useless as a Priest you are Disposed fast! Not useless Daddy G.O's that can never help miscreants like you. The church in the SW is a business center period!!..I wont take it back.!!

You respect Elders when you are Busy insulting even your useless egbons and elders that have brains the size of a walnut??.. tell me an Afonja leader in this Present dispensation that has respected ITSELF ...let alone getting respect from Others...NONE!!

Concerning IGBOHO....He is a Joke and was NEVER A THREAT...so after your belated hailings you know deep down that he is Inconsequential...keep quiet. Tell him to Get educated he is a stark illiterategrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO pass una and you Guys are delinquent miscreants who choose to be slaves...IGBOs will never be...so shut it..and look for a brain reset...You are Pathetic...spits!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What he said really pain you o. Kai!

Oya sorry!
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by VandalSavage(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

dont u kniw that afonjas are terrible people? i hv had numerous encounter with, afonja na anywhete belle face
lol,in the whole history of your pig filled tribe there is no warrior like afonja grin

Just drunkards, cowards and pigs tongue
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Leonbonapart(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

You can't compare an Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud like Kanu to Igboho.

Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo and above all, had always respected and listened to his elders, even when he disagrees with them.. A consistent trait of an Omoluabi..

Before IPOB terrorists started on a killing spree, agitators were allowed to protest peacefully, but that right is now lost all thanks to IPOB ESN/unknown gunmen terrorist activities..

You should literally be comparing Kanu the psycho and Heinrich Himmler.. Not Igboho. That's a freaking blasphemy....
you lack sense
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by AstroHenri(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
My Brain is intact..Its your brain that is on auto -malfunction. What is your useless fixation with Nnamdi Kanu??

You re absent on threads relating to OWO killings , but your creep out of your underground brown roof bunker to type nonsense??...Save your foolishness for the OWO Genocide.

This useless IGBO fear and admiration that leads to envy is legendary..spits

How I wish we see this earlier like North and South Korea... We only have aCoin
North or
South

U south can keep on bragging, but watch each other's back

Because what is coming and is Here already

Is a long war

1South

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by antibullshit: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Quite honestly ,all you igbos and yorubas need to chill and stop hating on each other! The truth is, we the indigenous people of nigeria all have a common enemy ,that has plans to destroy us and enslave us forever. They tried it in central african republic and the people there chased them out . Now they're trying it in nigeria. We can overcome the threat but WE MUST UNITE!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Babastrong(m): 1:22am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=113563966]Mr. Sunday sorry that your people sold u
Mr. Sunday sorry that u came from a tribe that knows how to betray
When Nnamdi (though not his fan) was hammering it, your people called for his head.
When kanu said about ongoing silent war, your people called his names.
Vavulence go reach everybody. Afonjas never even see killing dem dun dey catch cold. [ I am a student of power. It is too late for your "divide and conquer strategy". Mind your ipigs business, your house is on fire.]
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by vipab24936: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Yshd

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by kollinz1234(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Joezinho:

even when Ipob was agitating peacefully, you never supported them, u were part of those saying they should be used as target practice.

Secondly, soldiers and police never shot your people so it is easy for you to blame Ipob for their vengeance.

Lastly You can keep gathering likes if it puts food on your table but that doesn't stop the fact that you are an Hippocrates and won't stop more Owo event from happening in Yoruba land.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by syntekelite(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
This thread is gone...derailed... Thrown to the wolves by bigotry... Nairaland is now a joke..
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Things you need to know about META-FORCE

� It is a Marketing business model
�Registrations fee is very cheap ($5), you need trust wallet funded with $5 worth of DAI (POS) and $2 worth of Matic as network fee.
�You receive 100% as referral commission.
�Bonuses are paid instantly to your wallet. You do not wait for any CEO to make payments to your wallet. You are the admin of your account. 100% decentralised.
�It is a smart contract on POLYGON CHAIN NETWORK.
�Earnings are unlimited, you can earn thousand dollars depending on how far you can take your game.
�There are generational incomes I.E you earn from your downline activities.
�Other benefits include Meta-force token and NFts, Crypto updates.

❇️NB: This is a project that is decentralised and cannot be crashed. It can exist forever. All you are required to do is to keep building your team by inviting more members to join your structure. The more members in your team, the more funds circulation among team members.

Level 1, 5 DAI + $1 = N4500

Level 1- 2, 15 DAI + $1 Gas= N11,100

The team will provide free $MATIC as network fee if your $2 MATIC is not enough for Level 5 & above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) / Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.