Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- (20623 Views)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by walefresh3(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Senseless and pathetic submission bordering on plain foolishness.

Nnamdi Kanu said IGBO Should kill Yoruba??...You are Daftt.
But Fulani herdsmen that Do are HERO's to zombies like you...spits

When Agitators held Flags vastards like your encouraged the Military to kill them. The numerous activities of the useless Army in securing Fulani herdsmen Terrorist is Known allover, unless you are a cave dweller. So protection of Military/Police miscreants who kill innocent civilians and Tag them IPOB, has stopped drastically, because repercussions will be swift and instant. Why has the Python refused to dance zombie...We dey wait gallantly...IGBO NO BE COWARDS...SPITS!!

I hope Adeboye has spoken up since the killings everywhere. Your churches aren't spiritual, they are a business entities that supports useless miscreants who imbecileees like you worship as Demi-Gods. Igbo people dont do that ..If you are useless as a Priest you are Disposed fast! Not useless Daddy G.O's that can never help miscreants like you. The church in the SW is a business center period!!..I wont take it back.!!

You respect Elders when you are Busy insulting even your useless egbons and elders that have brains the size of a walnut??.. tell me an Afonja leader in this Present dispensation that has respected ITSELF ...let alone getting respect from Others...NONE!!

Concerning IGBOHO....He is a Joke and was NEVER A THREAT...so after your belated hailings you know deep down that he is Inconsequential...keep quiet. Tell him to Get educated he is a stark illiterategrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO pass una and you Guys are delinquent miscreants who choose to be slaves...IGBOs will never be...so shut it..and look for a brain reset...You are Pathetic...spits!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why all these Lamentations bro ?

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lamentation is when you cry.

Doubt clearing is when you state FACTS..comprehende??
grin grin grin grin

walefresh3:

Why all these Lamentations bro ?
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by oguns222: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
My Brain is intact..Its your brain that is on auto -malfunction. What is your useless fixation with Nnamdi Kanu??

You re absent on threads relating to OWO killings , but your creep out of your underground brown roof bunker to type nonsense??...Save your foolishness for the OWO Genocide.

This useless IGBO fear and admiration that leads to envy is legendary..spits

Have you seen why I said your brain is misfiring?

You are the first person to mention Kanu in the discussion. If you didn't mention Kanu, no one would even refer to him.

Boy, your Brain is leaking. You are dumb. You comment like the typical emotionally stupid Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by ezeudo97817: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
OshaOsha...
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why are you crying na?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You weak...Go and eat a fat D.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oguns222:

Have you seen why I said your brain is misfiring?

You are the first person to mention Kanu in the discussion. If you didn't mention Kanu, no one would even refer to him.

Boy, your Brain is leaking. You are dumb. You comment like the typical emotionally stupid Igbo.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by walefresh3(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Lamentation is when you cry.

Doubt clearing is when you state FACTS..comprehende??
grin grin grin grin

What fact ? Check yourself well ... U are crying bro

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by rolams(m): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

dont u kniw that afonjas are terrible people? i hv had numerous encounter with, afonja na anywhete belle face

How much did you sell your brain? You can't survive without hate speech?
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Arielle: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So you like this Enigma but hate Nnamdi Kanu, that exposed the agenda of these Fulani mongrels??

You Afonja guyz are despicable and pathetic...spits!!

Igboho did not abuse the rest of the country, or order his followers to kill. There is the big difference. Your Kanu's message was lost in the abusive, name-calling and hate-filled vitriol he spewed. Unfortunately, this is not a lesson that you people will ever learn

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kalashnikov49: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2022
EL-RUFAI CALLED YORUBA USEFUL IDIOTS...What did you do

KWANKWASO INSULTED YOUR ELDERS...What did you say??

ADEYINKA GRANDSON WAS JUST JAILED FOR CALLING FOE GENOCIDE AGAINST IGBOS....What did you say??

Sunday Igboho wasnt a threat to Buhari or the Canbal...so stop hyping nonsense.

NNAMDI KANU told IGBOs to stop attending chruches owned by your Yoruba G.O's...and recent events have proved him right!!

When Jonathan was in Power ADEBOYE wanted a 1 million Man march and was shouting insecurity abi??...But under Buhari with worsening insecurity the same ADEBOYE IS DEAF AND DUMB ABI??...If you are NNAMDI KANU will you call them call them out or NOT!!??

Fulani Bandits have killed in OWO....with active cover by soldiers...but you foolishness resides at the feet of a person that exposed their plans and even formulated a crack squad that engaged the bandits and terrorist, in the SE??

Face your warrant and leave IGBOs dealing with useless government backed terrorists!!

Arielle:

Igboho did not abuse the rest of the country, or order his followers to kill. There is the big difference. Your Kanu's message was lost in the abusive, name-calling and hate-filled vitriol he spewed. Unfortunately, this is not a lesson that you people will ever learn

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by dilinaf847: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hdgd

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Kingozymandias(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
No erection in Odualand grin
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by olas24u(f): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

dont u kniw that afonjas are terrible people? i hv had numerous encounter with, afonja na anywhete belle face
Terrible igbos

You cry for SE PRESIDENCY. A man like Chief Ayo Adebanjo of Afenifere stuck out his neck.
Many people OUTSIDE SE supported the idea. But you, you had 95 DELEGATES in PDP, gave ONLY 14 to SE. You got 300+ DELEGATES in APC, gave 39 to be shared between Nnamani, Umahi, Onu etc.
You probably denoted or sold the rest for the people you fight now!!!
Na sense be that?
Adedamola Adetayo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by lolu2019: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

we are nwanemous, but u see afonjas, they are d major cause of division down in d south. They always feel smarter than other southern parts.
assumptions.that is because u don't read.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Allisgud: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oplomo:

Ewedurudeen, keep blaming everybody but you cowardly tribe. Infact, cry wellu wellu. cheesy

Mugu say illiterate Igboho olongbo wey no sabi speak ordinary pidgin dey intelligent pass MNK. Wonderful grin
how speaking English a measurement to intelligence,u should seat and reason if u are intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Alawode01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
How I will like egbon to support Tinubu to succeed,. and fight the common enemies together,he should let the Yoruba get power first,I suggest.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So you like this Enigma but hate Nnamdi Kanu, that exposed the agenda of these Fulani mongrels??

Please, mentioned when and where Igboho threatened law abiding citizens from other tribes, asked for the heads of security and military men, etc!

Also show where Igboho demanded disruption of people's businesses and means of livelihoods just to get the attention of the government.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by od501: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:
Igboho OSHA, yes you have been vindicated...

You can't compare an Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud like Kanu to Igboho.

Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo and above all, had always respected and listened to his elders, even when he disagrees with them.. A consistent trait of an Omoluabi..

Before IPOB terrorists started on a killing spree, agitators were allowed to protest peacefully, but that right is now lost all thanks to IPOB ESN/unknown gunmen terrorist activities..

You should literally be comparing Kanu the psycho and Heinrich Himmler.. Not Igboho. That's a freaking blasphemy....

Take this money, go and buy common sense cos you lack every bit of it.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by VULCAN(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your fourth paragraph is rather untrue

There has never been a time Buhari allowed IPOB to demonstrate freely.

There were no ESN when soldiers invaded Kanu's house.

Having said this, I don't like Kanu or his lousy strategy to achieve a rather worthy objective.

Joezinho:

You can't compare an Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud like Kanu to Igboho.

Igboho never ordered his followers to kill Yorubas or kill police/military officers. He never threatened Igbo Church leaders neither did he order them to burn police stations/burn the zoo and above all, had always respected and listened to his elders, even when he disagrees with them.. A consistent trait of an Omoluabi..

Before IPOB terrorists started on a killing spree, agitators were allowed to protest peacefully, but that right is now lost all thanks to IPOB ESN/unknown gunmen terrorist activities..

You should literally be comparing Kanu the psycho and Heinrich Himmler.. Not Igboho. That's a freaking blasphemy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by Benmob: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
See how foolish Igbo and Yoruba have turn diz post to fight,that I keep saying Nairaland is d site that have d most foolish tribalism Igbo and yoruba,that why d north will keep controlling d south because d two major tribes in south are d problem of south unity.
Thanks u igboho for voices out , Nnamdi kalu also saw diz since but he brought hatred in it for attacking anybody without respect.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Proof that Nnamdi Kanu said it apart from media to paint him black. A video evidence where he said kill innocent Igbos, waiting
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by luluman: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

You have been like that for too long yet your people cannot achieve any political progress. Leave others alone for your life to have meaning.
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by luluman: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

He is not and pls different d particular South bcs South can never be one, i can't be one with an afonja, Jah forbid
Funny thing is even the SS cant be with yeebos. Abi na calabar want team up with una? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by orlaglobal234: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Online war part one between two brother, south west and south east.
May God keep us alive to witness part two in 2023, and let me tell you guys Yorubas and Igbos can never agree with themselves till kingdom come in fact they never corporate on anything, because Igbos will like to see themselves as most wise tribe and same thing with yorubas
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by jojothaiv(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
You need no soothsayer to know this but how about the others will they also believe...
Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by almarthins(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

It is hard wired into the blood of south eastern men to be arrogant. To be arrogant is to believe you have the best perceptions of all the matter, and any other idea apart from yours should be discarded at once.

I have listened to kanu many times, most times when he convey the truth. He does that to make other tribe look like they re minions. You want me to accept the truth, tell me respectfully not by calling me names.

Are you not guilty of the same style and mannerism?
Calling a tribe afonja. Also using another adjective "despicable" to qualify just one tribe.

Afonja was a singular character in the history of yorubas, who was also as ambitious as many southerners today. I can surely mention many afonjas like peoples in leadership position in Igboland. Do you ever wonder why Biafra dream will never come to pass no matter how hard you try? It is because of them.
Some of them are already muslims in the secret. If you take a count of the most powerful people in Nigeria, they re all Muslims.

Lastly, I am not a Yoruba, but I grew up in the land. You people should learn to convey messages without insulting anybody or people. Do it respectfully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- by israelp(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

were u there?? E Neva ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration / Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation / Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.