Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k (63887 Views)

Hajj: Abiodun Pays Ogun Muslim Pilgrims N119 Million Travel Allowance / SE, SS Delegates Reject Northern Governors Plot For SW President, Prefer Yahaya / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Yankee101: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wow
Wahala dey
Didn’t they learn from Wike?
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Cmanforall: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Chai buhari really purge tilumbu

In case he goes crying that delegates should refund his loot, EFCC would take it up from there
From online

Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by nedekid: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
OfeNmanu:
See who wants to be president, weaking the Naira more by buying dollar to give bribe.

How much will they give 200m Nigerians to buy their votes?
Last week, my paddy that sells usd to me regularly, offered at 610, just a week before that, I bought 590 from him.
I declined because I heard that politicians had moped out all the dollars from black market, banks, even cbn just to use for the primaries ie PDP and apc hence the naira losing value.
After pdp convention naira appreciated to 602. So expect after the apc one, naira should come to less than 600. Ie 575-590. Hopefully less.
This is because the delegates will hopefully offload the money into the blackmarket. Let's pray they don't hide it in their dom acct.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Yankee101: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
It’s a shame nigerian politics has become 100% monetized
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by tabaralph: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wants to bribe his way through
He dey pain you abi?..wait for the results first
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
God we’re so doomed in this country
Coz the first thing on their agenda would be to take back their money spent during election campaign
More looting more corruption
Nigerians when will you have sense
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Kaiser20: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunmsg:
I can confidently say that the entire story was fabricated by People’s Gazette. Only a fool would believe anything coming from PG.
Only a deluded fool will not believe it. Wake up from your dreams.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by TruthinAction: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is just a picture of what will happen in 2023 election. It will be won by the highest bidder. Our vote will not count unless we go strictly on electronic voting.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CSTRR: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyAmericandream:

That’s the sad truth bro. There’s future for my kids. They’ll be born and raised in the US.
That is a good plan.
I wish you well.

Only Peter obi is standing by his principles while others are losing theirs or don't even have any in the first place.

But some people will vote for a desperate criminal and then start disturbing God in the next 8years to send them a Messiah.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by MyAmericandream(f): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Unless Peter obi wins, I would advise anybody not to born if dem never born o.

Be ready for the ride.

It will be very hard for Peter Obi to emerge. He’s not even getting support from his fellow political brothers in the East, they see him as tight fisted man. Nigerians will never be ready for a Change even in the next 1000K years. Just watch out how they will bribe our youths in the forthcoming election. I weep for this country called Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Simple collect both monies then vote your choice
. It's your money...

Then in the general election reject apc and pdp simple..

Birds of the same feather..
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by coputa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
OfeNmanu:
See who wants to be president, weaking the Naira more by buying dollar to give bribe.

This madness has grossly affected the naira.It's now $1 = #600

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by funshint(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Any news coming from People's gazette and this OP "SATANICALLY" is always fake... He's an unrepentant anti-Tinubu supporter. E lọ f'ọkan bale grin #BAT2023
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Ojuntana: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I rushed in and saw it is from PG. The fake news portal is at it again cool
This time he would be sued and likely imprisoned.
Dey there dey cap nonsense.

You dey do prayer and fasting while delegates are chopping dollars.

You see your life outside?
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Ofunaofu: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where is EFCC

Are they not supposed to invade the convention ground just the same way they invaded PDP convention ground
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by Emerituz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:

In case he goes crying that delegates should refund his loot, EFCC would take it up from there
Wake up
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by xproducer: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
So those with the most unknown gotten money win? Say no to this!!! No personal judgment because GOD is the Judge... but I tell you... these sort of practices come with adverse, reverberating consequences, for the individuals and for the country!!!

+++

"Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men: In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes. But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me." - Psalm 26:9-11
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by MyAmericandream(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
CSTRR:

That is a good plan.
I wish you well.

Only Peter obi is standing by his principles while others are losing theirs or don't even have any in the first place.

But some people will vote for a desperate criminal and then start disturbing God in the next 8years to send them a Messiah.
Thank you..
I watched some of his interviews on YouTube . The man sounds like someone with a good intention for the country. I love that productivity aspect he talked about. But you know Nigerians, their love for money won’t make them make life changing decisions that will benefit them and their linage.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by pacespot(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Elidrisy20:
$5 you are not ready

$5k. Do you know what that means in Naira, that is about N3m in today's black market exchange rate?
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CheapHomes1: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
LagacyHills:
These are the people we yoots are killing ourselves for grin grin grin grin grin grin

honestly. isnt it disgusting? at the end, whoever wins, you will see their hungry urchins on nairaland rejoicing whereas their futures have just been mortgaged
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CheapHomes1: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Where is EFCC

Are they not supposed to invade the convention ground just the same way they invaded PDP convention ground

they are on a "secret operation".
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by coputa(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
CSTRR:

The first thing tinubu would so is to check with accountant general how much is in our foreign reserves.

But that is where the excess change are.
The kinds of funds he would need to replenish his coffers.

All our normal revenues is currently tied up in debt servicing.

8 yrs of terrible govt followed by another yrs of terrible leadership.

Not even pdp was that unfortunate.

Anybody that is giving birth in this country is brave.
There is no future for your kids.
You are on point,this country's future has been eaten up.The government struggles to pay salaries,evey penny goes for debt servicing.
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by ekevwe(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:
APC Convention: Tinubu pays Ogun delegates $25,000, Adamawa $10,000; delegates reject Osinbajo’s $5,000

https://gazettengr.com/apc-convention-tinubu-pays-ogun-delegates-25000-adamawa-10000-delegates-reject-osinbajos-5000/

Pastor dey bribe. Shuu
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by TheRareGem1(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake news
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CheapHomes1: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
OfeNmanu:

they will give nigerians absolutely nothing because they will be too busy recouping the dollars they have spent. unfortunately, many hungry fools are here on nairaland and off nairaland singing their praises
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CSTRR: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyAmericandream:

It will be very hard for Peter Obi to emerge. He’s not even getting support from his fellow political brothers in the East, they see him as tight fisted man. Nigerians will never be ready for a Change even in the next 1000K years. Just watch out how they will bribe our youths in the forthcoming election. I weep for this country called Nigeria.
Politicians don't concern me.

What is the percentage of politicians to the masses?

Politicians will not Vote for where their bread is not buttered.
It doesn't matter if he is your brother.
If he cannot share money, then he is of no use to them.
And they are not the real problem, to be honest.

The real problem is the masses.
Millions of people willingly voting for politicians that will degrade their standard of living and loot their future wholesale, for ethnic or religious reasons.

In other countries, the masses have by-passed the politicians and vote for who they think will benefit their interests.

In Nigeria, the masses vote for who the politicians want.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CheapHomes1: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu vs Atiku is like MAN City vs PSG.

The war chest no be here ooo.

Still I would advise the delegates to vote who has worked for the success of the party and whose party loyalty is not in doubt.

Emi lo kan!

you arent even bothered that these people are messing up the country. your own is party loyalty. unfortunately, there are many nigerians like u
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CheapHomes1: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
premierlead:
They should have collected all and give their vote to the most credible person

who is the credible person? is it the same set of people that frittering away the country's foreign exchange?
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by maasoap(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Stop crying. You didn't make any sense, na by force to comment?
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you arent even bothered that these people are messing up the country. your own is party loyalty. unfortunately, there are many nigerians like u

Lol. Tell us how you are better than him or the rest of us?
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol, wahala.... Where did he get the money from. I pity Nigerians supporting these two crooks.
PO is coming with a vision of new Nigeria.

Someone who raised over 1 billion naira in 72 hours! Nigerians can ask irrelevant questions sha!
Re: Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k by CheapHomes1: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Tell us how you are better than him or the rest of us?

are you saying that you are like him who believes in party success over national success and party loyalty instead of patriotism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.