Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy (15886 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / 2023: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi If He Runs For Presidency -Gov Wike / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Freedomsurellp: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Ezedon:
Stupid man
This is too Harsh.

Do you have Problems that is Spiritual.
Click and Read this .
https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang

Check Email Below .
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by gracealonev: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2022
yyba:
Improved the economy by collecting more loans from china abi ? Idiot
No. By developing Niger's infrastructure for them.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Uraniumdavid: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Janetd1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwngaKTFW8

I am the most experienced of all the candidates. If you vote for me, I will improve the economy. - Rotimi Amaechi

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention
The normal story we hear
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by HRMK: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
SAME WAY U IMPROVED THE ECONOMY OF RIVERS STATE AND MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION!NA SO NOW!YEYE DEY SMELL!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Jomonix: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Ezedon:
Stupid man

Very stupid man.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Wisegeek01(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2022
This same Script .. we don too hear am ..abeg
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Okobola146: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
They called Tinubu to the podium and the DJ started playing, "Wake up! Collect your money." We are mad in this country. ��

They called Rotimi Amaechi and the DJ started playing, "You wanna bambam. You wanna chill with the big boys. Na you dey run kitikiti. You dey dey run katakata." Arrest that DJ.���#APCPrimaries
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by BJanta: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Janetd1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwngaKTFW8

I am the most experienced of all the candidates. If you vote for me, I will improve the economy. - Rotimi Amaechi

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention

Which experience, with your BA English Education ?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by seunfape(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2022
So you know the economy is bad. Useless people.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Kelvid(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Wetin you wan improve come out in the news and explain to us so that we can understand your stupid rigourosly invertebrate words Bleep YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTS
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Kelvid(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Madoo you care for your crazy lazy improvement oga go and look for job
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Cromagnon: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Amaechi and Osinbajo are actually two candidates that would’ve made APC appear to be seeking redemption from millions of Nigerians after Buhari’s catastrophic presidency
how? Neither of them has done anything useful in their careers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Cromagnon: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
SensualMan:
That's the President-In-Waiting.

Sai Dan Amanan Daura

President Ahmed Chibuike Bola AMAECHI (GCFR)
How market? ���������
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by SensualMan: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cromagnon:

How market? ���������
The battle is NOT over.

Naijireyia Sai Atiku!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Cromagnon: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
SensualMan:
The battle is NOT over.

Naijireyia Sai Atiku!
you run from apc to Pdp? Thought you were talking tough
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Cromagnon: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
SensualMan:
The battle is NOT over.

Naijireyia Sai Atiku!
you run from apc to Pdp? Thought you were talking tough
You are not a loyal party man
Like osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Casely Omon-Irabor Escapes Assassination Attempt In Delta / 5 Problems APC Will Grapple In 2017 - Daily Trust / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.