Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Candidates (164 Views)

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Candidates by collinsitedjere(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwngaKTFW8

I am the most experienced of all the candidates. If you vote for me, I will improve the economy. - Rotimi Amaechi

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Candidates by yyba: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
AMEACHI you claimed you are the most experienced of all the candidates. But let hear from rivers state commission of inquiry first if it is true of what you are saying.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Candidates by Oshodipikin: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nkpurujews Nkpurubiafraud hating Jagaban the more right Now.

Make una better decamp to IPOB political party and register with INEC because with the way una de hate and play politics, igbos won't smell aso rock till 2099. tongue

Sun go rise from the west tomorrow. grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

APC Primary: Nicholas Felix Steps Down, Supports Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / IPOB Declares Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Unacceptable / A Testimony About Presidential Aspirant Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.