Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many (6197 Views)

INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended / Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2022
It's not a matter of stepping down 4 another person, the question is: how many potential votes do u have? 90% of those politicians that stepped down can't boast of 10 votes. They're just looking 4 soft landing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by yyba: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
It's not a matter of stepping down 4 another person, the question is: how many potential votes do u have? 90% of those politicians that stepped down can't boast of 10 votes. They're just looking 4 soft landing
it will only suppressed IPOB terrorists

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by 9jahotblog: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
yes you are very right, example is Fayemi and Akpabio. Tinubu is a goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by drlateef: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Badaru is not 10 votes from Jigawa. Fayemi is not ten votes, same with Akpabio. You are wrong. And there’s no surprise. Everyone knows there’s only one outcome. It will be a massive knockout against Oshinbajo and Amaechi. We have just one hour than confirm that.

10 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Anyiamaka: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Lawan will not win.
Tinubu will not win.
If Osibanjo wins, it's no surprise.
If Amaechi wins, that's interesting.
Surprise is having Rich Jack Tein, Tunde Bakare, Rochas, Onu or Nnamani win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by WATCHOVER(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
After this Primary if I hear that any Ibo person complain about Marginalization na Hot Rod I go deep for his or her ear.
Ibo a very destabilize tribe, they never support their own

22 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Simplelion: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
yyba:

Ezi.......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Vulturereloaded: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
No surprise. They pick a southern candidate, and work for a Northern Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by helinues: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Exactly my question

How many delegates are those stepping down in control of...

When Babachir was explaining how and where they will get votes from, he can't even boast of winning some of the states which some candidates have stepped down from. It was expectations.

And for him to be projecting 1900 votes, they might have been sleeping on the bicycle.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by tollyboy5(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
None of them even campaign or did any work. Dem just step down for nothing but appointment= dollars

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
You are right.
At the end Abdullahi Adamu will announce Ahmad Lawan as consensus candidate.
Ipork yuut.

SyrusdeHansome:

4 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
yes you are very right, example is Fayemi and Akpabio. Tinubu is a goner
Others don't have but AKS delegates are significant, the highest in the South after Oyo.

MODIFIED
Just saw why Akpabio stepped down.

A Court Order was served to the Committee...so Akwa Ibom delegates did not vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Deborah98(f): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2022
yyba:
Who let this thing outside undecided...

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Deborah98(f): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Guy truth be told,89% of Nigerians know who the winner is but the issue is we are not ready to bring into action the change we want. The person we all are thinking will emerge the winner but how I'm seeing it,they might go for a rerun btw three people. If worst comes to worst they'll cancel it and opt for a rerun.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:
Exactly my quest

How many delegates are those stepping down in control of...

When Babachir was explaining how and where they will get votes from, he can't even boast of winning some of the states which some candidates have stepped down from. It was expectations.

And for him to be projecting 1900 votes, they might have been sleeping on the bicycle.

Actually, those 7 candidates can come up with 37 votes, in Fayemi and Amosun, the rest na rubbish, especially that mama grin
If and only if BAT wins, Buhari allowed it....
I heard, OBJ called to have an audience with him yesterday night, just before the voting.....

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by SpatialKing(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:
After this Primary if I hear that any Ibo person complain about Marginalization na Hot Rod I go deep for his or her ear.
The support we giving Peter Obi joke to you
Everything must not start and end in PDP and APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by AminuRano87(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
You don't know what you are saying.
Two serving governors stepped down for Tinubu, they control their states delegates. Akpabio also control Akwaibom delegates as the leader in the state

6 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by helinues: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Actually, those 7 candidates can come up with 37 votes, in Fayemi and Amosun, the rest na rubbish, especially that mama grin
I heard, OBJ called to have an audience with him yesterday night, just before the voting.....

The truth is I did not see Osinbajo and Tinubu contesting the Apc primary together coming at all.

There was supposed to have been consultation about it and settle it in-house to present one person but as the matter look so, the election could be superiority between Tinubu and Buhari cos the outburst in Abeokuta with no retraction should count on this primary election.

Also, what could Osinbajo be relying on for not stepping down after that overwhelming stepping down?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Who let this thing outside undecided...
daz how some of them go abt showing stupidity on every thread. I am an Akwa Ibom guy so what's my connection with Ipob? We all knw that Akpabio is an opportunist who only go to where he'll feed his stomach. The only votes he has are those of Akwa Ibom delegates nd with the problem apc has in my state i knw he won't have upto 60% of the delegates' votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Of course but every wise person knows where the pendulum is swinging to. Only the naive will be surprised
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by tollyboy5(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
drlateef:
Badaru is not 10 votes from Jigawa. Fayemi is not ten votes, same with Akpabio. You are wrong. And there’s no surprise. Everyone knows there’s only one outcome. It will be a massive knockout against Oshinbajo and Amaechi. We have just one hour than confirm that.
Relax na 36 state we get 4 dis con3. Apkabio is on his own walai
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

The truth is I did not see Osinbajo and Tinubu contesting the Apc primary together coming at all.

There was supposed to have been consultation about it and settle it in-house to present one person but as the matter look so, the election could be superiority between Tinubu and Buhari cos the outburst in Abeokuta with no retraction should count on this primary election.

Also, what could Osinbajo be relying on for not stepping down after that overwhelming steeping down?
Long story, osibanjo plan is to inherit Buharis' support base.
You will be surprise to see the number of votes PYO will garner in kano, remember kwankoso and shakareau, still have mulls in kano APC and you know their hatred for Ganduje.........
Me sha I'm still hopeful for osibwnjo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Jennyjay283: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by masterfactor(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
STAR BOY WE KNOW

2 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by lyricalz: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:

How do you mean sir
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by helinues: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Long story, osibanjo plan is to inherit Buharis' support base.
You will be surprise to see the number of votes PYO will garner in kano, remember kwankoso and shakareau, still have mulls in kano APC and you know their hatred for Ganduje.........
Me sha I'm still hopeful for osibwnjo

We wait and see.

Wondering why Apc is doing name writing instead of thumb printing on the candidates name??
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

We wait and see.

Wondering why Apc is doing name writing instead of thumb printing on the candidates name??
You think say dem no plan am?
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Gonna be tough, Akwa Ibom did not vote
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by SarkinYarki: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
No surprise. They pick a southern candidate, and work for a Northern Atiku.

If they pick Tinubu we will all work for Atiku
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by helinues: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

You think say dem no plan am?

And some first/last names tally together.

Ahmed most especially.

If you write only one name from such situation, your vote won't count. 2 names are advised or if no aspirants is sharing name with you, one is allowed
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by tollyboy5(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
daz how some of them go abt showing stupidity on every thread. I am an Akwa Ibom guy so what's my connection with Ipob? We all knw that Akpabio is an opportunist who only go to where he'll feed his stomach. The only votes he has are those of Akwa Ibom delegates nd with the problem apc has in my state i knw he won't have upto 60% of the delegates' votes
I was telling someone South south and southeast are two different people on another thread.
The person kept capitalizing on both has one block vote. Ipob and attachment sef
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

Gonna be tough, Akwa Ibom did not vote
Where you go hide since yesterday, you allow these bandits wan kill me....
The election is already tough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Igbo And Yoruba Politics In Sabon Gari, Kano / I Will Challenge Buhari Victory In Court / Lol. Yusuf Buhari Madness Continues... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.